Biobizz

• Thread starter LiTT.Farmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fiasco79

Fiasco79

I clarified that the heaven is the most expensive one and that its amino acids so there is no confusion there but triple the size with top-max? Thats quite the claim. I wouldn’t say triple the size. I have never seen such explosion in calyx size with top-max.

Dump that shit in your dirt from week 6 and see for yourself

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Yeah I love the light Mix soil. I’ve started using that in place of coco in my mix and the plants have responded well. The pH does tend to drift down though but that’s easily solved.

Havent noticed any ph problems but its peat after all. After a while it will drift. Lime is our friend. :)

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
Dump that shit in your dirt from week 6 and see for yourself
Yeah with good amount of fulvic acid in there i’m sure its an easy way to burn the shit out of your plants.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
For sure. I started adding some in the mix. For the plants I have already in it I’m using nectar for the Gods liquid lime. Just gotta be careful cuz it’s extremely potent shit.

Heard a lot about that but i cant get it here. So basic lime for me :(
It also supplies K right?

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
You sound even worse then my wife when I come home after 3 days drinking with my friends

Wow. You’re a real fiasco aren’t you. Well i’m sure your wife keeps herself busy somehow, as i do. Happy existence with the choices you made.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Heard a lot about that but i cant get it here. So basic lime for me :(
It also supplies K right?

Not the best pic in the world. Took it with my tablet. I think it’s just straigh calcium carbonate. It really works well though for bringing the ph of the soil up. Too well sometimes.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
View attachment 856909

Not the best pic in the world. Took it with my tablet. I think it’s just straigh calcium carbonate. It really works well though for bringing the ph of the soil up. Too well sometimes.

Oh ok. Yeah my mind went to herculean harvest as soon as i saw nectar for the gods :) that provides the K.

Well it seems nice, i go with basic calcium carbonate. Either way no big problem. The ph can be adjusted. I’m generally happy with the biobizz.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh ok. Yeah my mind went to herculean harvest as soon as i saw nectar for the gods :) that provides the K.

Well it seems nice, i go with basic calcium carbonate. Either way no big problem. The ph can be adjusted. I’m generally happy with the biobizz.

For sure. And biobizz doesn’t affect the ph nearly as much as some other organic nute lines so there’s not much to worry about. That’s one of the reasons I switched to it in the first place. That and it doesn’t stink like earth juice.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
For sure. And biobizz doesn’t affect the ph nearly as much as some other organic nute lines so there’s not much to worry about. That’s one of the reasons I switched to it in the first place. That and it doesn’t stink like earth juice.

Ah yeah. Come to think of it you’re right, none of their products smell that much. Not a sharp, rancid smell at least. Just their aloe vera smells a bit unsavory but my fpe smells like that too. Its just aloe smell i guess.

L

LiTT.Farmer

I’ve never used that line of nutes so no I haven’t had the need to refer to that chart. How many harvests do you have under your belt?
Been growing since high school 2011 new to organics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom