Black African seeds

• Thread starter Captain ChroniK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Don't want to hijack a thread but there seem to be a lot of folk here with experience with African sativas. I have two Malawis flowering from two different breeders. One is barelly beginning to flower, and is looking very much like a pure sativa with 13 blade leaves and the tall christmas tree shape. However the other one is well into flower and looks more like its crossed with something. Its leaves are more broad, but its still a beautiful plant with lovely pink pistils. Any quick opinions?

Photo5
bongstar

bongstar

looks like you got a nice set up there. nothing like the good old fashion always imulated never replicated sun. they look like some nice girls. as for the black af, whats left of it is blackening up a lot, and i dont mean purpuling i mean blackening. some parts are black some are purplish black and some are blueish black. i am going to take pics when its all black, it should be about a week or two.
as for the top colas i harvested there curing and ill give a smoke report soon.

A

APAX

This thread is hilarious.

I love African sativas. For what it's worth, seed size is not indicative of the continent the seeds came from. I have quite a few varieties of African landrace seeds in my possession and they range from tiny to quite large. It's all about the calyx size.

I am from South Africa , and have seen varius of african strains making their way down to the south , , Malawi , swazi , congo , Mozambique , tanzania , and some others
and all of these are sativa's their seeds very from size , but most of them are towards the darker colour with whitish veins , all these are pretty easy to come by in south africa , hydro and other stuff like NL, White widow , are allso available here but with a big price , so we tend to go for the local stuff witch in my opinion is kick-ass weed ! especially weed from malawi and congo ! :harvest:

A

APAX

I've seen and smoked some Malawi that gave me mild hallucinations. It's a totally different high than regular pot. Totally different in a good way but don't make any plans afterward.

mild hallucinations are common with Malawi , its well know for its trippy effects , we all love it here in SA :character0029: MOST OF THE crops gets grown in the northern part of malawi , see the documentary of strain hunters on youtube , where they go thru malawi the find the best kept strain

ive been to lilongwe capital of malawi , can buy malawi cabs for 1 dollar ! or even swop old clothes and food for
ganja !

M

mikeyluvzmegan

OMG , can you just post the blue/blackish pic of the leaves already. I've been lurking through this thread, post by post, and still haven't seen what i really want to see. LOL MAN :/

R

robz

OMG , can you just post the blue/blackish pic of the leaves already. I've been lurking through this thread, post by post, and still haven't seen what i really want to see. LOL MAN :/

I second that. Pics please. I want to grow some of these please.

bongstar

bongstar

ok ill post some twommorow its just hard for me to post pics. the plant is still alive as i said im trying to bring it around another season. it looks shabby but ill post them anyway most of its dying of but theres still some good parts. ill flick and post them twomorrow. i have another one going indoor right now that i should when ready be able to get some good fliks. sorry for lagin you know how it is after hrvest time. you post and bull shit when its growing then you yeild and you get so baked the last thing on yhour mind is to post pics of your dying plant. but i got y our back. twoomorrow.

bongstar

bongstar

heres some flics like i said they are over ripe and dying so there nothing special. i will have better flicks from my indoor one growing now. as i said it never acted right due to its being flowerd early in the season.
FILE0115.JPG
FILE0103.JPG

M

mikeyluvzmegan

Ok lil better :) thanks! Keep this thread going to see the indoor, looks like some normal purp strain to me tho, from those pics.

~xO Kakalak Ox~

~xO Kakalak Ox~

Calyx Bros. Seed Co.
Def looks like the Africans from back in the day!! I bet that shit is so DANK!

bongstar

bongstar

Yes its definatly DANK this stuff is definatly top shelf all day. I will keep the thread going and get some pics of the other.think as you may mikey. this definatly isnt a normal purp strain. every thing ive stated in this thread is true. This is an african strain called black african elephant that my father has grown from the late 70s to the early90s and its some super. remeber the pics you seen are of a month plus over ripe bud thats barly alive so you dont realy get to see the variety of colors, there were redish purple leaves, purple leave, almost black leaves, leaves that looked bluish black ones that were red with green veins, green ones with red veins. it was definatly interesting. mu dad said it usualy got darker, but like i said it was forced into flowering to early so it finished early. i know the pics arent impresive but hey they are what they are i hope i can get some better photos from the indoor ones. peace and stay irie.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Why isn't Captain ChroniK banned after running this scam? This happened on this site too. Not another site where an unknown poster complained about them. They did this on this site to a main breeder on this site. Not on eBay. ON THIS SITE. Not on roll it up. ON THIS SITE.

Color me confused!!

O

Ole Hoot

I would be very interested in some seed as i never seam to have a strong enough strain to kill my burning pain from archnoiditis it a scar tissue desease in my spinal colum it continualy grows have had it for about 11 yrs know from a surgury that went bonkers ,im still walking around some use a scooter the rest of the time thanks for hearing me
ole hoot

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
i myself have been following this thread for sometime,with the legendary status and mega potency reported i was hoping thatthisstrain survives

i appreciate all the contributions and beautiful pics like bongstar's above

CC hasnt posted in sometime ,i recall he had family issues it seems he visited the site but never posted afterward ,im curious as to what scam exactly you all are referring too?

1luvbigherb

fractal

fractal

Any luck talking to your dad about getting serious with the seeds you two have left? Maybe try telling him if he gives you the 10 or 15 he has now you'll return 1000 or 1500 after open pollinating them.

Did you take cuttings of the female or just leave her outside again over the winter until she grows back in spring?

bongstar

bongstar

as for the mother shes not looking like shes gonna make it but theres still a little hope. But we have about 30 seeds.your right, i definatly didnt make enough last time. i didnt want to contaminate it or the ones buy it so i was very carful, but now i wish i did some more. but hey out of 30 ill get another chance next season.

bongstar

bongstar

im not realy sure about the scam either i just know he talked alot and then disapeared. i think he might have tried to do a seed scam sale.

bongstar

bongstar

project indoor is going good, should start flower in about a week. ill post pics soon.

S

Steve Z

im not realy sure about the scam either i just know he talked alot and then disapeared. i think he might have tried to do a seed scam sale.

did you not see all the gear he got for free?????

if that wasnt a scam i dont know what is.....

ask JJ what he gave him outta his line up, it'd probably make your jaw drop.

as well as everyone else he scammed outta seeds.

fucking crooks.

bongstar

bongstar

well sad news the mother couldnt make it. RIP. she struggled for the last couple weeks it just got too cold. At least i still have seeds though. should be making it over to the the other project twomorrow i get some flicks then, should be droping it to flower then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom