Blubonic

• Thread starter Kootenay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kootenay

Blubonic

Indoor

A hybrid between a popular Kootenay Blueberry (that looks like a heavier grapefruit, with a similar aroma.) and the Blue Satellite # 2.2 daddy used to pollinate the Blue Satellite # 2.2 selections. Two Phenotypes show up, one frostier, headier one that favors the fathers line with a high calyx to leaf ratio, and the chunkier one that favors the mother's line. Both are caked with resin, and have a blueberry jam aroma. This one will devastate the public at large like a plague. Yields are above average to heavy, depending which pheno.

Indoor flowering: 7 to 8 weeks.

Blubonic1
ConceptOfSleep

ConceptOfSleep

Loving the Blubonic so far!! They are about a week old and growing GREAT!!!

I gotta say that all the seeds I have gotten from SOL (blubonic, swt#3) they are the absolute healthiest looking seeds. Ive got 20 varieties of seeds and the Blubonics were some of the fattest and most mature beans!

Can't wait for my Blubonic babies to become Blubonic ladies! :happy:

:cool:

C

Coughee Brotha

true true..... any sol seeds ive ever bought have always been super healthy, but those blubonics were some fatty beaners! last batch only took about 6 hours to germinate, 100%. props sol!

K

Kootenay

Yeah guys these Blubonic beans were huge but the BlueSatellite 2.2s are bloody Coconuts! They are the biggest seeds i have ever seen. Enjoy these ones guys iam sure they will turn into a Cult Classic once everyone realizes their potential. Dont sleep on these ones!!

Peace
Koot.

H

herby

These ladies look fine!!! I cant believe the beans are still sitting there.

G

Guano

Just saw a pk disappear from the board :wondering
Congrats to whoever nabbed them,looks like an awesome strain.I've grown a few Spice strains but not the Blubonic.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Any other pics of this girl? It sounds real good and i might want to add her to my line up. Any other peeps grown her out?

K

Kootenay

I will have to try to dig up some more for you!

Peace
Koot.

B

beaver39

very happy with the blubonic.........MY EXPERIENCE..big rockhard buds,thick stalks and shoots.aroma,berry,citrus.taste was the same as aroma(more berry).the buzz came on quick and was stony,i felt like i had tunnel vision with a ringing in my ears.potency was a solid 8.5....this was my keeper, had similar results with the sisters.

K

koopa

I didnt find a keeper yet out of the first 5. Im putting 3 more down. Looking for a keep as well

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
This strain needs some more pics in here. I am anxious to grab her and the 2.2 !!

F

FastForward

This strain needs some more pics in here. I am anxious to grab her and the 2.2 !!

+1....this one has been on my radar for a while....tasty, yielding, quick and potent....ticks all the boxes imho....just need some more budpr0n to push me and a few more farmers over the edge, salivating as we go ;)

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I have had my on them also!!!!! :dance:dance Is the free pack of Donk special still running? RB

K

Kootenay

The Donk freebies are still in effect on every SOL order!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace
Koot

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thats great KOOT!!!! Thanks so much :bow:bow:bow!!! I think I wil have to go with Blubonic!!!!! How is the stretch on these? Do they react well to topping? Thanks KOOT!!!!!!!!!! RB:tongueout

K

Kootenay

Great choice Rootbound, With the Blueberry pheno i would anticipate about a 30-40% stretch and with the Blue sat pheno atleast 50%. She will do well topped, my friend tops his and has really nice results. Good luck with these my friend.

Peace
Koot.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Thanks Koot!! Payment is already sent!!! You would be crazy not to pick up a pack of Any S.O.L. gear and get a free pack of Donk from SOL and a free pack from Sannies Limited Edition Gear!!!:party:party:party RB

Latest posts

Top Bottom