Bodhi Or Top Dawg.... And Why?

• Thread starter BioStimz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Avalonian

Avalonian

In this case i will contact directly both in the same time, ask them what king of privileges i will get for 1000$ then choose the most sexy offer. You have to known that in the eye of the cyclone, for ~4K more, you get a private strain with any blood that you want inside.

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

I would go Top Dawg just cause I need some Chem in my lines. Nothing against Bodhi though.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I know your saying hypothetically all the same price but in reality bodhis is way cheaper.
If i wanted chem types then id go topdawg
But for everything else bodhi.
If you have any problems with your purchase bodhi will prolly put it right quicker than topdawg i would think

SinCity

SinCity

Just in case the Mets reference wasn’t emphatic enough (lol), it’s Top Dawg all the way. Many reasons why: know it from it’s inception and trust it. Near 100% germination rate. Strains may seem less ‘diverse’ but in my opinion, they’re conserving parentage that still contains a lot of genetic diversity. For example, you can breed back to older phenotypes.

K

kansabis

Fact of the matter is you can't really go wrong with either and if able to should prolly grab something from both. Broaden your horizons don't limit yourself.

SinCity

SinCity

Fact of the matter is you can't really go wrong with either and if able to should prolly grab something from both. Broaden your horizons don't limit yourself.

You know what? You’re right. You’re absolutely right. I can be hot headed and quick to scrap. I should let go of that a bit. I appreciate you having my back.

K

kansabis

You know what? You’re right. You’re absolutely right. I can be hot headed and quick to scrap. I should let go of that a bit. I appreciate you having my back.
No worries,none of us are perfect and are often given a false set of choices anyways.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I 2nd this motion.
And jj doesnt only do chems.he does his 2/3 og lines.im gonna be running his 3 og#3 on my next run.thats ghost og x tk x tres og(tres dawg x tahoe og i think).

BioStimz

BioStimz

Understanding that this thread was merely hypothetical.... I could not agree more - and the great part is if you can afford Top Dawg.... you can absolutely afford Bodhi lol

SinCity

SinCity

No worries,none of us are perfect and are often given a false set of choices anyways.

Thanks man—truly—for reminding me that all is well. I still have to shake off old layers of fight and frustration.

SinCity

SinCity

I can let go of what I was fighting for, what I swore to protect, because the job has been done and done well by this generation. I had it in my head that I had two tasks. The first was to ensure that the enormity of the transformation, the extraordinary contribution of what was begun and let loose, was recognized. The second was far more selfish but no less important to me: I wanted the goddamn HP13 back. That this revolution had roared over the world and I couldn’t get that strain just plain pissed me off.

Top Bottom