• Thread starter LiTT.Farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fiasco79

Fiasco79

BioBizzfeedchart1

Kepster

Kepster

Anybody got a good flowering recipe with bio bizz?

Hey there LiTT,

The answer to your questions is... it depends.

On your strain, lighting/room setup, temp/humidity etc. In other words there is no magic bullet. Whatever bio buzz recommends is a good place to start, some would recommend that you cut that in half (less is more) and tweak from there. Be sure to stick to 1 strain and takes notes and pictures if you can. Good luck!

L

LiTT.Farmer

Hey there LiTT,

On your strain, lighting/room setup, temp/humidity etc. In other words there is no magic bullet. Whatever bio buzz recommends is a good place to start, some would recommend that you cut that in half (less is more) and tweak from there. Be sure to stick to 1 strain and takes notes and pictures if you can. Good luck!
What kind of strains have you ran?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
You can go by the schedule @Fiasco79 posted.

Tho top-max 4ml per litre burns ime. More like 1-2 ml/l feels comfortable.

Not sure what bio heaven does. I mean i know its an amino acid product but there are other way more concentrated ones that comes cheaper too. So i’d not spend that much for it.

Other than that, that schedule seems good and worked for me when i replaced the 4 ml/l with 3 ml/l.

L

LiTT.Farmer

Hey there LiTT,

Have you used the chart?

Fiasco79

Fiasco79

You can go by the schedule @Fiasco79 posted.

Tho top-max 4ml per litre burns ime. More like 1-2 ml/l feels comfortable.

Not sure what bio heaven does. I mean i know its an amino acid product but there are other way more concentrated ones that comes cheaper too. So i’d not spend that much for it.

Other than that, that schedule seems good and worked for me when i replaced the 4 ml/l with 3 ml/l.

I've been dumping full strength plus some this run. Heaven/bloom/topmax all at 5ml/l and had no ill effects. The only thing to be careful about is not applying too much topmax too early as it will stop the growth of flower and make it swell too early reducing yield by doing so.

IMG 20190213 000111
IMG 20190215 010535
IMG 20190213 000623

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
I've been dumping full strength plus some this run. Heaven/bloom/topmax all at 5ml/l and had no ill effects. The only thing to be careful about is not applying too much topmax too early as it will stop the growth of flower and make it swell too early reducing yield by doing so.

View attachment 856858 View attachment 856859 View attachment 856860

Every plant is different. 3/4 strength is what worked for me and for top-max 1/2 strength. Its always better to start low and go from there.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Top max is the most expensive bottle in the lineup. I go light with it if I use it at all.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Top max is the most expensive bottle in the lineup. I go light with it if I use it at all.

Bro let me guide you to the most expensive amino acids you’ll get. While top-max is the second most expensive, you cannot go overboard with it because it burns. But this thing does not and the schedule calls for even more than bloom.

No way man. I used it once and its no magical shit. Does not make your buds swell like a whales dick or anything. Probably does something but i’m not paying that much for aminos.
https://www.amazon.com/BioBizz-Bio-...bio+heaven&dpPl=1&dpID=518LEoSRGgL&ref=plSrch

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Bro let me guide you to the most expensive amino acids you’ll get. While top-max is the second most expensive, you cannot go overboard with it because it burns. But this thing does not and the schedule calls for even more than bloom.

No way man. I used it once and its no magical shit. Does not make your buds swell like a whales dick or anything. Probably does something but i’m not paying that much for aminos.

https://www.amazon.com/BioBizz-Bio-...bio+heaven&dpPl=1&dpID=518LEoSRGgL&ref=plSrch

Ahh yeah I’ve got that too. I forgot about it. Both are pricey but not much is needed. I bought the try pack just a little bit ago to get a jump start on my lineup. I’ve hardly used any at all and still have prolly damn near a years worth in the try pack left. Of course I also have the Primordial Solutions lineup that I supplement with so I go light on each.

Fiasco79

Fiasco79

Heaven is amino acids and is the most expensive at $50/l, topmax is like $20/l.

And topmax does make buds swell much more then they normally would. Calyx get tripple size.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Ahh yeah I’ve got that too. I forgot about it. Both are pricey but not much is needed. I bought the try pack just a little bit ago to get a jump start on my lineup. I’ve hardly used any at all and still have prolly damn near a years worth in the try pack left. Of course I also have the Primordial Solutions lineup that I supplement with so I go light on each.

I had a 250ml bottle, lasted me for a single grow. Very expensive shit. Schedule calls for 5ml/l near the end. Its very overpriced imo.

I would rather get some organic aminos, concentrated shit which farmers use for fruit and flower production and use that. I got some other brand now and it calls for .75ml/l and only 2 applications, not 5 ml per litre thru whole grow. Also got some aloe vera fpe. Aloe vera has 19 amino acids along with plant hormones and enzymes.

Other than that biobizz is good. I use the soil and i can really see a dlfference when i use alg-a-mic in stressful times.

Fiasco79

Fiasco79

I had a 250ml bottle, lasted me for a single grow. Very expensive shit. Schedule calls for 5ml/l near the end. Its very overpriced imo.

I would rather get some organic aminos, concentrated shit which farmers use for fruit and flower production and use that. I got some other brand now and it calls for .75ml/l and only 2 applications, not 5 ml per litre thru whole grow. Also got some aloe vera fpe. Aloe vera has 19 amino acids along with plant hormones and enzymes.

Other than that biobizz is good. I use the soil and i can really see a dlfference when i use alg-a-mic in stressful times.

Biobizz is organic ffs :banghead: and you don't have to use heaven through the whole grow.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Heaven is amino acids and is the most expensive at $50/l, topmax is like $20/l.

And topmax does make buds swell much more then they normally would. Calyx get tripple size.

I clarified that the heaven is the most expensive one and that its amino acids so there is no confusion there but triple the size with top-max? Thats quite the claim. I wouldn’t say triple the size. I have never seen such explosion in calyx size with top-max.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I love the light Mix soil. I’ve started using that in place of coco in my mix and the plants have responded well. The pH does tend to drift down though but that’s easily solved.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
I clarified that the heaven is the most expensive one and that its amino acids so there is no confusion there but triple the size with top-max? Thats quite the claim. I wouldn’t say triple the size. I have never seen such explosion in calyx size with top-max.

I can’t say I’ve seen any improvement in calyx size but then again I can’t think of the last time I didn’t use it in my regimine so it’s hard to say.

Latest posts

Top Bottom