Black Spots

• Thread starter Icesoft
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Icesoft

Black spots on leaves and on new growth .. never had this issue befor what’s happening to my ladies anyone help. They don’t wipe off or wash off

Black spots
Black spots 2
Black spots 3
I

Icesoft

Ph is a little high but I feed with spring water and rain water low ph in 5.5 6.5 it changes seasonally Now my soil is almost 7 ph for soil I use a mix mirical grow Organics and 1 bag seed start soil also mirical grow both bags list .03 on fert for npk the feed tiger something I’ll add a pic later but was hydro store bought I’m thinking mag or potassium deficiency hoping it’s not black spot mold in soil like rose bushes get . I can deal with fert issues but this one is new I’ve seen the nut charts and those are my guesses I’ve bought some ph down to mix in dirt but that will be later today thanks again for answering me

33FA0BFC 3011 4302 A96F 861D9AA8C8CB
E602C7A4 F4B7 4F58 A0DD 8C67A380D7B9
CDD7FE61 BAB9 4695 9B13 1CB0A94B1704
CAE24F56 1F62 44E4 8144 746426D0DC43
3166B6C8 6CFC 4DC4 A0AB 2194C67854FC
7D9727A6 A57A 43AE AD0B 40D6C8D547E5
I

Icesoft

Was going to try to drop soul ph and Epsom salt solution on leave so they will pick up mag and sulfur thru leave till the soil levels out . I did try a soil flush with rain water yesterday hoping it helps the ph

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Ph is a little high but I feed with spring water and rain water low ph in 5.5 6.5 it changes seasonally Now my soil is almost 7 ph for soil I use a mix mirical grow Organics and 1 bag seed start soil also mirical grow both bags list .03 on fert for npk the feed tiger something I’ll add a pic later but was hydro store bought I’m thinking mag or potassium deficiency hoping it’s not black spot mold in soil like rose bushes get . I can deal with fert issues but this one is new I’ve seen the nut charts and those are my guesses I’ve bought some ph down to mix in dirt but that will be later today thanks again for answering me
In the name of science! :D They look so unhappy! Hope you can figure it out. What are your temps by the way?

Monster762

Monster762

Was going to try to drop soul ph and Epsom salt solution on leave so they will pick up mag and sulfur thru leave till the soil levels out . I did try a soil flush with rain water yesterday hoping it helps the ph
Yeah the one def looks unhappy
No bugs?
How often you watering? The one looks like more serious than a few spots going on. The one on the right.
I’m really seeing roots on that plant. Whether too dry too wet or something bad I’m seeing roots being where it’s at.

I

Icesoft

In the name of science! :D They look so unhappy! Hope you can figure it out. What are your temps by the way?
I keep the room at 70 f to 75 f has its own ac air intake 8 in line 20 x 20 lev ten filter luckily I don’t have to worry about smell I’m in the country so the ac duct out on second floor

I

Icesoft

Yeah the one def looks unhappy
No bugs?
How often you watering? The one looks like more serious than a few spots going on. The one on the right.
I’m really seeing roots on that plant. Whether too dry too wet or something bad I’m seeing roots being where it’s at.

I

Icesoft

Zero bugs I keep a clean shop. Water when dry on top 4 in of soil or 4 oz purified water a day i think this is nut problem . just never in 25 yrs have I ever had a problem like this . right now I soaked the soil to flush but normally keep them dry I keep my soil between 3 and 5 on the little reader for wetness . I have 5 going in total only the two have issue . should I just pull those out . first the one got spots lower then the other followed a week later with on top leaves so confused also my neighbor stops in and checks on them ever after noon I’m pretty stricked shoes off hair up wash up before entering tent so on

I

Icesoft

Got home from work pulled both girls out zero bugs . They we just moved into the 4 gallon containers new root growth had started all roots looked white and healthy no black tips soil was wetter then we both like . but I did flush a few days ago on sat with rain water no water given since . I knocked as much moist dirt out as I could without hurting them grabbed a new tarp layed out all soil in thin layers. place fan and will let it all dry over night then add some baking soda Incase there any bacteria or fungus / mold repack girls in the morning back into there bigger containers befor work . they fit back into there 3 gallon containers for the night and it was a bad time to run out of new soil

Madbud

Madbud

You can leave them out of the containers overnight. They love the oxygen. Google Alternaria.

Last edited:
I

Icesoft

Didn’t know that!!! do I just put them in one of the spill trays and they’ll be alright . At least for a night . then why when you transplant do they look sad for a day or two . but at this point I am just ganna take them back out those smaller pots and let them sprawl out like you said at this point if they don’t improve I’m just gatta take them to my neighbor in the am after replant back into there 4 gallon containers and put them on his porch to make sure my three auto fems cannt get any problems from these two .I just have never had this befor so weird but I grew in a closet or back yard in The city

Madbud

Madbud

I’m not an expert, just a gardener but i pull them at night anytime they need some air. Just need a solid root ball. This one is indoors today, staying dry

Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Rust mold, hit it with sulphur spray. Miracle grow soil is also high in nitrogen, I’d flush good and feed her a good tea, with fish emulsion , kelp meal . This will add the proper bacterial life into a very dead soil mix. I’ve had had issues with that line of soil before, now I wouldn’t touch the stuff, no sooner use mulch then that crap. Also lock out with phos deficiencies showing, so you have a soil issue.
Cal mag with new soil. And hit her with sulphur or actonivate.

Also curious what was the runoff ph? And cal mag foliar doesn’t uptake when leaves are rusty or stressed

A030B31B 2396 4155 8FB6 8F6B1DE6E8E1
CA01D460 B932 4756 9A48 F1B51206E80C
B2695D04 1BC1 4E4E 8808 29C493492D3E
Madbud

Madbud

To answer your other question, i never have droopy plants after transplanting. Unlike the tree, the roots are real delicate. Make a print of the smaller container in the soil of the new one and pop it in. I leave the top half of the original pot in place, but thats me.

B40AE91F 34E3 4CF6 9924 3CBB325A0204
DAE80C50 8EFA 4998 BBD4 09D746CEA1FB
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Yea I don’t have transplant issues either, I root clones and then take. I only do monster clones, clones taken from flowering plants.

2DADF6B7 799E 4219 820A A9D3D1098BB0
Top Bottom