Beware Of Seed Banks Using Fake Product Photos!

• Thread starter BioStimz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I just got to say that I Grow and love crosses of Shanti strains a lot. And I even was gifted seeds he feminized himself from his garden for a breeder I know

However. He was young when he worked for Greenhouse seeds and I believe the good stuff originally came from Neville.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Nev was the man. Just about, if not everything good today is thanks to his work. Shanti isn't too shabby, but I believe he lost many, if not all of Nevs strains. Shanti, from last I heard is still at it at his compound in Bali.
Nev was the first to get a Haze to finish. Just like nickel is to the light bulb NL #5 is to cannabis. I'll occasionally say I'm a breeder, but not even playing tbe same sport as Nev.
So yes , you'r correct.
We ALL are using Nev's genetics weather we know it or not. Some of the crazy strains (like the Prehistoric) was a cross stemming from the original SSH.
Shanti is a brilliant man with balls the size of an elephant! Plus REALLY is a super NICE GUY!
Greenhouse lost everything over the years through raids. Arijan evrn lied about getting an OG from the breeders at Apothecary. He claimed he got his OG, and his GA from them. I spoke to Apothecary, and they flat out said he lied.
I'll look for some emails I've saved.
While DNA found thier og 18 from of maybe a couple hundred plants, Neville had thousands to select from.
My memory isn't the greatest, as I'm going back years now, but all the old GREAT clone only have roots with the OLD Greenhouse crew.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Only one place that has my gear these days. If you see it elsewhere let me know.
Yeah I think when I did my original search for gorilla bubble, I got a hit on 2 other places aside from GLG. Upon further examination however, one turned out to be a closed auction at FS.

Screenshot 20171212 154618

And the other was a Colorado dispensary that sells imposter gorilla bubble.

Screenshot 20171212 152924

BioStimz

BioStimz

Zero surprises that people try to fuck people over on the internet. However, Gorilla Bubble has piqued my interest now
Have you checked out any of the logs or pics yet? Definitely check out Tony's work. Impressive shit!

Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to actually run this blue gorilla bubble Bx yet, but I have a pretty good feeling his gorilla bubble line as a whole is gonna get exponentially more coverage in the near future. I don't think there's been that much exposure yet, but I dunno.

Stuff looks absolutely sicklicle!

~

~

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Riot seeds wS kicked out of most seed banks for using others pucs around 2011. Most of his gear would herm too. It was a big deal. THIEVES!!!! HATE THIEVES
Not only that he charged a fuckin kings ransom for a pack o shit beans.double kick to the balls.
Iv seen and heard o this done before.i mean is it so difficult in this day and age of fuckin cameras all over the place to get a bloody pic o the strain bein sold?i mean theres so many awesome places to get beans and reviews about whats good and whats not so nobody needs to be riskin buyin shit beans.although i will say almost every seed co has atleast some bad reviews.just look for ones with good reviews before buyin from anywere.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Not only that he charged a fuckin kings ransom for a pack o shit beans.double kick to the balls.
Iv seen and heard o this done before.i mean is it so difficult in this day and age of fuckin cameras all over the place to get a bloody pic o the strain bein sold?i mean theres so many awesome places to get beans and reviews about whats good and whats not so nobody needs to be riskin buyin shit beans.although i will say almost every seed co has atleast some bad reviews.just look for ones with good reviews before buyin from anywere.
He is a true CON-ARTIST!

str8smokn

str8smokn

Happens all the time. Some one on insta started ripping off my work and when i saw them i started asking questions and the dude couldnt even keep his story straight or even knew where the original genitics came from.
He even packed his seeds and wrote on them like my packs. Im not shit im not a breeder just some kid who plays with pollen

Hahaha.
I remember that Dick bag.. shit was funny, as like you said he couldn’t even explain his cross. Or genetics of it...
Hahaha I hope no one fell for that shit, hopefully you shut him down quick enough.
STR8

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Hahaha.
I remember that Dick bag.. shit was funny, as like you said he couldn’t even explain his cross. Or genetics of it...
Hahaha I hope no one fell for that shit, hopefully you shut him down quick enough.
STR8
Haha yea it was sweet im pretty sure tha docta from archive came in and told that fool how wrong he was. Twas a great day

A

antonioverde

What a bullshit description lmao. Not even close. I did see someone list my gear on firestax. Thought it was someone I gifted beans. Wonder if they're selling em or just that one pack. The dispensary is news to me as well. Certainly not authorized. I encourage anyone to make crosses but to blatantly Rip off 5 years of work is bullshit.

The gb has made its way around the world some but I consider myself a boutique breeder with a somewhat cult following. My stuff is only legit at one spot for that reason... people are shady in the game... smh... maybe she'll make a cup one day. I know rb26 had some flowers in a dispensary in cali from a gifted cut that was cool but atm the beans are legit at just one spot.
A million "breeders" and seed banks popping up with untested poly f1s with weird names everywhere. Ima just keep doing me tho...

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

What a bullshit description lmao. Not even close. I did see someone list my gear on firestax. Thought it was someone I gifted beans. Wonder if they're selling em or just that one pack. The dispensary is news to me as well. Certainly not authorized. I encourage anyone to make crosses but to blatantly Rip off 5 years of work is bullshit.

The gb has made its way around the world some but I consider myself a boutique breeder with a somewhat cult following. My stuff is only legit at one spot for that reason... people are shady in the game... smh... maybe she'll make a cup one day. I know rb26 had some flowers in a dispensary in cali from a gifted cut that was cool but atm the beans are legit at just one spot.
A million "breeders" and seed banks popping up with untested poly f1s with weird names everywhere. Ima just keep doing me tho...
What’s the name of your seed co?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Tonygreens Tortured Beans.
Oh aye.i remember all the bullshit that happened with the guy giving out your addy n shit before u released your beans.that was outta order.people can't be doing that shit especially wen you were giving the dude free beans or trading beans if my memory serves.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yeah I think when I did my original search for gorilla bubble, I got a hit on 2 other places aside from GLG. Upon further examination however, one turned out to be a closed auction at FS.

View attachment 763923

And the other was a Colorado dispensary that sells imposter gorilla bubble.

View attachment 763924
I think the auction selling gorrilla bubble on stax is just someone auctioning off a pack of tonys beans they bought and didn't use.just kinda like me auctioning off a spare pack of bodhi beans.i don't think they'r trying to rip off tonys work or anything like that.

Y

You Already

Hello Mr.verde where can I find your genetics sir

Top Bottom