Bodhi Or Top Dawg.... And Why?

• Thread starter BioStimz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

Bodhi or top dawg and why
Bodhi or top dawg and why 2

Obviously, ya can't go wrong with either, but let's say you have a $1000 to spend and your looking to grab some really rare superdank.

Bodhi only has 5 packs of exclusive/limited-release strains.... and
Top Dawg only has 5 packs of exclusive/limited-release strains.

• All packs are $200 each.

• Only one left in stock on each strain.

• All strains are being taken out of circulation permanently.

• You have to buy all 5-strains from one breeder.

• Who are you choosing and why?

~

NHWhites

NHWhites

What are the basic strain phenos(chem, kush, sour, berry, etc)? What are you trying to achieve(head stash, yield,etc)?
I think Top Dawg has more name recognition and you can't do much better for a Chem line than TD, but Bohdi offers some serious fire from what I've seen

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
View attachment 749666 View attachment 749667
Obviously, ya can't go wrong with either, but let's say you have a $1000 to spend and your looking to grab some really rare superdank.

Bodhi only has 5 packs of exclusive/limited-release strains.... and
Top Dawg only has 5 packs of exclusive/limited-release strains.

• All packs are $200 each.

• Only one left in stock on each strain.

• All strains are being taken out of circulation permanently.

• You have to buy all 5-strains from one breeder.

• Who are you choosing and why?

~
Man thats a good one i sat here and contemplated my response before i red the entire thread at first it was easy lol but you made it hard with the parameters .if they were the last of the packs and they all cost the same id personally say bodhi because i dont know many people with bodhi cuts or vaults where as a pal of mine has a shit ton of topawg and he personally knows jj so i would feel like i had some line on his gear. I know its bad logic that only applys to my situation.
But all that aside i would ask what im truly looking for ? If i want gas and og with oldschool xs jj and top dawg all day but if i want diversity and more chances at new stuff od go bodhi

BioStimz

BioStimz

What are the basic strain phenos(chem, kush, sour, berry, etc)?

They're whatever you want them to be.

The idea behind this thread is just to get a collaborative set of given answers, to better understand the mindset behind them.

So we've go Bodhi with strains that are just flat-out uncommon in the usual grow.

Bodhi likely has a better terp-profile as well.

But how about THC content / trich-production?

Having experience with Top Dawg, I'd like to say TD takes that one easily.... but I haven't had a chance to grow Bodhi yet.

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

I think Top Dawg has more name recognition and you can't do much better for a Chem line than TD, but Bohdi offers some serious fire from what I've seen
Bodhi for the variety. Top Dawg is awesome but almost everything is Chemdog 91/D related. The Chem fam is my favorite line in cannabis, but I like variety even more.

So it's looking like people generally want more genetic-diversity from Top Dawg.

I think I could agree in terms of terp-profiles.... but damn I breathe fire when I'm smoking anything from his line.

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

To anyone here who has run both....

Is there anything in Bodhi's line-up that truly compares or trumps Top Dawg in terms of trichome-density & THC-percentage?

I'm only asking cuz I haven't ran Bodhi, and TD is simply amazing in that department.

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

I mean.... don't get me wrong, I love a terp-explosion just like the next guy, but if you were to offer me something super-tasty with an average THC-content from Bodhi vs something that tastes like a dead dog's asshole - but is testing at 30+.... I'm going with Top Dawg.

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

So can anyone fill me in as to why Top Dawg isn't on the list of breeders here?

Doesn't make sense.

~

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

So it's looking like people generally want more genetic-diversity from Top Dawg.

I don't want more diversity from Top Dawg at all - He does Chem and he does Chem better than anyone else out there. He's doing fantastic work and I don't think he should change a thing.

I'm just speaking to this hypothetical situation which limits me to 5 packs from one breeder. If I had to do that I'd always choose the great breeder with variety over another great breeder with less variety. In the real world I'd probably buy a pack of Top Dawg before I'd buy a pack of Bodhi because I'm a big Chem fan and I already have a lot of variety in my stable.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't want more diversity from Top Dawg at all - He does Chem and he does Chem better than anyone else out there. He's doing fantastic work and I don't think he should change a thing.

I'm just speaking to this hypothetical situation which limits me to 5 packs from one breeder. If I had to do that I'd always choose the great breeder with variety over another great breeder with less variety. In the real world I'd probably buy a pack of Top Dawg before I'd buy a pack of Bodhi because I'm a big Chem fan and I already have a lot of variety in my stable.
Yea its all the parameters that make this tough lol

BioStimz

BioStimz

Agreed.

If I had to do that I'd always choose the great breeder with variety over another great breeder with less variety. In the real world I'd probably buy a pack of Top Dawg before I'd buy a pack of Bodhi because I'm a big Chem fan and I already have a lot of variety in my stable.

Awesome. Thanks for your input.

BioStimz

BioStimz

To anyone here who has run both....
Is there anything in Bodhi's line-up that truly compares or trumps Top Dawg in terms of trichome-density & THC-percentage?

Anyone know what kind of THC-percentages Bodhi's line has?

the rrock

the rrock

topdawg for me just cuz Ive found winning phenos in the underdawg,just an awesome strain,Ive only done clones of bodhi strains,I prefer Equilibrium genetics over bodhi,They consistantly impress me with their gorilla princess crosses, been running those last few years outdoors pulling close to 1lb per plant(dream sequence no room for them indoors with their vigor would overtake my rooms.Plus their 12 seed packs come with 30-40 seeds each

BioStimz

BioStimz

topdawg for me just cuz Ive found winning phenos in the underdawg,just an awesome strain,Ive only done clones of bodhi strains,I prefer Equilibrium genetics over bodhi,They consistantly impress me with their gorilla princess crosses, been running those last few years outdoors pulling close to 1lb per plant(dream sequence no room for them indoors with their vigor would overtake my rooms.Plus their 12 seed packs come with 30-40 seeds each

I didn't find much on Equilibrium. Who carries their line? How did you find them?

the rrock

the rrock

ive only gotten them at the local dispensary north of Santa Cruz a bit,seen them sold online a few places last year

BioStimz

BioStimz

ive only gotten them at the local dispensary north of Santa Cruz a bit,seen them sold online a few places last year

Well thank you for posting that info. I've heard nothing but good things from Bodhi, so your comments have inspired me to find out more about Equilibrium.

~

Top Bottom