Bluedog X Underfoo

• Thread starter mrtokez2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrtokez2

This is my last run with loompa gear (unless these turn out super bomb then I'll give my other pack of white yetis a chance). These are blue dog x underfoo...the underfoo being a clone only found by the loompa camp supposedly. I was very doubtful these would be good but I am pleased to say that so far they have an og smell on the stem rub..something the yetis and white yetis never showed. There are three specimens put of 9 that I goty eye on so tune in later for updates.

Bluedog x underfoo

Colbgro

Colbgro

This is my last run with loompa gear (unless these turn out super bomb then I'll give my other pack of white yetis a chance). These are blue dog x underfoo...the underfoo being a clone only found by the loompa camp supposedly. I was very doubtful these would be good but I am pleased to say that so far they have an og smell on the stem rub..something the yetis and white yetis never showed. There are three specimens put of 9 that I goty eye on so tune in later for updates.

View attachment 517110
I got some underfoo and bdog going now. Just dropped the germinated seeds in the soil. You'll have to let me know how they turn out and if you could give me some info on them

Colbgro

Colbgro

That be awesome. I got 2 from seed and a 3rd that just cracked. Do you know anything about the strain? I didn't know if it was loompa or hso. Hopefully its good

M

mrtokez2

Here are the two that I got my eyes on so far. Pretty strong og funk with ogish structure..hard to tell at this moment. The first one is a dead ringer for og and will probably be the one if she's a female. Fingers crossed I'm definitely getting excited for these.

IMG 20150709 181318
IMG 20150709 181403

M

mrtokez2

Cloning some of them up..looks like thrips are eradicated finally. Damn thrips are getting stronger or something even spinosad took more applications than usual. Hm.

IMG 20150710 123210

M

mrtokez2

Try working with the super bugs up north lol. Looking great thanks for giving it another try definitely watching this one!

Thanks goes all to you man. I have to admit I had pretty much zero faith left in loompa beans after the white yetis but these are without a doubt og specimens so far..and I am very anal about og characteristics. Will these see a general release soon?

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Thanks goes all to you man. I have to admit I had pretty much zero faith left in loompa beans after the white yetis but these are without a doubt og specimens so far..and I am very anal about og characteristics. Will these see a general release soon?
Short answer yes, Loompa has all the plans on releasing those genetics when and where but I will keep you informed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom