Blue Dream x's with ?

• Thread starter Dillinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
how big is the other side??? you might be able to get away with using those plant clips to tie em together for support, but if there ar elike 100 of them bitches, net her now haha.

i guess it depends on how windy it can get there too... better safe than sorry right?

Yeah..I she will probaly end up with a net...The nets I have on the other plants make it hard to get insidr and prune,
So I wait as long as I can, before I net some.
When I start spraying and drenching the new buds with BT and spinosade for the worms, I will see what needs more support;)

D

Dillinger

Everyone has some great x's. what breeder does DreamWalker come from? Rare Dankness. I have a good Blue Dream cut from Arcata but I am trying to give her something to bring out more Crystal content but I don't want to mess with her yields to much but I want to be able to make better and more hash from my trim. Trying to get the most out if everything and I'm going to do a outdoor next season on a larger scale and need to have this project ready by Jan at the latest so that's why I am looking for a good cross that's already Available or a cut that's not impossible to get my hands on.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Blue Dream x NL (303 seeds citrus male), Blue Dream x tahoe OG, I think i may have a few others. I have the same Blue Dream mentioned above. NO question. Hazey blue huge yields and name aptly.

The Dream Walker was created by us...Not classic remix, mine is the real one. hahah There was an accident in one of our rooms and blue dream was pollinated, most likely by either skywalker or a sour OG seed from DNA. the sour OG is so f'ing good. Honestly we dont know. And don't care shit is such good weed. Cant wait to see how the other side lives...

Peace

homebrew420

homebrew420

Kaya Paul that junk looks amazing. Great job hoping it tastes as good as it looks.

Peace

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Blue Dream x NL (303 seeds citrus male), Blue Dream x tahoe OG, I think i may have a few others. I have the same Blue Dream mentioned above. NO question. Hazey blue huge yields and name aptly.

The Dream Walker was created by us...Not classic remix, mine is the real one. hahah There was an accident in one of our rooms and blue dream was pollinated, most likely by either skywalker or a sour OG seed from DNA. the sour OG is so f'ing good. Honestly we dont know. And don't care shit is such good weed. Cant wait to see how the other side lives...

Peace
Do a side by side!! If yours is better ill come callin hahaha

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It's against the forum rules to openly ask for seeds, clones, equipment, etc.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

There's a pretty damn good cut of
Mendocino purps x blue dream that someone bred on here.

Top Bottom