Blue Power - Sin City Seeds

• Thread starter bigcountry77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dad

Dad

whats the phenos to look for in the cross i just got blessed with some sincity gear

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
i wanna use a blue power male to hit the sour dub with. Cant go wrong id think. Im looking forward to see what this blue power is like
IMO BP is better than sour dubs. but the cut I tried was from PO, and lacking in potency. Maybe you have a better pheno of the strain....

S

smoketrees

IMO BP is better than sour dubs. but the cut I tried was from PO, and lacking in potency. Maybe you have a better pheno of the strain....
Pretty much all strains from po come with broad mites. Sour dubble is not overly potent but is very very good herb, one of the strongest tasting buds out there. Its not weak in potency but its not knock out

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yup youre calling it correctly BC. Grest tasting herb with mid potency. Ive heard there are other phenos of it that blow it out of the water. Hows your bp run going? Did you chop yet?

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

not released yet. soon tho i hear. dont get all lost in the blue power, the aliens on moonshine gave some exceptional phenos as well. i found several blue power phenos that were above average potency last year. had several blue power grow diaries on WT but have since seen them deleted by admin there. ive got my blue power male & several girl phenos from original v1 beans still. whoop whoop. damn great genetics.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

hahaha ratio girls to boys i dont pop enuff seeds to give a ratio. so i dont know how to answer that cept to say more girls than boys & i was blessed to find multiple keepers per pack.

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Here are some pics from this morning. Think im sitting at like day 52 or so? Just gave the Blue Power her first RO water flush. Planning on chopping at 63 days.

Today I was totally getting some funky fruity/berry kushy odors coming off her while I was taking pictures and watering.

BP 1st run day 52 1
BP 1st run day 52 2
BP 1st run day 52 3
BP 1st run day 52 4
BP 1st run day 52 5
BP 1st run day 52 6
BP 1st run day 52 7

619ster

619ster

Your plants are always so happy bro! Love your grow style too. I'm a chronic over vegger. Mine are never as small and organized as that. They're usually big ol' sloppy sagging bitches towards the end lol. Quality is looking off the chain!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom