Blood And Bones: Outdoor 2018

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I think there are plastic covers for the panels. Maybe the right skylight covers will work. I'll have to look into it. Oh, I remember the hail. My poor '78 TBird and '79 Honda Civic looked like someone had taken a ball pein hammer to them.

If you need help with the solar parts lists go ahead and PM me. I don't have mine together yet but I understand it all and have read enough that I have a decent grasp on what is needed to fulfill specific power requirements. I also have an electronics background, though it's been a while. I can try to scare up my notes once I finally get my sh*t unpacked. I had to focus on buying my truck and 5th wheel, moving, then getting them up to snuff, so I took a break from my solar project for a bit and all my stuff is still scattered in boxes. Put around $9k into my truck and trailer and that tapped my savings. Then my sales guy ripped me off for a few grand and didn't have enough product left to establish new contacts to make up for the ones he walked away with. Haven't recovered from all that yet so my solar system and garden have suffered. Feels like I'm pluggin 30 leaks with 10 fingers. The hydro guys should be able to get me back into the game after this harvest. What was left of my little co-op still brings me in a couple hundies a month but that's just grocery money compared to several $K mo last year.

Thanks again brother. Iron sharpens iron.

I think my high N guano was $45 for 3lbs. It's the low nitrogen stuff for bloom that I heard was crazy expensive because it's only in limited quantities. It took hundreds of years or more for it to naturally cool down in the caves and the world has only more recently started to conserve and protect it for the future.

The thrips are there and do some decent damage but that mite "venom" is what takes the biggest toll.

Thanks man, and sorry to hear about that hernia. Having something wrong in the abdominal area is especially disabilitating. I hope you can get back to the outdoor garden again soon too. I can really sympathise how it is to be physically beat down. Between my hip replacements, fused ankles, nerve damage, RSDS, arthritis, and whatever is destroying my guts, I'm mildly f^cked, lol. Then the RSDS and meds have my critical thinking and memory burnt. It takes me a long time and and a lot of opiates to get things done.

I'll be happy when everything is dialed and my mind is quiet enough for me to sit down and really soak up all that chem and microbe type stuff your throwin out there. I'm smart enough, just have trouble settlin my mind nowadays.
i feel ya on the injuries,doc said ive had mine for more than a few years hahahah,wouldnt even know i had it until i passed out and went to er,might be whats wrong with yours,i got a 4inch hole with guts trying to come out hahahahh.
you know what your describe about the partner is exactally why i just stay to myself,ive had more so called friends just screw hell out of me,when i was contracting i just never took on any other jobs for same reason,just did it all myself,if i needed help with something heavy or couldnt do myself ,i had a guy work under table for help.
im pretty much in same boat with the solar panels,my oldest boy want them most,but want to finish the renivation of the house first,but i will bend your ear later on for sure,ive remolded 2 house for him and we live in them as i do it,made a big chunk of change on last one ,enough to get this place outside city limits and thank goodness he wants to keep this one,dont know if i got anything left here lately hahahahah

justiceman

justiceman

Alright everyone the true flower period is upon us:cool: Things are going pretty smooth. Starting to see just a touch of lighter leaves on the bottoms of the bigger plants now. I had meant to lay guano down in the big bed already but I have allowed time to slip past me :smoking:. Today I will hook them up. I'm sure they will be happy to receive the gift of guano.

Afgooey
Starting to stack up nicely. Cannot wait to see this big main cola and I am very happy that she finally made it past the last ring of the tomato cage. That was my goal for all of them and she was the last to complete the task. I'm interested to see what kind of yield this girl produces considering her size.
41AB61AF FBA1 4AAB 9D7C 23FCD67CE02A
435425C6 C9B0 415F A8BD B6ADA6D84404
A0B06838 7340 46EC A20B E44F4644B2E3

Blueberry Bubblegum #2
Loving the compact bushy shape she has. Looks like it's going to be a pretty good yielded considering her compact size. I think the side branching she has is what makes the difference. She's greened up some from the guano, but not quite perfect. I'm hesitant to add anymore at this point as the two in this small bed seem to be fast finishers. I'm definitely willing to take a hit in the yield department to get some smooth smoke too. The thing I've learned about organics over time is once you add fert you can't take it back. Just gotta let it ride out even if it's too much.
A1B2D790 69F3 41BF 9B55 E53BDA6B13C2
630D79C1 00A1 4677 9D16 7BC869C7B00F
D159BEF1 4333 4570 8A73 B970716DF974

