Blue Suede Ribbion

• Thread starter Xeno
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Xeno

Xeno

So I've finally sexed the freebie I got when I purchased the Cookies and cream seeds. 56 days it took me under 18 hrs.

Out of the two I got one ladies. She smells good already and is looking health. I really Potted her up to a 2litre and she's ready for cuts. I'll flower the cuts to get an idea of the buds and hopefully she'll b someting nice.

Not much info apart from the generic seed bank info and I'm finding it hard to find grow logs, so hopefully this will help someone. I'm in the dark really so it will b slow and steady see what see can handle.

She's on Genesis red and green and shogun ferts silicon and calmag. Under 300w cfl. And will b flowered under LEDS. I'm getting ahed2of my self tho. For now some pics
Blue suede ribbion
Blue suede ribbion 2

Blue suede ribbion 3

Blue suede ribbion 4

Notice the double serrated leaves.

Not too shabby. I'll chuck up some more grabs as this develops.

Peace

Migrower83

Migrower83

I have two of them that came as freebies roped mine and cloned 1 is female will flower the seed plant in a couple weeks vary easy going plant so far

Xeno

Xeno

I have two of them that came as freebies roped mine and cloned 1 is female will flower the seed plant in a couple weeks vary easy going plant so far

Same boat my freind. I'm thinking as long as the cuts I take root. I mite flower the seed. In my experience the cuts end up being better than the seed. So i think I'll prob do that.
She's defo taken some abuse from me. I don't make it too easy for my ladies. and seems to be quite happy. Good luck with the next stage bud.

mancdank

mancdank

Exotic gear is fire it seems u guys get a 3 pack of these with a order over here we get a 3 pack of Mrs white girl

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
U popped em yet ?

LOL. I have enough seeds to pop for 20yrs. I haven't got into anything other than bagseed, Hermed plants, and a 4 of thunders seeds.

One day I'll get into the good stuff.
Wait...thunders stuff is the good stuff.. stay tuned for chronic!

Last edited:
mancdank

mancdank

LOL. I have enough seeds to pop for 20yrs. I haven't got into anything other than bagseed, Hermed plants, and a 4 of thunders seeds.

One day I'll get into the good stuff.
I ain't got time for anything other than something I have the highest hopes for. I've just popped some home made blue cheese ( blueberry muffin pheno ) x sour tangie next up are gg4 x nepoji and stardawg x nepoji

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I ain't got time for anything other than something I have the highest hopes for. I've just popped some home made blue cheese ( blueberry muffin pheno ) x sour tangie next up are gg4 x nepoji and stardawg x nepoji

I'm only on my 3rd grow/ flower.

Technically I've started #4 since 3 out of 4 of @thunderfudge 's seeds have cracked.

So now it's time to see what my nutes,tent & environment are capable of on a set of elite genetics ;).

I'm excited for them.

mancdank

mancdank

I'm only on my 3rd grow/ flower.

Technically I've started #4 since 3 out of 4 of @thunderfudge 's seeds have cracked.

So now it's time to see what my nutes,tent & environment are capable of on a set of elite genetics ;).

I'm excited for them.
What was u blessed with from the weed whisperer thunder I don't think I've seen or heard of a strain that he's done that I haven't wanted to try which is a killer because there all the way over there and I'm all the way over here lol

Xeno

Xeno

Yo. Blue suede ribbon after cuts. Got a bare bottom.
20161114 210346

20161114 210355

I'm thinking I will flower the seed as soon as I have good root development on the cuts.

Cuts.
20161114 210416

20161114 211542

20161114 211556

Not too bad. Hopefully we will have roots in a week and I can get them in the flower tent as soon as. She smells really nice that typical muted fruityness and a hint of creamyness too.
Stright in the heated propagator under 18hrs 99% humidity and a spray with water to keep up them levels.
Here's to a smooth week.
Peace yall.

mancdank

mancdank

Yo. Blue suede ribbon after cuts. Got a bare bottom.
View attachment 646048
View attachment 646049

I'm thinking I will flower the seed as soon as I have good root development on the cuts.

Cuts.
View attachment 646052
View attachment 646051
View attachment 646050

Not too bad. Hopefully we will have roots in a week and I can get them in the flower tent. She smells really nice that typical muted fruityness and a hint of creamyness too.
Here's to a smooth week.
Peace yall.
I usually put the cuts labeled and put them in a flower room in the corner this way the donor plant had bounced back for when u know what sex in how many plants. I haven't found a better way yet but I'm always looking :)

Xeno

Xeno

I usually put the cuts labeled and put them in a flower room in the corner this way the donor plant had bounced back for when u know what sex in how many plants. I haven't found a better way yet but I'm always looking :)

For sure....good way to sex quick. I've been blessed with this ladie so I've got no worries about that. Just want to see some flowers and
Hopefully find Someting nice.

mancdank

mancdank

For sure....good way to sex quick. I've been blessed with this ladie so I've got no worries about that. Just want to see some flowers and
Hopefully find Someting nice.
It's awesome when the brothers share the love :)

Xeno

Xeno

Yo.

Things are moving along faster than I'd expected. The BSR clones did well. I've picked the strongest and most developed of the cuts to continue the line.

Once she's happy and going strong I'll pop the seed plant into flower. I also need to wait for my tangie ghost train to come down before I can do that. She's about a week away so it should work out neatly, hopefully.
Pics
20161121 210911

Not bad for 6 days from striking it. bright white little root system.
20161121 211139

Blue suede ribbon...
Here's to the next stage and a smooth week.
Peace

Bison

Bison

I would like to know about the blue suede shoes mom in this cross, any history? I've had a chance to sample the green ribbon bx and it's potent with good yield. You might have a sleeper here, can't wait to see how they go!

Top Bottom