Better Organix Indoor

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

The mothers will be under 8 bulb t5 til i take cuts. once plant count is determined, the cuts will be vegged under 2 xxxl air cooled hoods 1000 watt hortilux bulbs, air conditioned room ! I do run CO2 but not sure if I'll be using it @Ecompost, since I'll be using nanobreath from betterorganix

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

The soil I'll be using is a mix of used supersoil , organic soil from San Bernardino National Forest! I'll be pretreating the soil with bio-media pro, earth worm casting, rockdust, @Ecompost, @Moto , @TrubldBreeze, @oldskol4evr ! I also have straight cow manure in there that has been broken down to dust!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The soil I'll be using is a mix of used supersoil , organic soil from San Bernardino National Forest! I'll be pretreating the soil with bio-media pro, earth worm casting, rockdust, @Ecompost, @Moto , @TrubldBreeze, @oldskol4evr ! I also have straight cow manure in there that has been broken down to dust!
there you go sounds like great mix,,plan same type grow myself,,hunting season for deer ,hog ,logs and soil lmao

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Me too , with 20-24 plants im gonna do a short veg 35-40 days !
Cherry pie is one of the most demanded in my area its good your going to really like it pending on what pheno you have i would suggest little longer veg times as only thing cherry pie does not give is big yields more of Og Sized Nugs
IMG3276
IMG3279

Other then that easy to grow Note there not heavy feeders be careful

Ecompost

Ecompost

The mothers will be under 8 bulb t5 til i take cuts. once plant count is determined, the cuts will be vegged under 2 xxxl air cooled hoods 1000 watt hortilux bulbs, air conditioned room ! I do run CO2 but not sure if I'll be using it @Ecompost, since I'll be using nanobreath from betterorganix
TB gets over 2000ppms CO2 at peak biological respiration, and she isnt the only one, someone else was asking me why this happens (homesteader), since they get it too. So long as the fans are running to mange this amount, why would you need to add any more?
FACE applications like Breathe are better for the environment, but without the biology, you would struggle to get the levels right for 1K bulbs mate.
Since you run with active biology via the media and the microbes added, alongside the manure you should get good levels without tanking extra in.
If you have a meter, keep an eye on it mate then make a decisions from there. Indoor CO2 is highly over rated IMO. Now we have CO2 being made by microbes, and converted alongside the required added minerals in a Nano breathe application we really dont need to tank in more imo, even with high lights.

GrowingGreen

GrowingGreen

TB gets over 2000ppms CO2 at peak biological respiration, and she isnt the only one, someone else was asking me why this happens (homesteader), since they get it too. So long as the fans are running to mange this amount, why would you need to add any more?
FACE applications like Breathe are better for the environment, but without the biology, you would struggle to get the levels right for 1K bulbs mate.
Since you run with active biology via the media and the microbes added, alongside the manure you should get good levels without tanking extra in.
If you have a meter, keep an eye on it mate then make a decisions from there. Indoor CO2 is highly over rated IMO. Now we have CO2 being made by microbes, and converted alongside the required added minerals in a Nano breathe application we really dont need to tank in more imo, even with high lights.
Coo i was waiting for your opinion this subject, gonna get a meter to monitor Co readings thanks dog!

Ecompost

Ecompost

Coo i was waiting for your opinion this subject, gonna get a meter to monitor Co readings thanks dog!
I have a meter too buddy, mine runs about 1250ppms at peak mineralization, this lasts about 4-5 days before it drops back but I move shit loads of air all the time or it would be higher no question. At flat rates of activity, eg normal range, I tend to peak out at about 895ppms with biology and then breathe.
I run twin 315W CDM daylight/ Argo mixed spec hoods. I think these running at 630W a unit will give you everything you need and save you the input of the added 370W from 1K's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom