Blueberry Kush - Submission Training - Round Two

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Both these ladies are clones from the blueberry kush I ran last round. I have been training them and had just let them go for awhile. Gave them some nice training and trimming last night.

I wasn’t happy with the results of the white widow so I won’t be growing that again right off. Hope to really dial these in this time. I feel really good about the blueberry kush I just harvested but now that I know the plant, I should be able to better time and plan the ScrOG introduction and flowering profile. Below are some before and after shots with some decent lst going on. I decided to try using a grid underneath in order to allow me to stretch the plants. I really want to manifold and stretch these so the are 4ftx2ft and each covers half of a 4x4 ScrOG. I think this grid is the solution and while I may make some modifications the principal is there.

The babies is the back are some vanilla kush cuttings I just took. Only had one seed so I have to keep her alive till I can make some feminized seeds.

Before training
Blueberry kush   submission training   round two

Blueberry kush   submission training   round two 2

After training
Blueberry kush   submission training   round two 3

Blueberry kush   submission training   round two 4

Before training

Blueberry kush   submission training   round two 5
Blueberry kush   submission training   round two 6

After training

Blueberry kush   submission training   round two 7

Blueberry kush   submission training   round two 8

Madmax

Madmax

Thats working pretty good bud..i have same idea as you with screen underneath.havnt grown yet but that gives me an indication how it will go..how longs that taken for them to get to that stage .

Cheers Max..

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Thats working pretty good bud..i have same idea as you with screen underneath.havnt grown yet but that gives me an indication how it will go..how longs that taken for them to get to that stage .

Cheers Max..

About 60 days... approx. due to the rotation and legal limits I have about 120 days typically to veg before flowering. That’s with 6 plants. Two flowering. The next four staggered in sets of two.

Top Bottom