Black Spots

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

i took promix something with no nute put plants in 2 days later poop where would the excess be at??
i got so much to learn
it's hard to explain but it's a slow release. it slowly builds up and then it's the straw that broke the camel's back...make sense? peat moss has an extremely high cation exchange capacity like @Thejoeybrown mentioned. the means it can hold a shit ton of magnesium and calcium.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

it's hard to explain but it's a slow release. it slowly builds up and then it's the straw that broke the camel's back...make sense? peat moss has an extremely high cation exchange capacity like @Thejoeybrown mentioned. the means it can hold a shit ton of magnesium and calcium.
i under stand but nothing was added got worst n worst so what would of built up

i miss real soil lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I tried that all ready and no one replys on there only time any one says any thing is when I go on a rant then they pop in to say how wrong I am then not ever see them tell the next time I rant
Hahah. I hear ya on that for sure. I don't like to try and give advice when I haven't seen the whole time and sometimes I always look at only my notifications and those few threads

I know nothing on pro mix so I will never give advice with that but when you're back in coco feel free to ask me anything. If I don't know the answer I'll never try to tell you what to do. Lol. I'll send you in the right direction tho

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

at least with roots organic i got go 5-7 weeks with out any nute that was sure nice

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Hahah. I hear ya on that for sure. I don't like to try and give advice when I haven't seen the whole time and sometimes I always look at only my notifications and those few threads

I know nothing on pro mix so I will never give advice with that but when you're back in coco feel free to ask me anything. If I don't know the answer I'll never try to tell you what to do. Lol. I'll send you in the right direction tho
i did not do to bad in coco tell about 3-4 weeks n to flower then i think i was getting a K def
back then i did not know u had to keep it wet and always feed it

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

at least with roots organic i got go 5-7 weeks with out any nute that was sure nice
Listen to organic
i did not do to bad in coco tell about 3-4 weeks n to flower then i think i was getting a K def
back then i did not know u had to keep it wet and always feed it
probay a K lockout honestly. There is enough K in your bloom base to not have def if ph is in line. We add boosters but you're not gonna get a def without them
More than likely it was locked out by an EXCESS of calcium

Organikz

Organikz

lol well you know what to do you have to dedicate to one or the other. make sure your environment is all set. i've had something as simple as cold air from the a/c blowing on a plant cause issues. there is just no getting around purchasing an R/O unit for hydro.

You really need to get a scheduled routine going. A consistent properly dialed environment and feeding routine is key. The plants settle into your routine. My plants know an hour before lights out. They being drooping.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

You had that excess of cal because you
Listen to organic

probay a K lockout honestly. There is enough K in your bloom base to not have def if ph is in line. We add boosters but you're not gonna get a def without them
More than likely it was locked out by an EXCESS of calcium
let the coco get too dry releasing ALL those stored molecules we keep talking about. Then when you water the ppm are suuuper high go bong way too much calcium locking out the K. Make any sense?

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

u guys are talking bits and chunks of what im saying and mashing them all together when i had coco had diff nute and diff feeding i have been all over the place following people

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

u guys are talking bits and chunks of what im saying and mashing them all together when i had coco had diff nute and diff feeding i have been all over the place following people
Sorry.
That's what I was saying. I was just talking about what you mentioned about your past coco. I didn't mean this Grow as I don't know pro mix

What I'm saying is there could be a million things. Before next Grow pick someone you trust and has the things you want and follow them. Only listen to them. There is no way to work your way around all the advice you have been given

I'm just speaking in generals and for the future. As for this one I wouldn't just throw out advice.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

i been messing up so long has to turn around soon lol
You gotta start fresh an follow 1 persons advice. See it thru the whole way.
And get your environment DIALED IN. If it's dialed in...dial it in better. That is the key to everything. Give them the environment the need to thrive

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

You gotta start fresh an follow 1 persons advice. See it thru the whole way.
And get your environment DIALED IN. If it's dialed in...dial it in better. That is the key to everything. Give them the environment the need to thrive
i have tried that people ether quit logging on or they get mad bc i ask why in stead of just following blindly like in the past

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

i have tried that people ether quit logging on or they get mad bc i ask why in stead of just following blindly like in the past
Then those aren't the people to talk to.
Talk to someone first and ask them to help you. From start to finish. Not just when you have a problem.
Gonna be a little work finding the person you trust.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

yah found that out lol

that is why i joined this site in the first place but over time this is more of a place to show off rather then teach and that's cool just not good for me lol

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

yah found that out lol

that is why i joined this site in the first place but over time this is more of a place to show off rather then teach and that's cool just not good for me lol

That hasn't been my experience here. I think it feels competitive because people are passionate and want to share. I've received a lot of help from folks following my grow and learned a lot from following theirs as well. I hope your experience improves. This is by far the friendliest cannabis forum I've read.

In fact I need to catch up on some grow logs. All the outdoor are basically on the same schedule so I pick up lots of tips. I have some questions that need to be answered about harvesting and everybody is harvesting right now.

You'll get them girls back on track.

showmegreen

showmegreen

may I plz get 7g of what ever u smoking and a large frie
Dude, my apologies... This is private top shelf. The Poison Nanners dont go past the Missouri boarder!
Man... I'll take a mc'rib a jack stack wit cheese and a frosty with my fries please.. wait! Where am I? This ain't toto, Kansas!? Wtf? You guys are tripping man!..
Nah! Jk!.. I initially was think in mold issues because, yes. I must've been purdy high think that It was a fungal issue. Not calcium in my eyes though. Man!... there's more pages to read!!!! I'll be back!...
I think!?...

BI-Polar hypo-mania is fuckin wonderful!

showmegreen

showmegreen

Man quit babying them babies! I think you got this stuff! Over storing the stew turns it to a puree. And it becomes a slushy after it freezes a bit. At least that happens when I stir too much and too fast. Just check to see how much it's boiling time and again. And that nuthing is scorching on the bottom.
It must be close to supper?... Soup sounds good!

Top Bottom