Blue Power - Sin City Seeds

• Thread starter bigcountry77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Your plants are always so happy bro! Love your grow style too. I'm a chronic over vegger. Mine are never as small and organized as that. They're usually big ol' sloppy sagging bitches towards the end lol. Quality is looking off the chain!!

Haha thanks 619! Ive had my fair share of big ol sloppy sagging bitches myself! but been messing around with a lil LST and flipping em pretty small and Im liking it. You are right keeps em a lil more organized. I just have a 4x4 tent so my goal is to just make as full of a canopy in there as I can. I like different flavors so I always have a few diff strains going, not easy to keep everything the same height. But Im gonna do my best with the LST and just stacking the pots on different sized things.

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Dank lil' shrub you cultivated there mane, expert quality pics dude :) Peace SSP

Thanks SSP! Yeah she is a purrty lil bush!! I appreciate the compliments on the plant and the photo's. Not bad for a point and shoot 8.0 megapixel camera thats at least 4 years old now.

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Pretty much all strains from po come with broad mites. Sour dubble is not overly potent but is very very good herb, one of the strongest tasting buds out there. Its not weak in potency but its not knock out

I always wanted to try the sour dubs out. I remember seeing beautiful pics of it on some other site. Always looked like it had a beautiful nug structure to it. And everyone always said the flavor was just off the charts!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yo BC that plant looks amazing. It's funny that you beat me to harvesting this girl lol. That plant looks like she got snowed on in Tibet!;)

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Yo BC that plant looks amazing. It's funny that you beat me to harvesting this girl lol. That plant looks like she got snowed on in Tibet!;)

Haha thanks brotha JB! I just had that Blue Power "itch" that I HAD to "scratch". I did a lil LST and flipped her pretty quickly after you hooked me up with the clone. I just wanted to make sure I was able to clone her and then tossed her into the lil flower tent to see what I could do with her!

Camdawg

Camdawg

A friend gave me 5 of these beans last night I think ill pop a few and look for a mother for this years outdoor run. These seeds have the most intense tiger stripes.

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

A friend gave me 5 of these beans last night I think ill pop a few and look for a mother for this years outdoor run. These seeds have the most intense tiger stripes.

Sounds awesome Camdawg! Id love to see some Outdoor Blue Power rocking!!!

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter

same here. keep us updated. good luck:wideyed:

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

IMO BP is better than sour dubs. but the cut I tried was from PO, and lacking in potency. Maybe you have a better pheno of the strain....
sour dubbs is top 5 for me and I just sampled her a week ago for me to say that its incredible if you know me and my taste. Would like to see what the power is about its getting that cookie hype must be note worthy

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
sour dubbs is top 5 for me and I just sampled her a week ago for me to say that its incredible if you know me and my taste. Would like to see what the power is about its getting that cookie hype must be note worthy
Sour Dubbs is definitely a tasty strain. You need to try BP, and you'll see it ain't no hype. It's simply a dank strain. If you pop a pack I'll be tuned in for the show. ;) I think Blue Power x Forum GSC would have another 400 page thread going once the keepers were found lol...

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

@ BigCountry7evenity7even - Is it to much to ask if you can break down some quick details on each pheno of the Blue Power? #'s 1-5?

Thanks a mil
Z

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

@ BigCountry7evenity7even - Is it to much to ask if you can break down some quick details on each pheno of the Blue Power? #'s 1-5?

Thanks a mil
Z

Hey Z.... This is the only pheno of Blue Power that I have had experience running. And this is my 1st run of this cut of Blue Power. I hope other people start posting up grows of the Blue Power F2's now that the seeds are starting to make their way around. Id sure love to see what phenos are to be found

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Thanks alot for the reply. Enjoyed your thread! Im just reaching out to those that are familiar with the strain, looking for good input... tryna choose phenoZ.

Goldenrod

Goldenrod

shame we dont know somebody thats run the blue power a couple times from the original seed release last year. ho ho ho. you should check out the 4 different blue power phenos i posted last week. ho ho ho.

Top Bottom