Biobizz Or Nftg??

• Thread starter kansabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

Ive got 2 1/2yo and 5mo boys. I'll keep them away from the garden for now. Besides, when they get older I don't want them to spread the word around that daddy's got a garden in the basement. It's still illegal around here.
Yeah mines just over 3 and that's my only worry too is when he figures out what the certain plants are..illegal here too,hell probably the last state to go legal,they wanna do commercial hemp laws here before medical or rec cannabis.

K

kansabis

Me, I use Fish Mix during Veg,.. and Milk!! ;)
During flower I use Grow, Bloom, Top Max and if I can afford it BioHeaven aswell. Ontop of this I use Mollasses. If you're interested My soil mix for flower is (2:1) batmix:coco to which i add 1 cup of powdered guano per 25 litre pot. As I mentioned before I also use milk during veg, and also for the first two weeks of flower, at about 50ml per litre when feeding :)

Btw, I can confirm that the fish mix,.. it F*#KING stinks lol. But its great for the soil, I also use it when I'm repotting, for the first week of flower instead of the BioGrow to condition the soil ;)

B.
Any particular type of milk? Cow,goat,almond,coconut,etc whole,2%?? And why do you use it,proteins,sugars,hormones? first I have heard of using milk,I'm curious. And yeah I was figuring the fish mix would stink but that no problemo for me.

K

kansabis

Yep, exactly what you said, lol ;) Thats pretty much it, calcium, proteins, nutreints and sugars that are very beneficial to the microbial life in the root system as well as the plant itself. Apparently its also good coz it'll kill any pests and spores in the soil (although I've just discovered this as a bonus, lol).. I read on a farming site that it increases yields on crops by upto a third, so I tried it on my weed, lol. What i can say is that I had the best harvest ever, most healthiest plants and my record yield from a single plant - 226 grams of dried cured bud. I read something about a farmer who had some excess that he needed rid of, so he dumped it on one of his fields. the next season it was greaner an yielded much more.. thats where I started, lol. There's plenty of stuff on the net about it, and there's a thread on here somewhere as well.
Yeah I use just the milk straight out of my fridge, lol, whatever I have, usually semi-skimmed. I've read that it's best straight form the cow, unpasturised, which would make sense,.. but even the green-top bottles I use out my fridge seem to work wonders :)
Awesome,I don't really drink milk but my wife does,I'd agree its great for baby cows and probably even plants/microbes but personally I don't feel its great for me/people. Jmo thnx for the info though,I will have to give it a shot,I'm all about trying new things,within reason lol

K

kansabis

Top Bottom