Better Organix Indoor

• Thread starter GrowingGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

animals aint stupid mate, they go where the good nutrition is. I would say yes they will like the smell of it. I tend to use a bit of pipe and ram this next to the plant, then when i feed it, i put the feed in deeper using this method. I found spiking nutrients on Gorilla grows works better for reducing wildlife pest. I still use a cage on smaller plants tho, its a bit easier when they are big, the odd deer isnt too much ag so long as they have a branch and not the whole darn thing.
May be try putting loads of your dogs shit near the plants, be sure to take a piss yourself as well, its all communication and so might find it enough to make those deer think again. There are some plants deer etc dont like, save planting shit loads of these its the gun and this pains me as a veggie, but if its them or me to the veg first ...peow
Was just doing some reading about this last night.... Supposedly deer don't like human hair (throw that everywhere), urine (from you or your dogs), noise and light, and mothballs.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

animals aint stupid mate, they go where the good nutrition is. I would say yes they will like the smell of it. I tend to use a bit of pipe and ram this next to the plant, then when i feed it, i put the feed in deeper using this method. I found spiking nutrients on Gorilla grows works better for reducing wildlife pest. I still use a cage on smaller plants tho, its a bit easier when they are big, the odd deer isnt too much ag so long as they have a branch and not the whole darn thing.
May be try putting loads of your dogs shit near the plants, be sure to take a piss yourself as well, its all communication and so might find it enough to make those deer think again. There are some plants deer etc dont like, save planting shit loads of these its the gun and this pains me as a veggie, but if its them or me to the veg first ...peow
bro these moochers will come nose to nose with my bulldogs,,thats what confuse them,,they are so bold and brave,,dogs dont know how to act,,no shit,,ive got to get my seedlings in the ground behind that fence so they dont eat them,,was on my porch smoking last night,,little buck stuck his head around corner ,looked at me then them seedlings in them totes,,im like get out here,,little shit walked about 20 ft and just watched me smoke,,lol,i went out every hour to make sure the bastard didnt get um,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i have actually thought about a 3/4 pvc pipe with hole all down sides and sticking it in soil,,just wasnt sure if it would kill the plant

Ecompost

Ecompost

bro these moochers will come nose to nose with my bulldogs,,thats what confuse them,,they are so bold and brave,,dogs dont know how to act,,no shit,,ive got to get my seedlings in the ground behind that fence so they dont eat them,,was on my porch smoking last night,,little buck stuck his head around corner ,looked at me then them seedlings in them totes,,im like get out here,,little shit walked about 20 ft and just watched me smoke,,lol,i went out every hour to make sure the bastard didnt get um,lol
vigil virgil LOL dam shotgun then, or firecracker trip wire. I use bells here, tied to the fence, when it dingalings, I go out blasting

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah the autos are smallish, esp if you veg them in the cooler temps. They like root spoace, but most of the ones I have grown to date are all small, any that arent are likely full term dom anyway. More all of them finished about 80-140cm max
well i got to keep mine short so they dont get spotted by neighbors im gonna try some myself next year and plant more around property,,just never grew them,,but here all of them stay small

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I made that, went to the river, cut some canes, got some wire, a few hours and here you go, Like its been there forever as the canes where natural and not cleaned as per garden centre ones
ya i got all that piled in a ditch,,that opening,i got get bigger top to close it in better,but still manage to lift it ,to get in,,you walk to that spot,you better have your a game on,,cause you will hear rattling,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

well i got to keep mine short so they dont get spotted by neighbors im gonna try some myself next year and plant more around property,,just never grew them,,but here all of them stay small
dinamex is good, bubble kush is good, think big can get bigger so may be skip that unless you need weight. its good smoke tho, not strong but fruity and did about 2.5oz in 3 months no drama.

Auto Ammo was a bit hit and miss and I have one that is clearly full term but stinks like a skunks drain so I am running it anyway, its fucked up tall tho at 6ft 4in now and going up. Some fucking auto that is. 3 months no flowers just big arse churros and a stench like its full bloom

Ecompost

Ecompost

ya i got all that piled in a ditch,,that opening,i got get bigger top to close it in better,but still manage to lift it ,to get in,,you walk to that spot,you better have your a game on,,cause you will hear rattling,lmao
yeah, they aint too bad here buddy, we got a viper that hurts like hell and can kill. little fucker too so hard to spot, got a horn on its head and bite like Mike Tyson

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

nope it will be fine, you can even use a bit of copper mesh to stop the roots jamming the pipe up. i go about a foot from the base stem to 2 ft out, then I drive in 8-10 inches. I keep forgetting not to talk in metric LOL
ive seen it many times,,just didnt really understand it much,,but i see one coming to a store near me,,lmao,trying my hardest to keep every thing like it is,,so it dont draw attention,,this is a real good idea ,thanks bro

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

dinamex is good, bubble kush is good, think big can get bigger so may be skip that unless you need weight. its good smoke tho, not strong but fruity and did about 2.5oz in 3 months no drama.

Auto Ammo was a bit hit and miss and I have one that is clearly full term but stinks like a skunks drain so I am running it anyway, its fucked up tall tho at 6ft 4in now and going up. Some fucking auto that is. 3 months no flowers just big arse churros and a stench like its full bloom
let her go all the way bro,,bet you will love the wait

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah, they aint too bad here buddy, we got a viper that hurts like hell and can kill. little fucker too so hard to spot, got a horn on its head and bite like Mike Tyson
im at my gaurd ever time i go out there,,after dark,dont think it gonna happen,,lmao,,my 1 and only plant that survived is gold blaze,,and i have built dirt around that tooth pick stem twice now,im gonna drill out hole in sonme pvc today and jam it in about ft away so when it does get big want be disturbing them roots,,you think them root go threw panty hose,wrapped around it

Top Bottom