BlackBart and Loompa.....

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

This business is a constant of changes that ya have to roll with. Time to roll with some good friends and welcome back Loompa and intro BlackBart as part of the team. BlackBart has been doing this longer than me and i hope he'll give us some of his breeding history. Loompa was part of the militia and has been doing his own thang at LoompaFarms untill now. These guys will be doing their own work so we'll have a diverse line of genetics.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Hell ya I can't Waite to see what loompa brings to the farm this is
gonna be epic !!!!

J

joejusttyped

Awesome. Go Mota Militia!

http://i54.invalid.com/156fr6u.jpg

G

gooey

good news indeed...do either post on this site? nice pic of the chick, lol

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Awesome! Glad to hear this... I just became a HUGE Loompa fan from meeting him at the cup In san fransisco this past weekend! The Loompafarms booth blew me away with the quality they had on display!

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Great news! Congrats Mota, Loompa, BlackBart.

M

mendel

Congrats to all involved! Having known Blackbart for many years, I can say with assurance he is one classy fellow.............:cool0041:

T

tngreen

Damn didn't even know Loompa has had his own gig goin! Welcome back Loompa, can't wait to see what's next from you.

Welcome to the Militia, Blackbart!

51stang50

Sounds like a killer team. Can't wait to see what genetics come from this group.

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Right on Mota and thanks for the intro. I kindof dropped off the face of the earth for awhile focusing on our collective here in California. But now things are starting to fall in place and Ive been hearing the call to make seed again. Well Ive know mota for awhile and hes standup guy in my book, so Im pleased to be back and working.

Thank you everyone who chimed in and it was a pleasure meeting all the online folks at the cup. Ive been saying it for along time, but the true coineseurs are online! And Ive been missing all those folks that really are coineseurs and also the real medical people who need their medicine. So Im glad to be working again with mota and the online community.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Good news. Excited about some new seed line coming out.

Venom818

Venom818

Right on Mota and thanks for the intro. I kindof dropped off the face of the earth for awhile focusing on our collective here in California. But now things are starting to fall in place and Ive been hearing the call to make seed again. Well Ive know mota for awhile and hes standup guy in my book, so Im pleased to be back and working.

Thank you everyone who chimed in and it was a pleasure meeting all the online folks at the cup. Ive been saying it for along time, but the true coineseurs are online! And Ive been missing all those folks that really are coineseurs and also the real medical people who need their medicine. So Im glad to be working again with mota and the online community.

glad to have you around again bro you cant wait to see what you bring to the table i know you got some gems

B

biggs

this is great news. looking forward to seeing what you fellas have been working on.

Top Bottom