Blue Kripple - Ceveres' Grow Diary #2

• Thread starter Ceveres
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Ever ran Dr. Krippling gear?

• Total voters
Ceveres

Ceveres

What's up farmers? Hope all is growing well for you guys/gals! Round 1 of legal medical grow has been chopped and is hanging atm. Getting back in the swing of things with this new grow location, trying to dial it all in. I'm by no means a pro, but I'm definitely more comfortable in the grow room this time around; hopefully being able to avoid some noob mistakes like timers effing up, etc..

Anyway, to the dirt.. I germed 3 seeds I got from a friend. Dr. Krippling - Blue Kripple Feminized. All three broke shell and had tap roots showing in 24hrs. This is my first go from seed, and now I don't want to go back to clones! Lol These girls vigor is incredible! Makes me feel like I wasted tons of nutes on the last run on stunted clones. These things haven't had hardly any and they are blowing up!

Blue kripple   ceveres grow diary 2 14

Blue kripple   ceveres grow diary 2

This is part of what AllBud has to say about this strain-
"Blue Kripple is an indica dominant hybrid (85% indica/15% sativa) strain created as an “avant-garde” cross of the powerful Medicine Man X Blue Rhino X Big Bud strains. This dank bud boasts a moderately high THC level that ranges from 17-21%...."
Supposed to be a heavy yielder as well.

8/16
Blue kripple   ceveres grow diary 2 2

8/19 - Pretty cool, cotyledons holding a drop of water
Blue kripple   ceveres grow diary 2 3

8/28
Blue kripple   ceveres grow diary 2 4

9/5 - Roots growing thru pot
Blue kripple   ceveres grow diary 2 5

9/9
Blue kripple   ceveres grow diary 2 6

9/15
Blue kripple   ceveres grow diary 2 7

9/18 - Transplanted 2 of 3 into larger pots, 1x 7gal fabric, 1x 5gal hard pot.
Blue kripple   ceveres grow diary 2 8

9/21 - Bought more fabric pots and transplanted last BK
Blue kripple   ceveres grow diary 2 9

Blue kripple   ceveres grow diary 2 10

Thick stems
Blue kripple   ceveres grow diary 2 11

Some bondage
Blue kripple   ceveres grow diary 2 12

I think I have a damn Japanese beetle hiding somewhere in my room... not too pleased about him making a snack of my plant...
Blue kripple   ceveres grow diary 2 13

*I took the clones in these pictures the day before I flipped the last crop (7/17).. had them under low light until I had room for them and totally stunted the hell out of them. Hence the Blue Kripple starting to dwarf them already. I might just cull a few to give these BKs some room to spread out.*

Thanks for looking guys! I'll keep this up to date in case any one is ever interested in this strain. So far, so good for me tho!

Happy Growing!

Last edited:
Ceveres

Ceveres

Not sure what's up with the picture at the end lolz, tried to edit and remove but it isn't there? Maybe a mod could fix that and delete this reply as well? :drunk: Thanks

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

What's up farmers? Hope all is growing well for you guys/gals! Round 1 of legal medical grow has been chopped and is hanging atm. Getting back in the swing of things with this new grow location, trying to dial it all in. I'm by no means a pro, but I'm definitely more comfortable in the grow room this time around; hopefully being able to avoid some noob mistakes like timers effing up, etc..

Anyway, to the dirt.. I germed 3 seeds I got from a friend. Dr. Krippling - Blue Kripple Feminized. All three broke shell and had tap roots showing in 24hrs. This is my first go from seed, and now I don't want to go back to clones! Lol These girls vigor is incredible! Makes me feel like I wasted tons of nutes on the last run on stunted clones. These things haven't had hardly any and they are blowing up!

View attachment 743242

View attachment 743197
This is part of what AllBud has to say about this strain-
"Blue Kripple is an indica dominant hybrid (85% indica/15% sativa) strain created as an “avant-garde” cross of the powerful Medicine Man X Blue Rhino X Big Bud strains. This dank bud boasts a moderately high THC level that ranges from 17-21%...."
Supposed to be a heavy yielder as well.

8/16View attachment 743198
8/19 - Pretty cool, cotyledons holding a drop of waterView attachment 743199

8/28View attachment 743201

9/5 - Roots growing thru potView attachment 743202

9/9View attachment 743203

9/15View attachment 743204

9/18 - Transplanted 2 of 3 into larger pots, 1x 7gal fabric, 1x 5gal hard pot.View attachment 743205

9/21 - Bought more fabric pots and transplanted last BKView attachment 743209

View attachment 743211

Thick stems
View attachment 743212

Some bondage
View attachment 743213

I think I have a damn Japanese beetle hiding somewhere in my room... not too pleased about him making a snack of my plant...
View attachment 743214

*I took the clones in these pictures the day before I flipped the last crop (7/17).. had them under low light until I had room for them and totally stunted the hell out of them. Hence the Blue Kripple starting to dwarf them already. I might just cull a few to give these BKs some room to spread out.*

Thanks for looking guys! I'll keep this up to date in case any one is ever interested in this strain. So far, so good for me tho!

Happy Growing!
you dont want to lst your bottom branches. You want to let them grow up. You want to lst your top branches out so your bottom branches can catch up to the top branches..
To get more tops at canopy level...
Does that make sense homie?

Ceveres

Ceveres

you dont want to lst your bottom branches. You want to let them grow up. You want to lst your top branches out so your bottom branches can catch up to the top branches..
To get more tops at canopy level...
Does that make sense homie?

Word, I'm picking up what you're laying down I'll fix tomorrow

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Word, I'm picking up what you're laying down I'll fix tomorrow
Ya get with me and i fix the pic issue. Shit im usually way asleep by now. Prob will be in few mins..

Anyway..
For i fall out..
Justcwanted to say.
I think your plants are looking pretty
Good and i like that you got decent distance between the nodes. You got good secondary branching..
A few pointers you be set!
I holla at you tomm..

Ceveres

Ceveres

Thanks bro, live n learn. Yea I'm usually way out by now, gotta work in 4 hours.. hehe 'night

Perception

Perception

Lookin' real nice! I've got the same light (LEC315?) and really like it.

When you transplanted out of the seedling pots, did you just plant the pot? I've never used those biodegradable looking pots, and curious if you can just drop them right in to the soil when you up-pot without removing plant+rootball from it. I can see mycelium growing on outside of seedling pot!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So get with me bro today and we can try to edit your post if you still want..

Ceveres

Ceveres

Lookin' real nice! I've got the same light (LEC315?) and really like it.

When you transplanted out of the seedling pots, did you just plant the pot? I've never used those biodegradable looking pots, and curious if you can just drop them right in to the soil when you up-pot without removing plant+rootball from it. I can see mycelium growing on outside of seedling pot!

Thank you! Yes I love the 315 LECs! I really want another one lol with the UV A/B they really bring out some nice colors late flower.

20170827 143558

Hehe yea I used to think that was bad mold.. Mycellium, or Santa's Beard as @Organikz taught me.. This was the first time I'd used those biodegradable pots.. I slit the pots down the side and removed them, leaving just the bottom where roots had grown through. I'm willing to bet you could probably just plant those pots whole, no problem. I was just afraid it would stunt the root development, so I took off what I could.

*Edit* I have no idea what's happening with my picture uploads... not really even sure who's baby that is... lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So we got the baby erased lol..
Which picture is the one you want removed in yesterdays post?

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I get it for u tomm. U remind me ok..

I figured out how to get rid of a picture clinging to the end. It happens when we try to erase the image reference in html but don't delete the uploaded file. When in edit select "more" then delete the uploaded file and it should disappear. It will also remove the html reference when deleted that way.

Ceveres

Ceveres

I figured out how to get rid of a picture clinging to the end. It happens when we try to erase the image reference in html but don't delete the uploaded file. When in edit select "more" then delete the uploaded file and it should disappear. It will also remove the html reference when deleted that way.
Good to know, thanks brotha!

Ceveres

Ceveres

So last week I went down to Ohio (or as @DemonTrich calls it for its shotty MMJ bill, NO-hio lmao) to work a bass-head festival East of Columbus called Lost Lands.

We left Thursday night so Wednesday I mixed up a batch of nutes and fed the girls. I also started a brew of compost tea. The following day (Thursday) just as an extra precaution and bc I didn't have anyone to watch the plants, immediately before we left I gave them the tea. Even though they didn't need it, I gave it to them anyways, just to saturate the medium as much as possible.

We got back late Monday night and I fully expected the smallest pots to be dead, and the 7 and 5 gals completely dry and on the verge. These babies BLEW UP while I was gone! Being so busy and going immediately back to work, I didn't get to water them again until yesterday! To my surprise, only 1 plant had some lower fan leaves wilting, but that was it!! I couldn't believe it.

What I learned though is that I was probably over watering slightly before. I do the lift test, but I think I'll wait 1 day after I determine they are light enough from now on.

Before I left
20170927 193116

When I came back before watering
20171003 112846
20171003 112902

After watering
20171005 233049

Some crazy knuckle action!
20171005 233155

20171005 233658

Hope everyone has a good day, and grow some dank! Peace!

Latest posts

Top Bottom