Blubonic

• Thread starter Kootenay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

upnorthclones

some blubonic at day 40. Nice long colas, it has a "dusty orange" smell kind of like orange tic tacs. Found a keeper quality plant in this pack but not keeping these phenos, any time there is pm around they welcome it. That says as much about my skills as it does the plant, so all in all it gets a solid 8 because I did find a keeper in one pack and the high is very unique.

GEDC1104
O

Orion311

Blubonic

Indoor

A hybrid between a popular Kootenay Blueberry (that looks like a heavier grapefruit, with a similar aroma.) and the Blue Satellite # 2.2 daddy used to pollinate the Blue Satellite # 2.2 selections. Two Phenotypes show up, one frostier, headier one that favors the fathers line with a high calyx to leaf ratio, and the chunkier one that favors the mother's line. Both are caked with resin, and have a blueberry jam aroma. This one will devastate the public at large like a plague. Yields are above average to heavy, depending which pheno.

Indoor flowering: 7 to 8 weeks.
Hey Koot, sorry about digging up an old thread but, Blubonic has been my holy grail since the first time I ran her! Top notch and I have been kicking myself ever since I lost the mother due to space restrictions years ago. I have been searching for it ever since! I invested in a couple packs from Seed Boutique but zero out of 24 popped in a tray of many others that did come up, I was disappointed to say the least. Just came across this old thread and thought I would take a chance and put it out there, please contact me here if you could possibly locate a bean or two to spare, or anyone for that matter, a pack or cut would be the best possible outcome, please contact me with any info thanks, Jesse . [email protected]

O

Orion311

some blubonic at day 40. Nice long colas, it has a "dusty orange" smell kind of like orange tic tacs. Found a keeper quality plant in this pack but not keeping these phenos, any time there is pm around they welcome it. That says as much about my skills as it does the plant, so all in all it gets a solid 8 because I did find a keeper in one pack and the high is very unique.
Still got the cut bro, im in western MA ?

Top Bottom