Biocanna deficiency issues??

• Thread starter Jason Kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jason Kush

Hey folks,
I'm about to start my next round, and was really excited to switch over to the Biocanna line for my soil grow, but a buddy of mine was telling me he heard that the Biocanna line had N deficiency issues, and that the Vega, Flores and Boost needed to be mixed with other nutrients, in order to give the plant everything it needs? I plan on using the Canna Rhizo and either Hygrozyme or Cannazym (Any feedback on which of those 2 are better?), still in the process of choosing my soil, (probably going to mix 2 different kinds to get a really good mix of amendments) and I know most nutrient blends use plenty of different additives, but my main concern was that for the price of the Biocanna line, I was hoping I wouldn't need to add a bunch of other nutrients to get the plant where it needs to be..? Any feedback would be awesome! Thanks!

sdgrower

sdgrower

I have found that Biocanna works best when supplemented with Humboldt Nutrients All Natural Bloom, Primordial Solutions Sea Green and True Blooms, Organna Guano, Organna Add, Calplex and Fox Fam Big Bloom.
Not "veganic" but organic.

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
i use the bio line of nutes, and if you are gonna rely heavily on liquids, then there will def hav to be supplementation given to just the bio products. just as sdgrower mentioned. i feel like it works for me because i aim to use as little liquids as possible. so, i amend heavily in the beginning and top dress during run and use act's like a madman and have 0 issue running the bio line.

absolutely love the bio boost. pricey, but ladies love it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom