Blue Dream x's with ?

• Thread starter Dillinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dillinger

I am looking for a Blue Dream crossed with something else like a great producing OG or a huge yielding Haze.
I am getting ready now obtaining genetics for my 2014 outdoor season and I would love to keep the Huge Yields of Blue Dream but have it crossed with something else that's also a huge yielding plant. I wish it could be Skywalker, OG #18 or maybe a Sour Jack but I can't afford to lose any yield. For my personal meds my entire indoor and outdoor grows for the next few years will be all Tangie but I need to have big producers for my patients in my small collective. I have 50 members who all need a years worth of meds and they love the blue dream but would like to change it up a little since its been Blue Dream for 6 yrs in a row. I have always had a person doing the growing outdoors so this will be my first year outdoors in 15 years. I'm great indoors but outdoors I can't control the environment so wish me luck ahead of time. Give me some ideas. How about the Sour Diesel crossed with Blue dream? Is there a strain name for it yet and who's got it? Thanks for the help.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
im growing Avatar (blue dream x alien) by Garden of Dreams (its sold out) Awesome stuff!

Some one else did the same cross and called it "Alion" I think its available here on the farm

• PNWRoots Seeds

This is last year's test plant..I have 6 footers this year :)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Check out rare dankness Night terror og
i grew a pack and found a buncha females but all but one were horrible.

i made a dreamwalker cross, (so did farmer homebrew420, but we did different mom/dad scenarios.)
skywalker OG x blue dream.

pretty sure his is blue dream x skywalker

unfortunately ive only given that cut out to one person.... so im sayin its out there! just gotta be lucky enough to find it....

3+ a light w OG's anyone??? yes please!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i made a dreamwalker cross, (so did farmer homebrew420, but we did different mom/dad scenarios.)
skywalker OG x blue dream.
!

You mean Blue Dream X skywalker...right? o_O
(or,did you have a male bluedream?)

Thats sounds like a good cross:)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I did a (Blue Dream x Alien 4) and it turned out stellar in a few different test grows...I have the sat dom Blue Dream now and she's a beast indoors and outdoors, she still finishes at 60-65 indoors right with the other punters

N

nightmarecreature

Dude you want the Platinum Blue dream! It's Blue dream X OG Kush. It's a very nice strain, I lost my cut and I'm looking for it again because I don't care for the regular Blue Dream.

I have tried buds of the Blue Sky which is Skywalker X Blue Dream. Several people have crossed Skywalker with Blue Dream. I've only heared it being called Blue Sky but it was awesome as well!

green punk

green punk

Baba Has the DreamyOG. I bet thats a good one in seed.

I did a (Blue Dream x Alien 4) and it turned out stellar in a few different test grows...I have the sat dom Blue Dream now and she's a beast indoors and outdoors, she still finishes at 60-65 indoors right with the other punters
I always wonder when people refer to this or that pheno of Blue Dream. This is what I have known to be Blue Dream since '08.
TK , Does she look like this? The five leaf points are the sig.

Bd

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Looks like her GP..I'll go up and take a few pics of her in a minute..she is a beast, super sat vigor, fairly short internodal spacing, rock hard nugs, and finishes at 60-65 at least thats as long as I've taken her so far....first outdoor run with her and she is a monster

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

You mean Blue Dream X skywalker...right? o_O
(or,did you have a male bluedream?)

Thats sounds like a good cross:)
blue dream was reversed... the though behind it (which may be stupid i dont know) blue dream - bigger yielder - more male flowers - more viable pollen - less likely to fuck up something like i can always do. haha

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Dude you want the Platinum Blue dream! It's Blue dream X OG Kush. It's a very nice strain, I lost my cut and I'm looking for it again because I don't care for the regular Blue Dream.

I have tried buds of the Blue Sky which is Skywalker X Blue Dream. Several people have crossed Skywalker with Blue Dream. I've only heared it being called Blue Sky but it was awesome as well!
shit me and homebrew it sounds like are fightin over dreamwalker hahaha. rock paper scissors???

Baba Has the DreamyOG. I bet thats a good one in seed.

I always wonder when people refer to this or that pheno of Blue Dream. This is what I have known to be Blue Dream since '08.
TK , Does she look like this? The five leaf points are the sig.

View attachment 326959
i have some blue dream in all stages i'll snap some shots real quick.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

NorCal blue dream. (It was given to me from a head in NorCal and that moniker was on it, don't know if there are cuts like that, but this is THE one)

Girl gets hungry quick when she starts veggin hard

green punk

green punk

Id say we have same cut. Looks like the same girl to me. Never heard of Nor Cal Blue dream, or some one else on here saying Snoops cut....

And yes you can feed and feed her, she may claw a little bit. Prob one of the easiest cuts out there to grow.

Its Blue Dream or its not.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

lol yeah i saw that guys cuts, gots some crazy monikers ive never even heard of....

your cuts do look extremely similar so probably haha.

and i agree. mine does stay at the 5 leaf for a minute but once she gets big theres no tellin haha.
shes in the top 5 as far as producers for sure.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

how big is the other side??? you might be able to get away with using those plant clips to tie em together for support, but if there ar elike 100 of them bitches, net her now haha.

i guess it depends on how windy it can get there too... better safe than sorry right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom