Bodhi Goji OG in soil day 40

• Thread starter baconcookies
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baconcookies

baconcookies

Man this strain has truly a unique elegance...shes a queen for sure..! Somethin to report about the smells ? OGness ? Strawberryness ? Fuel ?
What's up mrueeda. As far as smells go #4 is fruity smelling. #5 smells of berries and an underlying kerosene funk. And number six smells really fruity with maybe a hint of kush to it.

baconcookies

baconcookies

Damn this weed man, pheno's 5 and 6 are backwards in the 50 day pics. I thought something didn't look right. 5 is 6, 6 is 5. Danks for looking.

baconcookies

baconcookies

looking real good, thanks for the update.
Thanks a lot catdaddy. Do you know any of the characteristics of the different phenos from your grows? I hear the thin leaved plants lean more towards nepali, but I can't lock down any solid info.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Thanks a lot catdaddy. Do you know any of the characteristics of the different phenos from your grows? I hear the thin leaved plants lean more towards nepali, but I can't lock down any solid info.

hey Bacon, my apologies for not responding back yesterday.

if anything, i would have to say ur #4 looks familiar to the first one i flowered out. while it was growing it had a rotten fruity berry smell to it, but took on a very sweet smell of strawberries at the end which carried over into the cure.

as for the other pheno's, i really can't speak on due to the fact i only had 2 and initially thought one of them was a male (pheno #5 which looks similar to your #5) so really didn't pay that much attention to it up until now, which is in bloom for the first time in the 3rd wk of 12/12.

baconcookies

baconcookies

Alright guys here we go. Day 56, one more week to go!

Pheno #4 up first....
The whole thing
Goji Day 56 4 1

Up close and personal
Goji Day 56 4 3

Goji Day 56 4 4

Goji Day 56 4 5

baconcookies

baconcookies

damn BC thats what im talkn about on point....beautiful View attachment 284146
Hey I appreciate it Evoke.

yo, your shit looks very good. you're making me want to pop the rest of my pack. the training definitely look like it help on the yield.

Thanks bro, yeah they definitely needed the training. That was from seed, so now i'm hoping when I run them as clones they bulk up even nicer. Now if they just smoke as good as they look....

baconcookies

baconcookies

It's so hard for me to tell which pheno is the best so far. Pheno #4 looks like an all around good producer, but the buds arent as rock hard as number 6 or as big either.
#4 to me though looks the closest to the goji pheno looking at the tops of the buds.
#5 Smells of berries and fuel. It has the most defined underlying kerosene smell to it compared to the others.
#6 Is just all around big sexy stallion legs of bud, smells fruity with something else going on with it, and the buds are rock hard. I'm pretty sure it's the snow lotus pheno from what i've seen.

pugliese63

pugliese63

I actually have 13 females (instead of the 12 I thought I had) going into flower this week. Your pics are incredible as are your skills. I'm really stoked to know that I may have a few like those in the mix. The resin is just caked on, wow. Thanks again for sharing your pics, truly inspirational.

baconcookies

baconcookies

I actually have 13 females (instead of the 12 I thought I had) going into flower this week. Your pics are incredible as are your skills. I'm really stoked to know that I may have a few like those in the mix. The resin is just caked on, wow. Thanks again for sharing your pics, truly inspirational.

Thanks for the kind words pugliese. Dude 13 females? You're for sure to find some funk in there. Actually more than one fire pheno, it'll be hard to choose what to keep!
I noticed with a couple of mine they started showing cal deficiencies so you may need to up the dose. And i've been feeding them pretty high ml's per gallon of pbp bloom for soil, so don't be afraid to pump up the nutes as you get further into flower.
I don't know if you saw my earlier posts, but at one point about 5 or 6 weeks into flower, I dont remember, I walked in the room before the lights came on, and it was like being in a strawberry patch, very distinct smelling. The smells have become more complex since then though still on the fruity side of things.

Patanjali

Patanjali

Looks awesome Bacon! I have 4 Goji growing atm, haven't sexed them yet (that just sounds wrong lol). Thanks for the great pheno info. I'll be keeping that in mind when I start flowering!

Quick question, how much pbp are you using? and Cal-mg?

Thank you sir!

;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom