BODHI;(afkansastanXtalk of kabul)(pkXuzbekiHP)(goji og)(temple)Hazeman(RMH)Emerald Tri(grpfrtKrush)

• Thread starter scrapmapple
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Stoked! Everything I have ever tried of bodhi is very nice. Looking forward to seeing what you do with them.

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

okay...
so i read an article by shantibaba in a weed world mag about vertical solutions.
i recently started trying an octagon as well as my current R&D.
through reading this article and seeing the phototropism with the octagon i decided to take a chance. (however when shantibaba shares the wis there's not much chancery goin on)
he said that a friend there overseas began working a long flowering sativa variety and wanted to increase production and yield, so he started taking the 90 day sativas and using coax cables to "staple" the plants to the wall to come off the wall lite that is being wasted.
__ the theory here is that they're running one harvest of sativas on the outside of the room while pulling 2 harvests of a 45ish day indica to get 2:1 harvest ratios.
by adding no more equipment this system increased his average 150%.
boom. done.

so i took my 2 female temples. my 1 female goji og. my 1 female PK(suge) /uzbeki and i put them in the four corners of my right flower room: 8' x 4'. i stapled them out across the walls. i vegged them fer 3 weeks to allow them best chance to rearrange them selves to the light. I put my 2 female afkansastan x tok (atok) in the center. im 4 weeks in today. last nite i put the botanicare netting on the walls about 5-6 inches out fer mid cola support of all the hundreds of huge colas growing off of my wall. my hoods are no more than 4" from the walls at any point.

anyway ive got all my bodhis backed up and cant wait fer this one.

the temples smell like that sawdust used to cleanup vomit on the elementary schoolbus and baby shit and peppered pineapple rind!!!!!!!

also: snagged. moonwalk, jabbas stash, ancient og, blue lotus, buddha's hand.

FYI: the double white fugu 13. aka: prince winfrey. (cause its so purple tasting like purple reign &
Summer 11   begin summer 12 008
Summer 11   begin summer 12 001
Summer 11   begin summer 12 002
Summer 11   begin summer 12 003
Summer 11   begin summer 12 004
Summer 11   begin summer 12 005
Summer 11   begin summer 12 006
Summer 11   begin summer 12 007
the colour purple)i tested fer hazeman is fukin purple valentines day candy kush extraordinaire.
i havent harvested any bodhi seeds yet, but to this point i should say Hazeman knows exactly what the fuck he's doin too!!!! buy this guys seeds!!!!! no regrets

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

the pics posted outta order. the first and last are the most recent. 2 weeks ago.
ill update real soon.
thanks again to all the breeders makin this shite happ.

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

btw: i have a 1k mh in back and a 1k hps in front, hence the weird lighting effects

d420dool

d420dool

damm dude im lovin ur flower room and i dig how u got those plants vertical style great job

Top Bottom