BHO Everclear Tincture

• Thread starter poohpickle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

poohpickle

I add 1 grahm of hindu skunk BHO to a 5 drahm dropper bottle and then add 9.5 oz. of Everclear. These are pics of it dissolving. I will use it in a week for pain.
SAM_0229.JPG
SAM_02281.JPG
:party0042:

420Gator

420Gator

that shit looks fuckin potent! what kinda doseage you use?

and u just let it sit out like that?

P

poohpickle

half a dropper per dosage. Stuff burns though, burns the mouth. Fire!!!

N

nnjbudz

From my experience rum also works good as it can be mixed with a variety of drinks and it holds its potency longer if kept in a cool dark place

G

grenbone

Can this be done using dry sift. pressed kief, or bubble with the same results?
What are the results?...how well does it work?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
it wont work well with kief - it makes more of a suspension then a ticture - the stuff doenst desolve all the way - Im sure with pressed it would be worse

have never tried it with bubble - maybe if the bubble was fresh and not dried it may dissolve better

mikeb437

mikeb437

half a dropper per dosage. Stuff burns though, burns the mouth. Fire!!!
I've done the everclear and it burned my mouth too! Thought I just made a bad batch, I wonder if rum or vodka would taste better.. Anyone out there try everclear then try something better?

mcpuff

mcpuff

you could mix it wirh propylene glycol, like big pharma does, then it wont hurt your sensitive mouth. and remeber to change the position of application to reduce irritation as big pharma says.

I prefer pure alcolhol+extract under the tongue. it works snappier, but harmful to the lining of the mouth.

i use alcohol 96% distilled from fruitwine. taste actually good smells so fresh.

TexBud

TexBud

I have everclear tincture. I reduced the alcohol make really strong; 1-2 drops only. It still burns but add it to any drink; including water; gets you no burn and no taste diff except in the water. I have also tried 151 rum (still has a burn; rum taste; not as strong even after reducing more than I do the everclear). I just made some veggy glycerin tinctures (for the wife she hates the burn/alcohol) Its not as strong or as fast acting. This one has no burn and sweet in taste. You want to make it as strong as possible (low dosage). This one is 15 drops or half a dropper per dose. Beware: Veggy glycerin can be a laxative.

TexBud
Share the Love

S

Stevegoz

I add 1 grahm of hindu skunk BHO to a 5 drahm dropper bottle and then add 9.5 oz. of Everclear. These are pics of it dissolving. I will use it in a week for pain.
SAM_0229.JPG
SAM_02281.JPG
:party0042:
How come I cannot click on the link?

Top Bottom