Farm Cheese
I'm gonna have to trim a bit more of tree. One or two of the branches are touching the farm cheese. Overall she's looking good and reaching for the sky. She's finally in full flower. This one's gonna take forever to finish haha. At first I thought she was pretty lanky but seems to be filling out nicely. I can't wait to see what she looks like a few weeks from now.
549475AE 9118 4A57 87BF 37378417AFD9
A279420F 88DE 4118 B26F DC5EB0D0993D
DA19B629 7889 4FBC B222 8EB21FE19C14

On a side note look what I found growing in the big bed! This makes me really happy. The soil food web in my big bed is doing very well. This means there is a strong mycelium network helping to break down organic matter and transfer nutrition to different areas. Mushrooms are a good sign. They love to break up wood chips that bacteria aren't powerful enough to handle. Now if they start to pop up en mass then I'll know my bed has a fungal dominance over bacteria. If that happens I may apply a EWC compost tea to help boost up the bacteria to balance things out.
82932ECB 5B06 4B0F 94EE 9D12340BE3A4
748F38EA 9F10 404F 94CC 5C3103B5D552

Outlaw
A very pretty lady. She's somewhere in between the height and internode spacing of the Farm Cheese, and the compact bushy structure of the Blueberry Bubblegum #2. Loving the structure. She's at about the same stage as the Farm Cheese. I'm assuming they will both be finishing a later than the Afgooey and Bluebery Bubblegum #2. I'm glad I separated the strains the way I did.
91181425 163D 4C80 80C9 B0BB62377B2A
038CDCC0 13B6 4918 AD9E CCA9CB64A5BE
198C62C3 16D6 43E8 AF84 192CE2F2B4B4

Wishbone

Wishbone

Lookin good! Good observation about og additions, I have been keeping that in mind myself when top dressing my girls as well, better too little than too much at this point in the game. Interestingly the one plant I am bottle feeding is fading sooner than her sisters leading me to think I have the soil well primed with og goodness for the duration, but hopefully not too much N, only adding P guano from here on out.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Alright everyone the true flower period is upon us:cool: Things are going pretty smooth. Starting to see just a touch of lighter leaves on the bottoms of the bigger plants now. I had meant to lay guano down in the big bed already but I have allowed time to slip past me :smoking:. Today I will hook them up. I'm sure they will be happy to receive the gift of guano.

Afgooey
Starting to stack up nicely. Cannot wait to see this big main cola and I am very happy that she finally made it past the last ring of the tomato cage. That was my goal for all of them and she was the last to complete the task. I'm interested to see what kind of yield this girl produces considering her size.
View attachment 827188View attachment 827192 View attachment 827198

Blueberry Bubblegum #2
Loving the compact bushy shape she has. Looks like it's going to be a pretty good yielded considering her compact size. I think the side branching she has is what makes the difference. She's greened up some from the guano, but not quite perfect. I'm hesitant to add anymore at this point as the two in this small bed seem to be fast finishers. I'm definitely willing to take a hit in the yield department to get some smooth smoke too. The thing I've learned about organics over time is once you add fert you can't take it back. Just gotta let it ride out even if it's too much.
View attachment 827189View attachment 827194 View attachment 827199

Farm Cheese
I'm gonna have to trim a bit more of tree. One or two of the branches are touching the farm cheese. Overall she's looking good and reaching for the sky. She's finally in full flower. This one's gonna take forever to finish haha. At first I thought she was pretty lanky but seems to be filling out nicely. I can't wait to see what she looks like a few weeks from now.
View attachment 827190View attachment 827193 View attachment 827200
On a side note look what I found growing in the big bed! This makes me really happy. The soil food web in my big bed is doing very well. This means there is a strong mycelium network helping to break down organic matter and transfer nutrition to different areas. Mushrooms are a good sign. They love to break up wood chips that bacteria aren't powerful enough to handle. Now if they start to pop up en mass then I'll know my bed has a fungal dominance over bacteria. If that happens I may apply a EWC compost tea to help boost up the bacteria to balance things out.
View attachment 827196 View attachment 827197

Outlaw
A very pretty lady. She's somewhere in between the height and internode spacing of the Farm Cheese, and the compact bushy structure of the Blueberry Bubblegum #2. Loving the structure. She's at about the same stage as the Farm Cheese. I'm assuming they will both be finishing a later than the Afgooey and Bluebery Bubblegum #2. I'm glad I separated the strains the way I did.
View attachment 827191View attachment 827195 View attachment 827201

Lookin great! That is some vivid green.

See, you won't even miss those Cheese branches. You get the benefit of stress produced THC and only lost some small buds from the shade side. She is a monster and no doubt would have easily given my girls a run for their money if planted earlier. Looks like somethings taken a few bites of that lower leaf. Can't tell for sure from the pic but they look too big to be from Spider Mites.

justiceman

justiceman

Lookin great! That is some vivid green.

See, you won't even miss those Cheese branches. You get the benefit of stress produced THC and only lost some small buds from the shade side. She is a monster and no doubt would have easily given my girls a run for their money if planted earlier. Looks like somethings taken a few bites of that lower leaf. Can't tell for sure from the pic but they look too big to be from Spider Mites.
Yes at this point I'm definitely not worried about the broken branches anymore.:) There is some thrip damage for sure, and something else too from those bigger bites. I look sometimes to check but it's hard to find the critters. I've seen a grasshopper before. Those guys like to eat leaves for sure, but fortunately I have not gotten a massive amount of pest damage and the damage that is here is localized mostly in the bottom regions. The garden has a nice variety of good bugs too that I think are helping keep populations in check. Been spotting some small spiders, dragonfly's, and lady bugs to name a few.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yes at this point I'm definitely not worried about the broken branches anymore.:) There is some thrip damage for sure, and something else too from those bigger bites. I look sometimes to check but it's hard to find the critters. I've seen a grasshopper before. Those guys like to eat leaves for sure, but fortunately I have not gotten a massive amount of pest damage and the damage that is here is localized mostly in the bottom regions. The garden has a nice variety of good bugs too that I think are helping keep populations in check. Been spotting some small spiders, dragonfly's, and lady bugs to name a few.

Good. If they're not a problem it's almost always better to let nature take it's course.

justiceman

justiceman

Greeting fellow farmers! I hope all is well with everyone. Recently the temps went back up a bit into the 90’s for a few days but now we are back to the perfect high 70’s and mid 80’s.

I’m thinking I will start splitting updates into flower shots and structure shots. That way I’ll update a bit more often but on different subjects:smoking: So let's get into flower shots this time.

Afgooey
This one looks like she got tricked into flower a bit early, but then realized it wasn't actually time once the smoke cover in the area dissipated. Now she knows for sure that it's flower time. Very nice resin production so far. Only the top looks like this. The lower flowers are coming in as normal.
4F1ACAE7 C76B 4709 BFF6 0A0A0ADF2E22

Blueberry Bubblegum #2
This one has beautifully shaped buds so far and the resin production is awesome. As far as bud structure goes this one is my favorite so far, but it's too early to say for sure since this one and the Afgooey are the farthest along.
C6CDA969 B4CD 45F7 B156 98BCF6EF08EC

Farm Cheese
Here she is! Finally starting up with some resin production. It looks like she is gearing up for some big flowers. I sure hope so:D
16328E94 C075 4B28 BD0E E32E3C63BCC2

Outlaw
This girl is the very last to start producing resin. I'm assuming I'll see some in the next few days or week, but I'm liking the structure so far. There are a lot of flower sites on this one.
76FE858D A29F 4581 B7DD 6FDB64F8DE02

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Greeting fellow farmers! I hope all is well with everyone. Recently the temps went back up a bit into the 90’s for a few days but now we are back to the perfect high 70’s and mid 80’s.

I’m thinking I will start splitting updates into flower shots and structure shots. That way I’ll update a bit more often but on different subjects:smoking: So let's get into flower shots this time.

Afgooey
This one looks like she got tricked into flower a bit early, but then realized it wasn't actually time once the smoke cover in the area dissipated. Now she knows for sure that it's flower time. Very nice resin production so far. Only the top looks like this. The lower flowers are coming in as normal.
View attachment 828291

Blueberry Bubblegum #2
This one has beautifully shaped buds so far and the resin production is awesome. As far as bud structure goes this one is my favorite so far, but it's too early to say for sure since this one and the Afgooey are the farthest along.
View attachment 828292

Farm Cheese
Here she is! Finally starting up with some resin production. It looks like she is gearing up for some big flowers. I sure hope so:D
View attachment 828293

Outlaw
This girl is the very last to start producing resin. I'm assuming I'll see some in the next few days or week, but I'm liking the structure so far. There are a lot of flower sites on this one.
View attachment 828294

I think there is no advice anyone could give that could make your Bloom's any better. You've done an excellent job taking care of your girls. To me, they're perfect.

All that being said, that Outlaw flower is a straight trip. - When I was in my early twenties I was one of thee sexy Mexi weed connects for the coffee crowd in downtown Sac. I also provided for for every (weed smokin) owner operated business within 5 blocks of my apt. Among those businesses was a flower shop owned by this hilarious gay couple. I'd get these guys baked of their a$$es and they'd let me chill in their arranging shop with em while they made me these crazy exotic arrangements to give to my first wife. One of my favorites and hers were these protea they had shipped in fresh from Hawaii. The outlaw totally reminds me of them.
AfricanProtea

The protea that I had looked closer but I couldn't find any pics.

justiceman

justiceman

I think there is no advice anyone could give that could make your Bloom's any better. You've done an excellent job taking care of your girls. To me, they're perfect.

All that being said, that Outlaw flower is a straight trip. - When I was in my early twenties I was one of thee sexy Mexi weed connects for the coffee crowd in downtown Sac. I also provided for for every (weed smokin) owner operated business within 5 blocks of my apt. Among those businesses was a flower shop owned by this hilarious gay couple. I'd get these guys baked of their a$$es and they'd let me chill in their arranging shop with em while they made me these crazy exotic arrangements to give to my first wife. One of my favorites and hers were these protea they had shipped in fresh from Hawaii. The outlaw totally reminds me of them.View attachment 828311
The protea that I had looked closer but I couldn't find any pics.
I always appreciate the kind words:) I hope this run continues to go well. If so it will probably be one of the smoothest outdoor runs for me too date. It's been a long road but this time I really tried to culminate my knowledge on organic growing. I'm really digging the longevity of the blood, bone, and kelp meal. That stuff with some good microbiology definitely works well and has been the leading factor for the successful growth thus far in my opinion. I'd think the guano additions I did are only minor and the effects have yet to be seen.

hahahaha man that sounds like fun times in that flower arrangement shop. I'm glad you noticed the outlaw's odd flower structure. It is so different from the others and it's funny how similar it looks when I scroll back from that protea and the outlaw. The thick hairs seem to be going so far away from the base of the calyx just like the hairs and base of the protea.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I always appreciate the kind words:) I hope this run continues to go well. If so it will probably be one of the smoothest outdoor runs for me too date. It's been a long road but this time I really tried to culminate my knowledge on organic growing. I'm really digging the longevity of the blood, bone, and kelp meal. That stuff with some good microbiology definitely works well and has been the leading factor for the successful growth thus far in my opinion. I'd think the guano additions I did are only minor and the effects have yet to be seen.

hahahaha man that sounds like fun times in that flower arrangement shop. I'm glad you noticed the outlaw's odd flower structure. It is so different from the others and it's funny how similar it looks when I scroll back from that protea and the outlaw. The thick hairs seem to be going so far away from the base of the calyx just like the hairs and base of the protea.

You're welcome brother.

Downtown Sac in the mid-late 90's was the new Seattle. I don't expect to see anything like it again. It was like the Hate in '67.

I tear up when I hear Depp do Thompson's monologue in Fear and Loathing in LV about the 60's acid wave. I totally get it. It wasn't about the drugs. It was the people, the ideas, in that particular place and time. It was a renaissance, and I rode the wave till it broke against the new millennium.

I'm super looking forward to seeing those Bloom's at maturity. Like I'm chomping at the bit to see what my Banana Ice Cream #1 turns out like...
20180908 124829
20180908 124902

justiceman

justiceman

Yo!

Hope everyone is doing well. I’ve been having a pretty good time this summer compared to the last few :D I seem to have found some piece of tranquility I have not had before. Anyway time for some structure shots!:cool:

This one will be quick because I have to go do a few things so only pictures. I may come back on later to edit, or add in some comments. Hope everyone gets nice and toasty today.

Afgooey

87666DB1 F74D 4EF4 A4B9 C98C7738F647

Blueberry Bubblegum #2

B7C830B2 2116 49B3 BB91 817CEDC4FC45

Farm Cheese

FCDE7BFA A1A9 4C1F A773 1186748829D3

Outlaw

689BE226 5C7B 4492 9F37 88F0685A5BDC

Family Shots
CBF44772 18C9 40C3 B104 5E76D4AF5860
2EE0E866 E73C 4C05 AE18 AE06AFA9DC67

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yo!

Hope everyone is doing well. I’ve been having a pretty good time this summer compared to the last few :D I seem to have found some piece of tranquility I have not had before. Anyway time for some structure shots!:cool:

This one will be quick because I have to go do a few things so only pictures. I may come back on later to edit, or add in some comments. Hope everyone gets nice and toasty today.

Afgooey

View attachment 829042

Blueberry Bubblegum #2

View attachment 829043

Farm Cheese

View attachment 829044

Outlaw

View attachment 829045

Family Shots
View attachment 829048 View attachment 829046
that farm chesse,wow,gonna have some colas on her,not even close to bulking up yet either

justiceman

justiceman

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying this outdoor season. It has been pretty sweet so far in terms of weather. This time I'm coming in with some flower shots. With many flowers come many responsibilities. Things are starting to look pretty tasty. :D

Afgooey
So far this one is producing a quality amount of resin. I'm loving her. She also has the exact smell that I remember from dried afgooey flowers in the past. I'm very excited as I love this smoke. Cannot wait to sample this one.
D33BD1DF 8667 48E1 90A5 C0F5F0706DE4
894AF3D5 67A7 4C17 A934 253B60379324

Blueberry Bubblegum #2
So far the structure of the flowers on this one is ideal. Nice and thick. Dense with resin and an overwhelming smell of the classic blueberry smell. Really pleased with this one.
3A121A7C 441D 4C26 B9B9 5591150CE317
C3674542 85F0 48BC BF7D 4302E5116CB4
98CB64CD E174 476F 97F4 9ABBF9B147ED

As you can see the time for constant vigilance is upon us. This isn't bud rot. It's caterpillar damage! :eyepiece:. I found the first one the other day. Every day until harvest I'll be coming through trying to catch as many as I can in hopes of preventing devastation. Fortunately I have not seen very many. I've dealt with it in past seasons and usually only loose a little bit. One time I lost a lot. I'm hoping this season will be kind to me. It's not easy to hold these guys back. After that section dries slightly more(tmw) I'll be removing the dead plant tissue. If left unchecked it will rot in time.
2A4AB3ED C6A7 452D 83BD 3C219EA5E001

Farm Cheese
This one is looking good so far with some pretty nice looking flower structure. Kind of annoying it's so tall that I can't really take any good pictures of the main colas haha. I have found zero caterpillars in this 4x8 bed. Lets hope it stays that way
D9A6FF98 C508 433B 957C 678DEFC9A8D6
52F18BBE 1972 4A03 99DD 0497A5E82220

Outlaw
This one is is starting to stack pretty hard. I'm thinking she's aiming to compete for who will produce the most. Nice structure so far. Pretty compact and uniform around the entire plant. Resin production i starting to gear up.
A7C04BF6 3917 4769 A0E9 46DECCDDCBB5
7D569F3B 6FE1 43D3 AE29 1D3288B66E28

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is enjoying this outdoor season. It has been pretty sweet so far in terms of weather. This time I'm coming in with some flower shots. With many flowers come many responsibilities. Things are starting to look pretty tasty. :D

Afgooey
So far this one is producing a quality amount of resin. I'm loving her. She also has the exact smell that I remember from dried afgooey flowers in the past. I'm very excited as I love this smoke. Cannot wait to sample this one.
View attachment 829774 View attachment 829779

Blueberry Bubblegum #2
So far the structure of the flowers on this one is ideal. Nice and thick. Dense with resin and an overwhelming smell of the classic blueberry smell. Really pleased with this one.
View attachment 829775 View attachment 829780 View attachment 829781

As you can see the time for constant vigilance is upon us. This isn't bud rot. It's caterpillar damage! :eyepiece:. I found the first one the other day. Every day until harvest I'll be coming through trying to catch as many as I can in hopes of preventing devastation. Fortunately I have not seen very many. I've dealt with it in past seasons and usually only loose a little bit. One time I lost a lot. I'm hoping this season will be kind to me. It's not easy to hold these guys back. After that section dries slightly more(tmw) I'll be removing the dead plant tissue. If left unchecked it will rot in time. View attachment 829778

Farm Cheese
This one is looking good so far with some pretty nice looking flower structure. Kind of annoying it's so tall that I can't really take any good pictures of the main colas haha. I have found zero caterpillars in this 4x8 bed. Lets hope it stays that way
View attachment 829777 View attachment 829783

Outlaw
This one is is starting to stack pretty hard. I'm thinking she's aiming to compete for who will produce the most. Nice structure so far. Pretty compact and uniform around the entire plant. Resin production i starting to gear up.
View attachment 829776 View attachment 829782
got same problem in my veggie containers,thought it was catipillars,so gave the plants a shot of azamax,as i sprayed the damn things started to surface from the soil,killed about 20 of them in 5 min,come to find out they are moth worms,they live in the soil and come out at night,found another in some spider web looking stuff under a leave close to soil ,started with little holes and ended with whole leaves gone,so a close eye i been watching them,we finally have had rain all week and it been keeping them at bay for now,the seem to be like worms,when you water they come to surface,i just chanced finding this out,i started spraying leaves and instead was spraying the soil when they come out.
garden looks the tops bro

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Afgooey
View attachment 829774 View attachment 829779

Blueberry Bubblegum #2
View attachment 829775 View attachment 829780 View attachment 829781

As you can see the time for constant vigilance is upon us. This isn't bud rot. It's caterpillar damage! :eyepiece:. I found the first one the other day. Every day until harvest I'll be coming through trying to catch as many as I can in hopes of preventing devastation. Fortunately I have not seen very many. I've dealt with it in past seasons and usually only loose a little bit. One time I lost a lot. I'm hoping this season will be kind to me. It's not easy to hold these guys back. After that section dries slightly more(tmw) I'll be removing the dead plant tissue. If left unchecked it will rot in time. View attachment 829778

Farm Cheese
View attachment 829777 View attachment 829783

Outlaw
View attachment 829776 View attachment 829782

Before I say anything about your girls, if you're not using a Spinosad product, imho you should get some. Very effective on the blight-o-pillars and I know Capt. Jack's is safe late in the flower cycle. Capt. Jack's or Monterey, great stuff. Jack's worked fantastically for me and my cousin to combat the massive silk worm/tent caterpillar aerial bombardments last year. Every cat was dead within 24hrs. Going to put on an application tonight, myself.

Your plants are off the hook, brother. That Bubblegum cola is a gorgeous specimen. I still think my Idunnoes and your Cheese share some ancestry. My Idunnoes just started flowering about 2 weeks ago and though I really held no hope of it producing anything tangible, she's actually starting to load up. She has a very skunky smell, hmmm, didn't expect that in the midst of a bunch of bananas.
20180914 064720
I have no idea if she's going to survive till harvest. The weather gets real ugly here around the end of Nov. Hopefully her flower cycle is short.

I can't believe how fast your girls grew. You're doing sumthin right.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Before I say anything about your girls, if you're not using a Spinosad product, imho you should get some. Very effective on the blight-o-pillars and I know Capt. Jack's is safe late in the flower cycle. Capt. Jack's or Monterey, great stuff. Jack's worked fantastically for me and my cousin to combat the massive silk worm/tent caterpillar aerial bombardments last year. Every cat was dead within 24hrs. Going to put on an application tonight, myself.

Your plants are off the hook, brother. That Bubblegum cola is a gorgeous specimen. I still think my Idunnoes and your Cheese share some ancestry. My Idunnoes just started flowering about 2 weeks ago and though I really held no hope of it producing anything tangible, she's actually starting to load up. She has a very skunky smell, hmmm, didn't expect that in the midst of a bunch of bananas.
View attachment 830003 I have no idea if she's going to survive till harvest. The weather gets real ugly here around the end of Nov. Hopefully her flower cycle is short.

they will put on the weight,been raining for a week and a half,sun came out yesterday ,this morning damn brocille was twice it size,lmao,your bulk up when the days start really effecting them

Wishbone

Wishbone

View attachment 830003 I have no idea if she's going to survive till harvest. The weather gets real ugly here around the end of Nov. Hopefully her flower cycle is short.

Do BT and spinosad do the same thing, i.e. do you only need one?

Latest posts

Top Bottom