Better Organix Indoor

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

This is the essence of Better Organix right here in a human form. It shows the need for a diverse diet of food groups. The reasons much like our own plants are pH related. Plants and humans need a wide range of food stuffs in order not to get too tied up in any one range. Getting your food from like services causes microbial imbalance. At lower pH rangers, we find fungus and mold, yeasts as the dominant forms for biology, higher up the range we see increases in bacteria. Failure to properly negotiate human pH through diverse food choices, is very likely the major cause of many modern illness in my opinion.
So it is with our plants. The wider the selection of food types, the better the overall outcome for your plant. This is why Better Organix liquid plant foods are not based on a single delivery vehicle on which we tinker with NPK ratios, but rather, a smörgåsbord of diverse food groups used to self balance pH and to self select beneficial organisms at appropriate timings in any growth cycle.
We give you the biology and the means to tweak it to best suit your crop type and plant cycle through diversity.

pH Value
Selected Foods
2.3 Lemon juice (2.3), Cranberry sauce (2.3)
3.0 Rhubarb (3.1)
Applesauce (3.4), Cherries, RSP (3.4)
Berries (3.0 – 3.9), Sauerkraut (3.5)Peaches (3.7), Orange juice (3.7)
Apricots (3.8)
4.0 Cabbage, red (4.2), Pears (4.2)
Tomatoes (4.3)
4.6 Ravioli (4.6)
Pimientos (4.7)
5.0 Spaghetti in tomato sauce (4.9)
Figs (5.0)Onions (5.2)
Carroes (5.2)
Green Beans (5.3), Beans with pork (5.3)Asparagus (5.5), Potatoes (5.5)
6.0 Lima beans (5.9), Tuna (5.9), Tamales (5.9)
Codfish (6.0), Sardines (6.0), Beef (6.0)
Pork (6.1), Evaporated milk (6.1)
Frankfurters (6.2), Chicken (6.2)
Corn (6.3)
Salmon (6.4)
7.0 Crabmeat (6.8), Milk (6.8)
Ripe olives (6.9)
Hominy (7.0)
damn thats what i forgot to buy,,hominy,,be loving hominy

Ecompost

Ecompost

How much kamino, media pro, and hydrate do you put in ur tea brew?
the maths is standard mate, for better organix as it is for anything when making a tea.
Volume of water x 0.50% =
where 0.50% is the K+AMINO or other liquid, if adding multiples, it is far better to add up to this as a maximum, not 0.50% each if you feel me.
In terms of the compost add, or vermicast or whatever you use as a base, lots of people have agreed a good amount is 2-2.5% by volume of water, there is no standard, but there is at last some consensus ;-)
Media pro add is based on the volume of water again, Since microbes are brewed in teas, you can use a small amount, no more than a 1tsp or 5g to 5Gallons for example. This small entry point will result in a big outcome by the time your brew has finalized, pending you have maintained at the very least a base DO2 rate of 6ppms across the brew.
Finally, Bio Hydrate needs to be added right before you plan to use the tea. Dont brew it in with the tea as this can cause heavy foaming and can slow the grow of fungal mass. It is best to get the microbes brewed and add it directly at the end of the process before watering in. it is extremely potent, about 5 drops per litre of water, so max 20 drops per gallon. 15 drops is @ 1ml for your info :)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

dont blame you,,that was a pretty girl for sure here is my new project,,still have 5 more boxes to build and fill and a horseshoe box,8 across back and 6 down sides,,making that one for the baby
gonna keep center open for ,corn ,potatoe,yams,and melons,,should br 16 x18 when done,,have tons of room but want to be able to move my wheel barrow around

Ecompost

Ecompost

dont blame you,,that was a pretty girl for sure here is my new project,,still have 5 more boxes to build and fill and a horseshoe box,8 across back and 6 down sides,,making that one for the baby
coming on nicely, I had to build a cage, I will upload the pic when I get my lead again LOL. Anyway, had to stop some squirrels raiding my food LOL. I built like a bird cage with some door and window screen to box it all up LOL. Mother fucking squirrels

Ecompost

Ecompost

these were autos mate, grown only using K+AMINO and Root Better. I had a few beans so threw them in and sin trabajo'd the whole lot :-) This is what happened after 3 months from packet

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

coming on nicely, I had to build a cage, I will upload the pic when I get my lead again LOL. Anyway, had to stop some squirrels raiding my food LOL. I built like a bird cage with some door and window screen to box it all up LOL. Mother fucking squirrels
bro them little bastards are relentless,,deer came up to my door ,10 ft from house,ate al;l the babies sunflowers,1 of my tomato plants,,then went up to kids house ate all her herbs,,shit heads,,see that wire around my garden,,10ft ,3 side and 12ft on one

Ecompost

Ecompost

bro them little bastards are relentless,,deer came up to my door ,10 ft from house,ate al;l the babies sunflowers,1 of my tomato plants,,then went up to kids house ate all her herbs,,shit heads,,see that wire around my garden,,10ft ,3 side and 12ft on one
yeah its the cost of the wider destruction man, we like the countryside, but now the countryside is so fucked up the animals are moving in with us

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

these were autos mate, grown only using K+AMINO and Root Better. I had a few beans so threw them in and sin trabajo'd the whole lot :) This is what happened after 3 months from packet
you sure getting color out of um,,does the kamino attract deer,,lmao,,every time i go to the gorrila grow,seems they smell it

5 1 007
Ecompost

Ecompost

you sure getting color out of um,,does the kamino attract deer,,lmao,,every time i go to the gorrila grow,seems they smell it
animals aint stupid mate, they go where the good nutrition is. I would say yes they will like the smell of it. I tend to use a bit of pipe and ram this next to the plant, then when i feed it, i put the feed in deeper using this method. I found spiking nutrients on Gorilla grows works better for reducing wildlife pest. I still use a cage on smaller plants tho, its a bit easier when they are big, the odd deer isnt too much ag so long as they have a branch and not the whole darn thing.
May be try putting loads of your dogs shit near the plants, be sure to take a piss yourself as well, its all communication and so might find it enough to make those deer think again. There are some plants deer etc dont like, save planting shit loads of these its the gun and this pains me as a veggie, but if its them or me to the veg first ...peow

Ecompost

Ecompost

if you know how tall they get,,put a cage all around it,to include wire on top,,cause they aint gonna stop
yeah the autos are smallish, esp if you veg them in the cooler temps. They like root spoace, but most of the ones I have grown to date are all small, any that arent are likely full term dom anyway. More all of them finished about 80-140cm max

Latest posts

Top Bottom