Big Ass Bitch ? And A Autoflower? Good Plants?

• Thread starter Drowblock501
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How are they growing?

• Good

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Shitty

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Drowblock501

Drowblock501

Im a new farmer these are my plants ive posted them b4 but its been month since and you guys tell me n let me know what you. think qbout it p.s i also have cloned using the honey method

Big ass bitch  and a autoflower good plants
Big ass bitch  and a autoflower good plants 2
Big ass bitch  and a autoflower good plants 3
Big ass bitch  and a autoflower good plants 4
Big ass bitch  and a autoflower good plants 5
Big ass bitch  and a autoflower good plants 6
Big ass bitch  and a autoflower good plants 7
Big ass bitch  and a autoflower good plants 8
Big ass bitch  and a autoflower good plants 9
Dr kabuki

Dr kabuki

looks good. can you post a pic from the day time, please? the leaves are dropping because of the night.
but do tell more of the cloning method with honey, please

Drowblock501

Drowblock501

• d Threads

ForumsBasic Growing Information

1. New Drop from Thunderfudge Genetics Live!
honey as a root starter on clones
Watch Thread
12Next >
  1. Jul 9, 2009

stonedgrowerNew Farmer
    my friend told me about this, and i now have 3 three week old clones because of it. anyone ever hear about this, and could anyone explain why it works?

Like+ QuoteReply
    Samoan likes this.
  2. Jul 9, 2009

MIZZ ELVISNew Farmer
    Interesting, Honey is a natural antiseptic and a potent hygroscopic(water absorbing) material with medical uses going back many thousands of years. These two factors mainly the antibiotic properties though are the reason honey works as a rooting agent. The Egyptians were quite fond of honey and all its variable uses. Honey has long been revered as a sacred commodity for its curative properties. The sumarians, the babylonians, the Romans, and pretty much the rest of the world through ancient times believed the honey bee to be divine. Here is a good recipe I found for a honey rooting liquid for aero/bubble cloners-To make the honey a rooting hormone agent you will need to take a few very simple steps: 1) boil 2 cups of water 2)add 1 TBS(tablespoon) of honey 3) Let mixture cool then put in an airtight container 4) Store out of light, either sunlight or artificial 5) Dip cutting in solution then pot up, no real need to put baggie/plastic over cuttings. I have use this solution and have had much better results in rooting cuttings than with rooting hormones purchased

Drowblock501

Drowblock501

Thosw guys showed me and im gonna upload better pics as soon as i get home

Latest posts

Top Bottom