Bodhi Apollo 11 F4

• Thread starter Minitiger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

I love it.. I also have seeds from Fet.. Very interesting to hear that Bodhi worked with Fet's gear..
I have Fet's Genius pheno F2s and his C99 F2s also.. Genius is said to be a clear high..
Soul is said to be re releasing his Bros. Grimm Seed line,, which makes my F2s maybe not so exciting..
Best to Soul and all who enjoy his work.. I hope the Bros. Grimm seed line gets to the Farm..
Thats one of the reasons why bodhi isnt doing anymore appollos,coz the original breeders back in buisness.
the other reason is he lost his appollo male.

Kalikush

Kalikush

Apollo 11 f4 is for sure a bodhi strain. It is also available at Seed Vault of Ca, and I have a buddy growing them out right now. Still in veg, but the Apollo cut is fire, and Bodhi improves on almost everything he touches. You should be stoked, you found a killer pack of seeds. Good luck.

Hey Bulldog11, did you end up getting to try your buddies Bodhi Apollo 11 genius? I remember wanting to try Apollo 11 from waaaaaay back in the day and was curious about these.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Hey Bulldog11, did you end up getting to try your buddies Bodhi Apollo 11 genius? I remember wanting to try Apollo 11 from waaaaaay back in the day and was curious about these.

I have an Apollo 11 (Bodhi's f4s, the very beans I was inquiring about when I started this thread, actually) grow report here at the farm if you're interested. Chopped them about two weeks ago, so they're still curing, but the few little nugs I've sampled have been tasty and potent. Nice strain for sure.

Kalikush

Kalikush

I have an Apollo 11 (Bodhi's f4s, the very beans I was inquiring about when I started this thread, actually) grow report here at the farm if you're interested. Chopped them about two weeks ago, so they're still curing, but the few little nugs I've sampled have been tasty and potent. Nice strain for sure.
Awesome, I'll have a look for it, glad to hear the samples have been tasty and potent

Minitiger

Minitiger

Awesome, I'll have a look for it, glad to hear the samples have been tasty and potent

Yeah, only been fucking with the "Larf Jar" (been rolling j's of it tonight for the last hour or two to give away to, uh, patients) and its some of the stickiest shit I've ever had to deal with. Rolling j's is difficult haha! Super-impressed, can't wait to get into the "real" jars. Just breaking it up fills my mouth and nose with an unbelievable Grapefruit-y/Cheese-y/Pineapple thing going on. Very tasty. And the nuglets are sticking to my fingers. Probably should use a grinder, but I'd rather break it up by hand and get my fingers coated. I feel like I get a better sense of the strain by using my hands. For real, get on them seeds if you have a source. Really fucking impressive.

Just save me a couple packs haha.

Kalikush

Kalikush

Yeah, only been fucking with the "Larf Jar" (been rolling j's of it tonight for the last hour or two to give away to, uh, patients) and its some of the stickiest shit I've ever had to deal with. Rolling j's is difficult haha! Super-impressed, can't wait to get into the "real" jars. Just breaking it up fills my mouth and nose with an unbelievable Grapefruit-y/Cheese-y/Pineapple thing going on. Very tasty. And the nuglets are sticking to my fingers. Probably should use a grinder, but I'd rather break it up by hand and get my fingers coated. I feel like I get a better sense of the strain by using my hands. For real, get on them seeds if you have a source. Really fucking impressive.

Just save me a couple packs haha.
That's impressive for Larf jars lol I gotta practice my rolling, the grinders made me lazy and lose touch. I think I found your grow log, I'll have a read through it soon, just a bit drained from work at the moment.

Top Bottom