Blue Dream

• Thread starter rubthe nub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Birdman44

Looks very sativa dominant, when that finish outdoors for ya? November?

Dabominable

Dabominable

I had ordered a big dream seed way back in a pick n mix, but it ended up not popping. Supposed to be BD x BD and the monster yielder, but will never know, anyone ever grow big dream before? I've got a pretty phenomenal blue dream cut as well, can snap a pic tomorrow

john martin

john martin

Looks very unhealthy but I'm pretty sure thats the one.

Is the Santa Cruz cut the thin leaf sativa?

Well, that was just before chop, so severely flushed!

dsc00136-jpg.542338

Rksprodigy

Rksprodigy

i just got a cut of blueberry it was told to me this was the orig 90s blue berry from DJ that tasted smelled and when burned smells like blueberry muffins . he said its the real deal and is held very tight by the group

Last edited by a moderator:
Dankalicious

Dankalicious

i just got a cut of blueberry it was told to me this was the orig 90s blue berry from DJ that tasted smelled and when burned smells like blueberry muffins . he said its the real deal and is held very tight by the group
Yep I believe they are even purposely breeding the line without that gene to keep control over that terp and who can produce it. Ive been testing street clones for years, seems the title has become a label now rather than an actual flavor. If you do find out it has that terp I have some cup winning cuts you might be interested in for trade.

Natural

Natural

Heres the real deal one and only bluedream. Not like the phony one @mittenmedgrow has....View attachment 606613
lol..such a joker gnomeski..hey bro..when is your fav pull time? My first test batches went 67..she is more blueberry..but I have a whole light's worth coming up and was thinking about pulling around 60. I thought maybe a more interesting effect? what you think?

G gnome

G gnome

lol..such a joker gnomeski..hey bro..when is your fav pull time? My first test batches went 67..she is more blueberry..but I have a whole light's worth coming up and was thinking about pulling around 60. I thought maybe a more interesting effect? what you think?
Idk if we have the same cut but for mine i been takin it at 70. Damn thing looks done at 60 but when i let it go it just keeps packin it on and gettin noticeably chunkier. Id say and this is just my opinion that in a pinch u cud get away w 60 but as long as u dont have plants veggin that r beating the flowering rm door down then let it go another wk or so cuz all its gonna do is jeep puttin on weight. But yeah if ya got something lined up in veg that r ready to flower go head and give er the karate chop. If not take down a few tester branches at 60 and let the rest go and see what u like better

Natural

Natural

thanks..ya mine looks identical..santa cruz cut. The guy who passed it to me says the tests came back the same for weeks 8,9, and 10. Test shemst though..I think testing is flawed to a degree..doesn't account for the entourage effect imho. But ya she packs on the weight considerably. I thought the early testers had a more vanilla cardamon blueberry flav and the effect was more c99 sativa'ish. One thing I'm doing different is trimming her back less bushy and concentrating the growth more to the central mains and the colas are getting freaking huge in comparison. Lots of different opinions on this gal..but I like her and think she's a keeper.
this is the first clone I got..

DSC 0987

G gnome

G gnome

thanks..ya mine looks identical..santa cruz cut. The guy who passed it to me says the tests came back the same for weeks 8,9, and 10. Test shemst though..I think testing is flawed to a degree..doesn't account for the entourage effect imho. But ya she packs on the weight considerably. I thought the early testers had a more vanilla cardamon blueberry flav and the effect was more c99 sativa'ish. One thing I'm doing different is trimming her bacj less bushy and concentrating the growth more to the central mains and the colas are getting freaking huge in comparison. Lots of different opinions on this gal..but I like her and think she's a keeper.
Imo its plenty potent. Its def a good yoelding and easy to grow plant but im no too into the terp profile. Its what i call "bitch weed" .

jm420

jm420

chems and blue dream huh?lol we'll get along great :)
my rotation is bd,4sd and cddx4sd with a cddxbd on its first run
been running the 4sd for 5 years

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
PNWR's Alion is Blue Dream "Santa Cruz cut" x Alien F2. Just a FYI if yall can't get the Og Santa Cruz cut of BD you can it least get a cross of it.

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
Luvin life brother! !!

Im runnin a row o blue dream atm ill get a pic up at lights out if i can remember haha...not too much goin on yet as their only in wk 2.....
Nice, it's crazy how a lot of people don't care for blue dream but I still like it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom