biobizz??

• Thread starter white ash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

that is some good info there guys but do you know if it would be ok to first put all the different nutes (biogorw,bio bloom , bio heaven, top max etc) into one beaker first before then adding it to the water for mixing ?
or would this render some of the ingredients to not mix well with the other stuff from the different bottles ?
yeah i mix my bio bizz together . only use grow bloom root and boost . no probs . i dont run grow past flip add something like great white . hg amino and silica but add silica last . yes use molasses every 1-2 weeks and soluble kelp 2 + 4+ 6 week of flower . works for me . Am giving canna flores organic a try next as it seems a better mix for me lower p in grow and flower lower n in bloom plus it has silica .

A

Abc12345

I signed up here to hopefully get some farmers responses based off comments made in this thread long ago.

If you go back ogkriptin makes a statement about high molasses content causing hard metals to remain on the soil surface ultimately leading to hermaphrodites in the garden using BioBizz.

Is this even possible? There are many people using tap water fine according to the net with BioBizz. BioBizz was also surprised at such an odd statement. Anyone care to elaborate on this being an actual possible culprit?

Thank you :)

W

wasgedn

high,
i kno this from mulch....cheap mulch is often acidic , which can wash out cadmium...but if to much molasses has same effect dunno...but never say never...
i dont use biobizz anymore...i use blackstrab molasses,EM-a,ACT and supersoil ,better to say superrich really healthy living soil...either like 'no till'method but in no tilling you use cover crops too which make nutrition more available etc
.. .....i would say the best product from bb is fishmix...
in most growshops it is the only line up which can produce a nice product , instead of chem-stuff with focus on yield...indeed either the only organic product line in most growshops around my area in ger..
but i got to say this bio heaven is to expensive...bio heaven compared with EM-A or ACT is a joke sorry...
and EM-a costs 5 liter round about 19 euro and you can use it for much more in growing...

Last edited:
cannakis

cannakis

BioBizz is where it's at, hands down the best bud, but again Genetics play a tremendous part. You have Got to use full filtered reverse osmosis water to truly achieve perfection, and I've found use Half of recommended dose Every watering. Actually I just use 7.5ml per 2gl for Veg and 10ml per 2gl for Flower, I use entire line up except ActiVera which is unavailable in USA, and I add a Good Full Spectrum Endo/Ecto Mycorrhizal powder during transplanting; and amend fully cycled soil with BioDynamic Compost and Syrup/Powder Molasses Biodynamic product.

Using Less of BioBizz goes way farther, actually the HQ states to give less and that they produce more Terpenes when fed less and made to strive. When feeding under it has made it Literally perfect all around, Greasy Glistening Ganja!

Fiete

Fiete

Yo, Bio-heaven is the shit. Do a half water with just bioheaven, and then do your normal water 15 minutes later, that is what the Bio-bizz rep said to us on the phone. Do not PH adjust anything with it as well, thats what they told us. If you want a tea recipe send me a text White Ash you have the number. I have some books you need to read.

My Ph drops with Biobizz to 5.4! So no adjusting sounds not smart.

Toaster79

Toaster79

How you like BioBizz? I saw the nutes on the shelf with some crazy prices next to it.

Works great for me. Also use compost teas every other feed. Also prices aren't that bad, at least not here in Europe. Never had problems with overfeeding, never pH, always mix direct in my tap and always mix fresh. I'm using grow, bloom, topmax and heaven and thats all I need. 1l bottle of grow or bloom is about $20, lasts me about a year. Heaven is expensive as fuck, but don't use much of it, only if I run in trouble ( every run at least once). Top max is about $30 for a 1l bottle but lasts me at least 2 years. The better the soil I start my plants in the less I use from bottles.

Fiete

Fiete

Funny, my pH rises every time if I let it sit over night. It goes up to 8. But fresh mixed with tap at 7.0-7.2 i get 6.5-6.8 pH.

But you agree that 5.4 is to low and it needs to adjust up to 6.5 with Ph up.

D

DODGER33

But you agree that 5.4 is to low and it needs to adjust up to 6.5 with Ph up.

phosphoric acid is what is in PH Down (@81%) not sure if the enzymes and microbiological activity would survive that....as for PH Up (potassium hydroxide @25%) not even sure.... but I think Garden Lime to raise PH and Citric acid to reduce PH would be more conducive to "Organic Gardening"....Maybe others know better, as I have only recently returned to "Dirt" and Organics is completely new (apart from some Fish, Blood and Bone meal additive to re-potting soils).

What I can say is that Bio Bizz products (Grow and Fish Mix alternating each feed with Bloom and Top Mix....) with some GuanoKalong Powder, Fish Blood and Bone Meal worked through Bio Bizz "All Mix" with a sprinkle of Garden Lime is working great for me.

diskokobaja

diskokobaja

Guys I wanna try bio bizz, and I got only One question do i need some cal mag supp coz I grow under the led ,a dn cal mag is must with mineral ferts, and what about ph? my tap ph is 8.6..

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
L

LiTT.Farmer

Works great for me. Also use compost teas every other feed. Also prices aren't that bad, at least not here in Europe. Never had problems with overfeeding, never pH, always mix direct in my tap and always mix fresh. I'm using grow, bloom, topmax and heaven and thats all I need. 1l bottle of grow or bloom is about $20, lasts me about a year. Heaven is expensive as fuck, but don't use much of it, only if I run in trouble ( every run at least once). Top max is about $30 for a 1l bottle but lasts me at least 2 years. The better the soil I start my plants in the less I use from bottles.
Could you maybe help me with a recipe l?

Fiasco79

Fiasco79

Could you maybe help me with a recipe l?

Use it and observe your plants. That's the best method. Feeding schedule is there to get a rough idea of what and when to use. How much you use depends of what medium you're growing in and how much of anything is already in there. Each grow setup is gonna run different and giving you my recipe can put you in trouble. Start low and observe your plants is the best advice I can give you. I mix my own medium and always have differences so it's not like pegging ammounts of certain nutrient parts and running them constantly.

L

LiTT.Farmer

Use it and observe your plants. That's the best method. Feeding schedule is there to get a rough idea of what and when to use. How much you use depends of what medium you're growing in and how much of anything is already in there. Each grow setup is gonna run different and giving you my recipe can put you in trouble. Start low and observe your plants is the best advice I can give you. I mix my own medium and always have differences so it's not like pegging ammounts of certain nutrient parts and running them constantly.
Makes sense brother, gonna start with 1ml on everything and see how they do.

Top Bottom