Bluedog X Underfoo

• Thread starter mrtokez2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Colbgro

Colbgro

Mrtokez2 how many different phenotypes have you come across? I think I might have 2. They both have the same structure but one has a broader leaf and stretched more. But beautiful plant's. Ive transplanted them and they've blown up, be sexy them soon so hopefully I get a lady that I can clone from. They dont have shit like this in Crowntown so I want to spread it around. Maybe ppl would stop bsing about having actual OG lol

M

mrtokez2

Mrtokez2 how many different phenotypes have you come across? I think I might have 2. They both have the same structure but one has a broader leaf and stretched more. But beautiful plant's. Ive transplanted them and they've blown up, be sexy them soon so hopefully I get a lady that I can clone from. They dont have shit like this in Crowntown so I want to spread it around. Maybe ppl would stop bsing about having actual OG lol

So far I have 3 or so phenos. I've only cloned up four of them so it'll be a but longer before I can conclusively say what I've got. Tossed those four into flower to sex them so hopefully they stay og. Crowntown? U referring to corona? Should be legit og floating around ie I'm sure..

Colbgro

Colbgro

So far I have 3 or so phenos. I've only cloned up four of them so it'll be a but longer before I can conclusively say what I've got. Tossed those four into flower to sex them so hopefully they stay og. Crowntown? U referring to corona? Should be legit og floating around ie I'm sure..
Crowntown is Charlotte NC

coloradoBTC

coloradoBTC

hey mr toke, just read your other threads. thats a real bummer so I am sending good vibes your way on the foo!

M

mrtokez2

hey mr toke, just read your other threads. thats a real bummer so I am sending good vibes your way on the foo!

Thanks for the kind words man. Shit happens..these are definitely looking more promising. Regardless of turnout jolly Mon went out of his way to make up for it so they're stand up guys. Luck of the draw is all

M

mrtokez2

Quick update. Of the four I got my eye on one turned out to be male. Still waiting on other three but I have a feeling they'll be girls. Here's a snap of the one I feel is the closest representation of an og out of the bunch. Will update more soon.

IMG 20150727 020948

Some sfv og bout to get the axe
IMG 20150726 122321

And last some dosidos I'm testing out.
IMG 20150728 003714

M

mrtokez2

Been a long time. I put #2 and #6 into bloom. 2 has no resin or smell whatsoever so she's a failure. #6 is more promising. Definitely very greasy and packing on frost..smell isn't what I was hoping for. There may be a slight og hint but for the most part it smells on the fruitier side of things. Its only been four weeks and I expect things to change some more with the nextclone run as well. Did not give her much attention so she doesn't look too great. Apologies

IMG 20151002 194923

Latest posts

Top Bottom