P1120664
P1120665
P1120652
P1120654

P1120682
P1120716
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

Those are looking amazing, sir! I can't wait to pop my pack, though it is still a long ways away.

You're going to have a bunch of primo smoke in your near future. The Universe tells me so.

kds710

kds710

Looks killer d. My blue power is my baby right next to my goji #3. Your absolutely right about the practically zero stretch plus my pheno is an excruciatingly slow vegger lol but that shows how amazing this strain is since I'll still never take her out of rotation. I got 9 females out of the 15 pack and the initial seed run every one of them hermied quickly so I pulled all but 2 that were atleast manageable with the least sacks to pluck. The pollen turned out not viable but I still trashed all 18 clones I took of the 9 females except for one of the two I let finish. The second run was flawless and its the most stable plant in my garden today not to mention one of the frostiest, seriously wish I held onto the clones of the other 8 females I still wonder often what other crazy phenos there must've been since my keeper wasn't exactly by choice and its still some of the best herb I've puffed.

P

Pimples

If you got a pack of Blue Power seeds form scs...and have the room...i suggest keeping the males. There is something real special about bp pollen. It makes all the cuts ive dusted with it...better. The seeds i mean. Scs is onto something with thier cookie based hybrids...the Blue Power gear and the White Nightmare stuff. The shit is NO JOKE.

P

Pimples

Looks killer d. My blue power is my baby right next to my goji #3. Your absolutely right about the practically zero stretch plus my pheno is an excruciatingly slow vegger lol but that shows how amazing this strain is since I'll still never take her out of rotation. I got 9 females out of the 15 pack and the initial seed run every one of them hermied quickly so I pulled all but 2 that were atleast manageable with the least sacks to pluck. The pollen turned out not viable but I still trashed all 18 clones I took of the 9 females except for one of the two I let finish. The second run was flawless and its the most stable plant in my garden today not to mention one of the frostiest, seriously wish I held onto the clones of the other 8 females I still wonder often what other crazy phenos there must've been since my keeper wasn't exactly by choice and its still some of the best herb I've puffed.
I have a Sky Lotus from Bodhi Seeds that is very Goji Og like. Potent smoke that Goji is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom