Blue Power Grow Log

• Thread starter kds710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seed Buyer

Whats up with all that Muscle Tech? You just need to eat more BLT sandwiches like Vera de Milo. Bacon, lettuce and testosterone!

S

Seed Buyer

I noticed you are running House & Garden. I have a shop down south and recently brought on the Canna line so I am liquidating all my House and Garden at 50% off. If you want to dead lift a box of House and Garden nutes at wholesale cost feel free to drop me a pm. Sorry to jack your thread.

SourDank

SourDank

Looking forward to seeing em go brother, they're lookin good. And that's cool you lift man, not too many of us do so. My Sin Valley OG actually helps my muscles relax after goin heavy on squats or deadlifts, so you may get a nice one outta these too. Respect brother

kds710

kds710

Well unfortunately so far #'s 1, 2 & 3 had sacks on them so i pulled them. #1 has them everywhere so just plucking and keeping an eye on it was no option, and #2 has them but not as many and same for #3 but after such a long period vegging these from seed i was sick especially about the #1 my favorite one all-around go figure. Anyway, we all know this happens time to time. Hopefully none of the 5 BP's left will do this if so i may consider trashing all 16 clones, two cuts off each of the 8 females. Should i bother growing the clones of these 3 that hermied? This was no grower error, so if its the genetics of these plants then Id guess tossing the cuts is my only real choice

kds710

kds710

Well, more sacks discovered on #'s 4 and 6 and 7. Pretty annoyed to be honest. I have 2 White Fire Alien's and 4 Sour Bubbles and 4 Goji OG's right in with the Blue Power and with endless searching and closely observing its only the Blue Power growing hermie sacks. Shame because the stench off the BP is unlike anything I've ever smelt before truly exotic mouthwatering unique odor

germinator

germinator

Damn bro that sucks but keep the faith we only need one blue power bomba sister to play with...right....And it sounds like you have great back up. Smart....
I have had issues with sin city sin mints herm before but nothing else as of their stuff yet.
Ohhh n I have a shit load of their gear to go thru still. I'm playing with the key lime pie now it's incredible.

kds710

kds710

Damn bro that sucks but keep the faith we only need one blue power bomba sister to play with...right....And it sounds like you have great back up. Smart....
I have had issues with sin city sin mints herm before but nothing else as of their stuff yet.
Ohhh n I have a shit load of their gear to go thru still. I'm playing with the key lime pie now it's incredible.
True but I can't lie I'd been interested in the several different phenos I've seen people say lots of great things about. I thought I had 8 females in flower until I noticed two pots labeled #6 so I really had 9 lol so hopefully the remaining plants make me proud.

H

happy b

Heard some great reports on BP.it was one that caught my eye but i never pulled the trigger on.
yours are lookin nice n healthy Kds.
on an unrelated note...what is that on top of your soil?is that a barrier for fungus gnats?i only ask as im havin issues with em and im about to declare war on them and im just gathering as much info on different ways people deal with FG infestations and theyr preventative measures against them.
Thanks in advance HB

kds710

kds710

Heard some great reports on BP.it was one that caught my eye but i never pulled the trigger on.
yours are lookin nice n healthy Kds.
on an unrelated note...what is that on top of your soil?is that a barrier for fungus gnats?i only ask as im havin issues with em and im about to declare war on them and im just gathering as much info on different ways people deal with FG infestations and theyr preventative measures against them.
Thanks in advance HB

I recently was put onto Gnat Nix by a friend and it seems to have helped greatly. 1/4 to 1/3 of an inch on top of your soil/coco

RG420

RG420

Pull them sacs and spray her down bro! If it smells that good gotta be worth a shot, I done same on the Tangerine power well decided to keep 1 pheno, no sacs appeared after and is turning into a special girl indeed ;)

H

happy b

Well, more sacks discovered on #'s 4 and 6 and 7. Pretty annoyed to be honest. I have 2 White Fire Alien's and 4 Sour Bubbles and 4 Goji OG's right in with the Blue Power and with endless searching and closely observing its only the Blue Power growing hermie sacks. Shame because the stench off the BP is unlike anything I've ever smelt before truly exotic mouthwatering unique odor
I seen a report a few years back on theyr sin mints throwing sacs and i avoided em since but then i saw loads of good reports but.but now you have issues.and i KNOW for a FACT you can grow so its unlikely to be your own fault.(although i know a good grower like yourself would never pressume to be able to rule it out for DEFINITITE,but you just know)
unlikely i will ever buy their gear now.not that i was planning to but you never know whats going to happen in future.

kds710

kds710

I seen a report a few years back on theyr sin mints throwing sacs and i avoided em since but then i saw loads of good reports but.but now you have issues.and i KNOW for a FACT you can grow so its unlikely to be your own fault.(although i know a good grower like yourself would never pressume to be able to rule it out for DEFINITITE,but you just know)
unlikely i will ever buy their gear now.not that i was planning to but you never know whats going to happen in future.
Well I just believe it's the Blue Power themselves because the other strains which are also from seed are doing just fine, but faulty genetics or not I tend to never stop trying to narrow down where I could've messed up or not. Working with strains that are new to me I've found it best to stay optimistic or else be pissed off and bitter. This just gives me a reason to crack more beans and I'm always lookin for excuses to do that! In the meantime I pray to the ganja gods that my remaining Blue Power plants show me they're appreciation for the love I've shown them and bless me with ounces of frosty dank

H

happy b

Well I just believe it's the Blue Power themselves because the other strains which are also from seed are doing just fine, but faulty genetics or not I tend to never stop trying to narrow down where I could've messed up or not. Working with strains that are new to me I've found it best to stay optimistic or else be pissed off and bitter. This just gives me a reason to crack more beans and I'm always lookin for excuses to do that! In the meantime I pray to the ganja gods that my remaining Blue Power plants show me they're appreciation for the love I've shown them and bless me with ounces of frosty dank
I like the cut of your jib my freind.
your absoloutly right.theres no point in gettin pissed it just does your nut in.and if all the other SC gear was fine then thats not too bad.
and iv used the force to influence the midi chlorians to look into the future and your remaining BP DO reward you with some frosty quality flowers.
may the force be with you.

kds710

kds710

I like the cut of your jib my freind.
your absoloutly right.theres no point in gettin pissed it just does your nut in.and if all the other SC gear was fine then thats not too bad.
and iv used the force to influence the midi chlorians to look into the future and your remaining BP DO reward you with some frosty quality flowers.
may the force be with you.
My apologies hap but Im failing to understand what you mean by the cut of my jib? I'll hafta make a trip to Scotland and you can teach me the lingo over some coffee and bubbashine dabs lol

kds710

kds710

does sin city have any strains that don't hermie
Sin City has good stuff. But for what's it worth there is a pile of bad reports on strains from almost every breeder/ Seed co. around today, strains that also produce top shelf smoke when grown successfully. Only guy I don't see literally any bad reports on is the man the myth the legend Bodhi.

H

happy b

Sorry kds wen i say "i like the cut of your jib" its my way of saying i like the way you do things.i like your style type deal.its an old sailing term i beleive.
and your also right about all breeders havin theyr fair share of bad reports except of course bodhi.although i have seen reports,not complaints,but reports of low germ rates on a few batches of appy thunder fuck.although it wasnt a complaint as the guy is a huge fan of bodhis work.but thats the only semi negative thing about his work and that in itself is some acheivment in the seed game these days.

Top Bottom