Black African seeds

• Thread starter Captain ChroniK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Elsydro

i am not positive and it may be crossed with african because the "other" female was lanky and longflower
but..it is starting to feel to me that this "black african may"
be or contain "the black" genetics
which apparently was a 90's "indica" [i think]
the buzz is prettys energetic.. but sometime indicas do that
also the[crazy strong] smell is similar to a bubba..its quite a plant
The Black is a Nepalese hybrid, with one other strain I believe?!?!?

Reactions: km1
km1

km1

OK

since i just saw a photo of five rarest strains thsi\\is BA [i seem to have two of em..molokai frost the other]

dj short had a photo of black african like mine..though i do not think its BMA
i have not swallowed my tongue yet..and it isn't ugly like reports from people who smoked BMA many decades ago

would like the person i got them from to come on line again..its been a year

ps it makes such terpy rosin

S

slamjamfunk

Black Magic seeds

Aloha fellow growers!

I recently came back from a trip to Africa and brought back some ''Black African'' seeds.
I'm a half-caste Nigerian so I visit the continent quite often.

After some travelling trough central-Africa I came across some premium weed simply called ''black juju'' meaning black voodoo/magic.
This shit made me go maddd :icon_dizzy: trippiest high I've ever experienced for sure!
I smoked it in daytime under the hot African sun so I thought that had something to do with it, so I smoked sum again in the night.
THE SHIT GOT ME EVEN HIGHER! I thought it was laced or something??

One week later I visited the dealer that sold me the herb.. I asked him for more info bout this particular strain.
He told me they call it juju ojii on the streets, quick Igbo lessons: juju means magic and oji means black.
The strain did not originate from that region, it was brought in from Tanzania according to him.
It was like I was interrogating him so he noticed how interested I was and asked me if I would like to see his current grow...

He took me into a ''bush'' and in the center of it was a small cleared area.
He had alot of stuff growing and gave me a little tour.
After a while of smoking and talking we got to the Black Magic.
''OMFG'' were literally the first words that fell out my mouth.

The buds had like a black/blueish hue around it.
The shit scared me a little bit it had like, an aura? lol
seriously tho, it had some nice pigmentation going on on the buds.
The leaves were very dark blue steadily darkening to black on the tips of the leaves. YEAH BLUE not purple!!
The buds smelled like colonels Sander's secret mix of herbs and spices. A very pungent smell.

I fell in love! I immediately asked him if he could share some beans.
And thank God he said: no problem my man! :rasta2:
We left the bush and he took me back to his compound.
He went inside his crib and took a big brown paper bag wit him.
It was full of FAT dark seeds! I've never seen any beans this big! so I scored about 100 beans!

I sent them in 3 packages to several safe addresses back over the ocean and they literally just arrived! I'm so fukking stoked u guys!! :rock
I'm going to germ sum next month, can't wait to see how they turn out under my artificial sun.

If people appear to be interested I'll keep u guys updated!

Peace!
Hello man !!
I'm clearly intrested with your ''black magic'' Seeds.... can You contact me ?
Thanks by advance ☺️

S

slamjamfunk

Black Magic seeds

Aloha fellow growers!

I recently came back from a trip to Africa and brought back some ''Black African'' seeds.

After some travelling trough central-Africa I came across some premium weed simply called ''black juju'' meaning black voodoo/magic.
This shit made me go maddd :icon_dizzy: trippiest high I've ever experienced for sure!
I smoked it in daytime under the hot African sun so I thought that had something to do with it, so I smoked sum again in the night.

One week later I visited the dealer that sold me the herb.. I asked him for more info bout this particular strain.
He told me they call it juju ojii on the streets, quick Igbo lessons: juju means magic and oji means black.
The strain did not originate from that region, it was brought in from Tanzania according to him.
It was like I was interrogating him so he noticed how interested I was and asked me if I would like to see his current grow...

The leaves were very dark blue steadily darkening to black on the tips of the leaves. YEAH BLUE not purple!!
The buds smelled like colonels Sander's secret mix of herbs and spices. A very pungent smell.

It was full of FAT dark seeds! I've never seen any beans this big! so I scored about 100 beans!

I sent them in 3 packages to several safe addresses back over the ocean and they literally just arrived! I'm so fukking stoked u guys!! :rock
I'm going to germ sum next month, can't wait to see how they turn out under my artificial sun.

Peace!
How can i connect to You?

B

Buddy king

[QUOTE = "Captain ChroniK, post: 282427"]
Graines de magie noire

Aloha, les producteurs!

Je suis récemment rentré d'un voyage en Afrique et j'ai ramené des graines «africaines noires».
Je suis un Nigérian de demi-caste, je visite donc souvent le continent.

Après avoir voyagé en Afrique centrale, je suis tombé sur une herbe de première qualité simplement appelée «juju noir», qui signifie voodoo noir / magie.
Cette merde m'a fait aller maddd: icon_dizzy: le plus haut trippant que j'ai jamais connu!
Je l'ai fumé pendant la journée sous le chaud soleil africain alors j'ai pensé que cela avait quelque chose à voir avec cela, alors j'ai fumé encore une fois dans la nuit.
La merde m'a fait même plus haut! Je pensais que c'était lacé ou quelque chose ??

Une semaine plus tard, j'ai rendu visite au vendeur qui m'avait vendu l'herbe .. Je lui ai demandé plus d'informations sur cette variété particulière.
Il m'a dit qu'ils l'appelaient dans la rue, rapide cours d'Igbo: juju signifie magie et oji, noir.
The souche ne provenait pas de cette région, elle aurait été importée de Tanzanie, selon lui.
C'était comme si je l'interrogeais alors il était remarquable à quel point j'étais intéressé et demandais si je voyais son courant grandir ...

Il m'a emmené dans un "buisson" au centre.
Il avait beaucoup de choses en croissance et m'a fait faire un petit tour.
Après un moment de tabagisme et de conversation, nous sommes arrivés à Black Magic.
«OMFG» était littéralement les premiers mots qui me tombaient dans la bouche.

Les bourgeons ont une couleur noire / bleuâtre autour de lui.
La merde m'a un peu effrayé, ça avait l'air d'une aura? lol
sérieusement, il y avait une belle pigmentation sur les bourgeons.
Les feuilles étaient d'un bleu très foncé, devenant de plus en plus foncées sur le bout des feuilles. YEAH BLUE pas violet !!
Les bourgeons sentaient le mélange secret d'herbes et d'épices du colonel Sander. Une odeur très piquante.

Je suis tombé amoureux! Je lui ai immédiatement demandé s'il pouvait partager des haricots.
Et dieu merci il a dit: pas de problème mon homme! : rasta2:
Nous avons quitté la brousse et il nous a ramené dans ses enceintes.
Il entra dans son fils et prit un grand sac en papier brun avec lui.
C'était plein de graisses noires FAT! Je n'ai jamais vu de haricots d'aussi gros! alors j'ai marqué environ 100 haricots!

Envoyé en 3 colis à plusieurs adresses sûrement au-dessus de l'océan! Je suis tellement fukking, vous êtes ravis les gars !! : Roche
Le mois prochain, je vais faire la somme des germes, j'ai hâte de voir comment ils se comportaient sous mon soleil artificiel.

Si vous êtes intéressé, je vous tiendrais au courant!

Paix!
[/CITATION]
As graine or te souviens to the men of the men
[QUOTE = "Captain ChroniK, post: 282687"]
Et le plus drôle, c'est que je n'avais même pas la moindre idée de «la légende» que j'ai obtenu.
Maintenant, je fais des recherches sur plusieurs sites de pot, je me rends compte que cela pourrait être quelque chose de génial pour la communauté canna!
Cela ne me surprend pas, aucun éleveur ne pourrait mettre la main dessus! L'endroit était vraiment difficile et dans une région très reculée! beaucoup de rebelles traînent et merde comme ça ...
Vous devez probablement trouver à différents endroits en Afrique centrale ...

Grtz
[/ CITATION] [/ DEVIS]
Graines de magie noire

Aloha, les producteurs!

Je suis récemment rentré d'un voyage en Afrique et j'ai ramené des graines «africaines noires».

Après avoir voyagé en Afrique centrale, je suis tombé sur une herbe de première qualité simplement appelée «juju noir», qui signifie voodoo noir / magie.
Cette merde m'a fait aller maddd: icon_dizzy: le plus haut trippant que j'ai jamais connu!
Je l'ai fumé pendant la journée sous le chaud soleil africain alors j'ai pensé que cela avait quelque chose à voir avec cela, alors j'ai fumé encore une fois dans la nuit.
La merde m'a fait même plus haut! Je pensais que c'était lacé ou quelque chose ??

Une semaine plus tard, j'ai rendu visite au vendeur qui m'avait vendu l'herbe .. Je lui ai demandé plus d'informations sur cette variété particulière.
Il m'a dit qu'ils l'appelaient juju ojii dans la rue, rapide cours d'Igbo: juju signifie magie et oji, noir.
La souche ne provenait pas de cette région, elle aurait été importée de Tanzanie, selon lui.
C'était comme si je l'interrogeais alors il remarqua à quel point j'étais intéressé et me demanda si j'aimerais voir son courant grandir ...

Il m'a emmené dans un "buisson" au centre duquel se trouvait un petit espace dégagé.
Après un moment de tabagisme et de conversation, nous sommes arrivés au Black Magic.
«OMFG» furent littéralement les premiers mots qui me tombèrent dans la bouche.

Les bourgeons avaient une teinte noir / bleuâtre autour de lui.
Les feuilles étaient d'un bleu très foncé, devenant de plus en plus foncées au noir sur le bout des feuilles. YEAH BLUE pas violet !!
Les bourgeons sentaient le mélange secret d'herbes et d'épices du colonel Sander. Une odeur très piquante.

Je suis tombé amoureux! Je lui ai immédiatement demandé s'il pouvait partager des haricots.
Nous avons quitté la brousse et il m'a ramené dans son enclos.
Il entra dans son berceau et prit un grand sac en papier brun avec lui.
C'était plein de graisses noires FAT! Je n'ai jamais vu de haricots d'aussi gros! alors j'ai marqué environ 100 haricots!

Je les ai envoyés en 3 colis à plusieurs adresses sûres au-dessus de l'océan et ils sont littéralement arrivés! Je suis tellement fukking, vous êtes ravis les gars !! :Roche
Le mois prochain, je vais faire la somme des germes, j'ai hâte de voir comment ils se comporteront sous mon soleil artificiel.

Si les gens semblent intéressés, je vous tiendrais au courant!
ON
Graines de magie noire

Aloha, les producteurs!

Il m'a dit qu'ils l'appelaient juju ojii dans la rue, rapide cours d'Igbo: juju signifie magie et oji, noir.
La souche ne provenait pas de cette région, elle aurait été importée de Tanzanie, selon lui.
C'était comme si je l'interrogeais alors il remarqua à quel point j'étais intéressé et me demanda si j'aimerais voir son courant grandir ...

Il m'a emmené dans un "buisson" au centre duquel se trouvait un petit espace dégagé.
Après un moment de tabagisme et de conversation, nous sommes arrivés au Black Magic.
«OMFG» furent littéralement les premiers mots qui me tombèrent dans la bouche.

Les bourgeons avaient une teinte noir / bleuâtre autour de lui.
Les feuilles étaient d'un bleu très foncé, devenant de plus en plus foncées au noir sur le bout des feuilles. YEAH BLUE pas violet !!

Nous avons quitté la brousse et il m'a ramené dans son enclos.
Il entra dans son berceau et prit un grand sac en papier brun avec lui.

Je les ai envoyés en 3 colis à plusieurs adresses sûres au-dessus de l'océan et ils sont littéralement arrivés! Je suis tellement fukking, vous êtes ravis les gars !! :Roche
Le mois prochain, je vais faire la somme des germes, j'ai hâte de voir comment ils se comporteront sous mon soleil artificiel.

Si les gens semblent intéressés, je vous tiendrais au courant!

Paix!
[/CITATION]

Paix!
[/CITATION]

Black african magic 750x392
B

BlackMagic

Black Magic seeds

Aloha fellow growers!

Peace!

B

BlackMagic

Black Magic seeds

Aloha fellow growers!

Peace!
Captain chronik ,your a true explorer my brother , I have been searching for this strain for a while ,Ive herd about it seen the pics but never have I come across someone that has seeds ,Ive herd it has great healing and has the best pain relief among the rest, would it be possible to get some seeds of you ,and I understand if it is a no but just to let you know this would go to good use with alot of people i smoke with will would love to try this and I'm sure it would help , especially the way your explaining it , anyway thanks alot for the story I will keep up with any updates.

God bless keep growing 🙏🤙

OdlaFett

OdlaFett

Very intresting, would also love trying this strain, how come noone has breeded her yet? Sell me 10 of these seeds and I will breed her myself. Didnt starinhunter go to Congo/nigiriea and get some strains, maybe this wassnt it.

E

Eddie22

Good news guys!
I popped some of em TODAY Keep ya eyes open for the growjournal!
Better yet..I'll just post in this thread

I'll upload pictures starting tomorrow, starting with the growcab specially designed for this project.
Thanks for all your kind words everybody! all the haters and sceptics out there, just stick around silently and see :)

Greets
How can I can I contact you @CaptainChroniK ?

Losaiko1234

Losaiko1234

Black Magic seeds

Aloha fellow growers!

Peace!
Captain ChroniK,
I've been looking for a few Black African seeds. Other than going to the Congo region, do you know of any seed banks that carry this strain??? I use what I grow for pain. No matter what I'd love to see pics and hear how well this does over time. ✌

Reactions: km1
Manitobro

Manitobro

Shit looks like I gotta plan a trip out to Nigeria. Calling my guy Adebayo right now

Latest posts

Top Bottom