Blue Dream X Gorilla Glue #4.... Why Haven't These Beasts Been Crossed????

• Thread starter BioStimz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

Just looking to see if anyone knows of anyone who has crossed these two gems.

I've got pure GG #4 genetics.... but nothing pure on the Blue Dream side.

Been wanting to cross these for years.

Anyone?

BioStimz

BioStimz

Closest I could get to Blue Dream at the moment would be Greenpoint seeds Dream Catcher.

Not sure how well those genetics would blend though.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

Blue Dream got a bad rap after everyone and their dog blew it up a few years back. BD is a beast, it'll produce for even the worst of growers... and a lot of shitty growers took advantage of this fact. Pack after pack after pack of sub-par BD left a bitter taste in a lot of people's mouths.

Santa Cruz Blue Dream is one of my favorite plants, it's by far the most vigororous cut I've ever grown or even seen. If it's grown well it's some really next level herb, too.

imo Blue Dream would make fantastic breeding stock, but you'd be smart to change the name on your packs to something like 'Blueberry Haze' to avoid the bad rap it's picked up.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Blue Dream got a bad rap after everyone and their dog blew it up a few years back. BD is a beast, it'll produce for even the worst of growers... and a lot of shitty growers took advantage of this fact. Pack after pack after pack of sub-par BD left a bitter taste in a lot of people's mouths.

Santa Cruz Blue Dream is one of my favorite plants, it's by far the most vigororous cut I've ever grown or even seen. If it's grown well it's some really next level herb, too.

imo Blue Dream would make fantastic breeding stock, but you'd be smart to change the name on your packs to something like 'Blueberry Haze' to avoid the bad rap it's picked up.

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't even aware there was such a bad rap on BD. I've heard the extremely rare Haze Bros Santa Cruz cut is the one and only.... so it leaves me to wonder where the genetics of the BD that I've been smoking all these years actually came from?

BioStimz

BioStimz

Nonetheless.... there's a infinite plethora of crosses out there, and I am simply dumbfounded as to how BD x GG hasn't happened yet. They are friggin legends.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Just to clarify, I won't be making any packs.... Just a personal stash. :) Just realized I posted in the wrong section of the forum.

Last edited:
BioStimz

BioStimz

Search Instagram for the hashtag #fuckbluedream

Wow.... I already seen enough lol

There's some delusional mofo's out there. Anyone cacking sh!t about BD.... must not have had the real thing. A strain's popularity has zero to do with it's genetics/potency.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

The cut's easily available so they probably had the real thing - It was likely just grown poorly. Blue Dream is a producer in almost any system no matter how bad you fuck it up. That's why shitty growers like it so much. That's why there's so much shitty BD out there.

Well grown Blue Dream is incredible. Most Blue Dream flower out there is trash.

BioStimz

BioStimz

you'd be smart to change the name on your packs to something like 'Blueberry Haze' to avoid the bad rap it's picked up.

Kinda like DJ did with Azure Haze.... Been meaning to try that strain.

BioStimz

BioStimz

The cut's easily available so they probably had the real thing - It was likely just grown poorly. Blue Dream is a producer in almost any system no matter how bad you fuck it up. That's why shitty growers like it so much. That's why there's so much shitty BD out there.

Well grown Blue Dream is incredible. Most Blue Dream flower out there is trash.

Yeah great point.... there's certainly an assload of poor growers. Even the dispensaries around my neck of the woods need some serious tips.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Just looking to see if anyone knows of anyone who has crossed these two gems.

I've got pure GG #4 genetics.... but nothing pure on the Blue Dream side.

Been wanting to cross these for years.

Anyone?
I planned on it but all the GG#4 Haters Talk way to much trash to make it worth while , just peep my thread lol

But that cross does sound lovely , I got One single Blue Dream Seed that got hit with GG#4 Pollen and I'm waiting to sprout it

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I planned on it but all the GG#4 Haters Talk way to much trash to make it worth while , just peep my thread lol

But that cross does sound lovely , I got One single Blue Dream Seed that got hit with GG#4 Pollen and I'm waiting to sprout it
Lol wtf no one is trolling your thread, quit looking up gg4 in the search and crying on all these resurrected threads. Keep it to that thread, you are making yourself look like a damn snowflake.

E

Elevatedgntx

So 2 seasons ago, back in the summer of '16 my business partner and I crossed a few males we had with a couple bluedream female juniors we had been gifted from a buddy that had too many plants. We crossed gg4 with 2 of the bluedreams and named it Sticky Chimp(due to the sticky icky resin they produce). We crossed blueberry muffin(Humboldt seed company) female(extra plant we had) with gg4 pollen and call it Jungle Muffin. We crossed Amethyst(HSC) with bluedream and named it Crystal Dreams. We crossed a pineapple Train wreck(HSC) with bluedream and call it Pineapple Dreamwreck. The jungle muffin and pineapple Dreamwreck are my absolute favorites for flower and sticky chimp for extracts. The pineapple Dreamwreck has the size and density of bluedream with a phenomenal coating of resin that smells like a fruity pineapple smoothie! Yummmy! The jungle muffin produced 2 very good phenos, one that is large and chunky and one that is shorter and stinkier! Both are great smoke! And both were very heavy yielders..and the sticky chimp smelled like gassy blueberries with a very cerebral high that lasted almost 2 hours. All are great producers and ppl loved all the different flavors.

Last edited:
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

the ole "blueberry sativa" usually goes down well too.its crazy how much stock people put in a cool sounding name.
u got any pics o your santa Cruz blue dream?its on my to get list.

the rrock

the rrock

Ive ran some BD crossed with Gorilla princess bred by equilibrium genetics(gorilla princess is gg4 x C99).Really love this cross as the yields were huge and white.Grown outside last 2 years as plant gets way too big for my indoor. Bought a 12 seed pack 3 years ago that contained 56 seeds,strain was called Dream Sequence

Wolfe

Wolfe

The bees are going to surprise me this year. Also this used to be gg#4 until an undisclosed Pollin chuck happened in one of my indoor gardens. I had a room with gg#4, purple wreck( which had a few bananas on her probably from stress) killer skunkx tangerine power and tangerine powerx killer skunk, and another one I made with dark desire and tangerine power that I call gooey tang. The glue variations in my yard range from tropical fruit to typical gg#4. I even made a super early finishing glue. Which I’ve already harvested. I had some males in the yard which I cut down they were Atf xskunk and more glue variations. Who knows what I’m going to get from the yard. As far as seeds. The buds don’t hardly any seeds but a few always make me happy. They’re not always s1s either. Gotta love how nature provides dank genetics. Who knows maybe the bee brought me some blue dream pollen. All I know is I have a nice amount of gg#4 crosses and I love using that strain because you know what? It finishes before the frost comes.
F3A3F589 F300 402E 94D9 1D4A3688D48C

pitviper

pitviper

the ole "blueberry sativa" usually goes down well too.its crazy how much stock people put in a cool sounding name.
u got any pics o your santa Cruz blue dream?its on my to get list.
was gifted seven gg#4xbb sat(Dj's) testers bred by TG, perfect balance of both strains, taste's like a sweet n sour blueberry... great balance of head n body...great producer & cross.
slight correction,the gg#4 used was actually an gg#4 x sourbubble BXII crossed with the BB sat., sorry...my memory is shitty these days

Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Running blue dream atm, May mess with a few to see if I can grab some pollen (reversing) and see if I can do a gg cross or 2! Been a long time since I’ve popped blue dream. Old seeds seem to pop no issues, week 2 into seedling and she is doing well

Top Bottom