Blacks And Purples

• Thread starter iKharon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
The buds hold the color after curing?...

Yes. That first pic of the bud shots is a cured bud. It's hard to tell but the buds are very purple under the trich layer. All my strains get purple in the flower to differing degrees...

Purple Urkle:
Downloadfile 2 1

Downloadfile 40

Downloadfile 1 1

LA Pure Kush:
Downloadfile 20 1

Downloadfile 15 1

And we can't forget about Purple Goddess. Unlike the other strains shown above she doesn't need the cooler temperatures to fade to the purple colors of fall. So goes purple from the begining of budset...
Downloadfile 7 1

20160331 113737

20160331 113457

Downloadfile 6 1

Oh yeah Starfighter too...
20161206 085230 1

iKharon

iKharon

Yes. That first pic of the bud shots is a cured bud. It's hard to tell but the buds are very purple under the trich layer. All my strains get purple in the flower to differing degrees...

Purple Urkle:
View attachment 660654
View attachment 660655
View attachment 660656

LA Pure Kush:
View attachment 660657
View attachment 660659

And we can't forget about Purple Goddess. Unlike the other strains shown above she doesn't need the cooler temperatures to fade to the purple colors of fall. So goes purple from the begining of budset...
View attachment 660660
View attachment 660661
View attachment 660662
View attachment 660663

Oh yeah Starfighter too...
View attachment 660665

What are the odds of seed or cuttings?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Of which one?

Purple Urkle and LA Pure Kush are clone only but can be tracked down if you look hard enough.

Purple Goddess is a clone only that I believe I'm the last person with her still in house.

Krazy Kush and Starfighter I found from seed although I do plan to contiune the lines further with the seed stock I have left. I did make quite a few Krazy Kush and Starfighter crosses though.

Last edited:
iKharon

iKharon

Of which one?

Purple Urkle and LA Pure Kush are clone only but can be tracked down if you look hard enough.

Purple Goddess is a clone only that I believe I'm the last person with her still in house.

Krazy Kush and Starfighter I found from seed although I do plan to contiune the lines further with the seed stock I have left. I did make quite a few Krazy Kush and Starfighter crosses though.
What about a Krazy Kush cross? All clone?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I've made crosses of them all ;)

My last round of crosses were...

Psychotic Kush(krazy kush x evel knievel og)

Evel Urkle(purple urkle x evel knievel og)

(purple goddess x evel knievel og)...not named yet.

(starfighter x evel knievel)...not named yet.

I have quite a few older crosses as well.

Wildill

Wildill

There are lots of strains that put down purple flowers. My darkest strain right now would have to be Krazy Kush. She damn near gets black...
View attachment 660404

Here is a leaf on my black dickies...
View attachment 660405

In flower...
View attachment 660406
Bud shots...
View attachment 660407
View attachment 660408
View attachment 660409
It's kind of hard to tell but the buds are very purple under the layer of trichs...
Looks fire bro good to see somebody still working the Krazy Kush where all the phenos similar? Do you have Glacier beans from back then she purple up real nice too

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
You don't sell your crosses? Lol
@highersolutions
No bro I don't vend seeds anywhere...although I did have a chance to here at the farm awhile back. It's more of a hobby for me. I don't have the proper facilities or space to go through and fully test the way I would want to before releasing anything with my name on it. Especially if people are paying hard earned money for it...

Like I said it's more of a hobby really. I enjoy making new crosses and seeing what turns up. Sometimes it's what you were planning for sometimes not so much. But that is half the fun. The only way to know for sure what a cross is bringing to the table is to fully test the progney.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks fire bro good to see somebody still working the Krazy Kush where all the phenos similar? Do you have Glacier beans from back then she purple up real nice too

Yeah I'm still Rockin the Krazy Kush. I've had her for 6+ years now and yes all the phenos/genos were very similar. Only differing slightly in smells, yield, etc.....

No I don't have any of the Glacier or her crosses but I do remember her being quite frosty.

C

Craigson

Yeah I'm still Rockin the Krazy Kush. I've had her for 6+ years now and yes all the phenos/genos were very similar. Only differing slightly in smells, yield, etc.....

No I don't have any of the Glacier or her crosses but I do remember her being quite frosty.

Any interest in shipping some clones or Krazy Kush seeds?
Or do you know where to source Krazy Kush seeds?
Thx

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Any interest in shipping some clones or Krazy Kush seeds?
Or do you know where to source Krazy Kush seeds?
Thx
No...sorry.

You should go and check the forum rules. This one is pretty universal as far as forums go. Come on man at least hit people up in a PM.

You must also agree to following conditions to become a member:

7. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

C

Craigson

No...sorry.

You should go and check the forum rules. This one is pretty universal as far as forums go. Come on man at least hit people up in a PM.

You must also agree to following conditions to become a member:

7. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

My apologies. I saw other people indirectly asking about clones and such.
Live n learn.
Thanks for the heads up

iKharon

iKharon

Common sense kind of should tell you not to publicly ask about that stuff lol. Discretion is paramount especially with the lettuce.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
My apologies. I saw other people indirectly asking about clones and such.
Live n learn.
Thanks for the heads up
Key word "indirectly" lol. No worries bro...I'm not a mod or the forum police. I was just giving you a heads up so you don't get yourself banned from forums.

Top Bottom