SinCitySeeds

Breeder
Supporter
Mmmmm:hungry: did someone say Blue powerrr
IMG 6001
Blue power grown by: Silver

dlovejah

dlovejah

Damn looks Frosty!!.. Really Nice job man:finger: ... Cant wait to run these .. Going to pop them right when they arrive...Sin City sure looks to have some straight dank with the Power and the Nightmare Line.....

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

brrrrrr . its getting chilly in here

haha thanks fellow BigC! She sure is a frosty bitch! I guess thats the way I like the women in my life??

dank like always. choppin anyday now??? im gonna hit u up today bro. peace

Yeah bro! Shes getting the axe tonight is the plan... 9 weeks. So Ill try to post some chop pics tomorrow maybe. Sorry about the other day got stuck chilling over at my buddies house after hiking. we need to get a sesh in soon before the Secret cup.

Damn looks Frosty!!.. Really Nice job man:finger: ... Cant wait to run these .. Going to pop them right when they arrive...Sin City sure looks to have some straight dank with the Power and the Nightmare Line.....

thanks dlovejah! I think thats a good plan! dont waste any time popping those BP's! Id love to see what you can do with em!

Nice job! Great genetics.

you know it Skunktater... gotta give the real props to Sin City Seeds for making the cross!

619ster

619ster

DANK!!!!!

Do you flush? Or water only last weeks? If so how long do you go for with water? She seems green still. Is she one of those strains that refuses to turn yellow?

619ster

619ster

Thanks 619! yeah got flushed with RO and just fed RO for the last 10-14 days. This was my first run with her.
right on. I do the same. I've noticed some strains seem to take a bit longer than that to start a good fade. I've been going up to 3 weeks of water only on some strains lately. Can't wait to run this cut myself one day!!!! Is she a heavy or light feeder?

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

right on. I do the same. I've noticed some strains seem to take a bit longer than that to start a good fade. I've been going up to 3 weeks of water only on some strains lately. Can't wait to run this cut myself one day!!!! Is she a heavy or light feeder?

Yeah I think there are lots of factors with the fade... I barely let this girl establish any roots before flipping her. So im sure if I had a more established root mass she could have eaten more, maybe flushed more easily as well IDK. from this run Id say she was on the moderate feeding side. Definitely not heavy... she stayed very dark green... tips got a bit of a nute burn you can see in the pics. But she seemed happy.

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

I bet you can't wait to smoke them nuggs BC. again those nuggs look amazing bro. Here is my blue power in the 30s. Again these are cell pics....View attachment 296535

Thanks JB! Im so stoked to get these nuggs dried and cured up!! CANT WAIT!!! (in my best Bart Scott voice)
dude all your pics look killer for cell phone pics! FROSTY AS FUCK!!!! every leaf is caked brah!

Top Bottom