Bodhi Or Top Dawg.... And Why?

• Thread starter BioStimz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BioStimz

BioStimz

That statement is laughable. There were other people in that equation boss, JJ didn’t invent chemdog

No shit. If it wasn't for JJ working Chemdog D and Chemdog #4.... they wouldn't even be on the map right now, so why the hell would Bodhi have them in a cross?

Oh and if you think $150-$200 is bad:

20180710 200031
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

No shit. If it wasn't for JJ working Chemdog D and Chemdog #4.... they wouldn't even be on the map right now, so why the hell would Bodhi have them in a cross?

BAH HAHAHAHA wouldnt be on the map huh ? So I guess Chemdog or Joe Brand wouldnt have did nothing with them right ? Your a funny dude LMAO

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Bodhi has the crosses because he has the chem clones and made the crosses you retard. Really ??

BioStimz

BioStimz

BAH HAHAHAHA wouldnt be on the map huh ? So I guess Chemdog or Joe Brand wouldnt have did nothing with them right

lol.... Chemdog and Joe Brand were just the guys who grew out the initial 91 chem seeds that Chemdog stumbled on.

What did either one of them do with the 91 chem that's even [remotely] comparable to what JJ or Asshole Joe did?

JJ and AJ are the primary reasons why 91 Chem, Chemdog D and Chemdog #4 are still used in crosses today. Retard.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

lol.... Chemdog and Joe Brand were just the guys who grew out the initial 91 chem seeds that Chemdog stumbled on.

What did either one of them do with the 91 chem that's even [remotely] comparable to what JJ or Asshole Joe did?

JJ and AJ are the primary reasons why 91 Chem, Chemdog D and Chemdog #4 are still used in crosses today. Retard.

Bah hahaha what did they do ? They discovered and circulated it , that’s how people like Bodhi and countless others were able to make chem crosses. Topdawgs seed work has zero to do with why chemdog is still used. It’s a legend in itself without JJ fool.

Since your such an authority on the subject and have it all figured out , what chemdog anything is in your garden ? You been a forum member for a year, bought some topdawg gear and now your a expert. Where’s all the pics of the garden bro , do you even grow ?

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Since your so confident in what you say. Go on Instagram and contact chemdog , Skunk va, pbud mike and ask them if JJ and AJ are the primary reason all the chemdog cuts are being used today LMAO. watch how fast they laugh at you fool. You should just stop now, your making a fool or yourself and I can’t believe I’m arguing with you over this hahaha

BioStimz

BioStimz

what did they do? They discovered and circulated it

Dogbud was already being grown by the time Chemdog stumbled on the seeds, so they didn't "discover" shit. They just grew out the few phenos they had and circulated it between some friends.

I'm not sure where you're from or where you were at the time, but nobody over here on the East coast even knew or gave a shit about 91 Chem until Asshole Joe's Sour Diesel hit the streets.

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

Go on Instagram and contact chemdog , Skunk va, pbud mike and ask them if JJ and AJ are the primary reason all the chemdog cuts are being used today LMAO. watch how fast they laugh at you fool.

AJ made 91 Chem infamous and JJ is the guy responsible for actually working the line for years. Wake up.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Enough talk. Im done arguing with a rookie over something so foolish. since your so experienced where’s your chemdog plants, let’s see some pictures ?

Surely you grew some Bodhi and topdawg gear since you say topdawg is better. What strains did you grow , let’s see some pictures ?

BioStimz

BioStimz

Enough talk. Im done

You were done before you started.

And talk about "deflecting" .... Now you're gonna try turning this into the Bio-Stimz grow thread? rofl.... It must be hard, but at least try to stay on topic. K?

Chemdog was just a young/inexperienced pollen-chucker when he grew out the Dogbud seeds he found in 91.

It was the accidental pollination in 94 that made the 91 Chem a household name, with the conception of Sour Diesel.

Chemdog D didn't even exist until 2001, and Chemdog #4 didn't exist until 2006.

JJ is the only one who originally worked the shit out of Chemdog D and Chemdog #4, and his Tres Dawg and Star Dawg are legendary as a result of his dedication.

Chemdog D and Chemdog #4 wouldn't even be on the map, without JJ .

~

Last edited:
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

And talk about "deflecting" .... Now you're gonna try turning this into the Bio-Stimz grow thread? rofl.... It must be hard, but at least try to stay on topic. K?

Chemdog was just a young/inexperienced pollen-chucker when he grew out the Dogbud seeds he found in 91.

It was the accidental pollination in 94 that made the 91 Chem a household name, with the conception of Sour Diesel.

JJ is the only one who originally worked the shit out of Chemdog D and Chemdog #4, and his Tres Dawg and Star Dawg are legendary as a result of his dedication.

~

Stay on topic ? Your giving opinions on how topdawg seeds are better than Bodhi but don’t have a single plant picture to show you have grown anything from either of them. What strains did you grow to come to that conclusion ?

You still can’t give a straight answer from a simple question two pages ago asking why Bodhi wouldnt have any chem crosses without topdawg ?

You also cannot provide simple proof as in pictures of a grow, that you’re not just all talk which I know you are. I see lately you have only been responding every 8 to 24 hours and in between those times you are busy viewing the chem dog history thread LMAO.

ALL TALK and zero real world experience

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

~

NY friend of SKVA had Chemdog 91 on the west coast so did skva. Skva had Chemdog D on the west coast as he gave Greg back the 91 cutting in return for it. Chem 1-4 was grown by Joe B and has been on the west coast. The clones have been out there , and people bred with them besides JJ. take your head out of your ass junior

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

~

Point me in the direction then of your grow thread

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

An interesting factoid to throw into the AJ part of this conversation. A buddy of mine worked at a facility that AJ consulted at. The facility ended up with a few of his clones as part of the deal, including his 'Chemdog 91'. My buddy snagged a cut and I ended up with one myself. We both grew it out and it ended up being very much like Sour Diesel cuts we've both grown before. After reading all the descriptions online it sounds like it's a dead ringer for the JoeBrand / Apothecary Chemdog 91 and not the real deal SkunkVA Chemdog 91 with the chunky, domey, distinct flowers.

AJ has sworn up and down for years that 'Diesel' and 'Chemdog 91' are the same plant with different names. Either SkunkVA isn't the real deal Chemdog 91 OR AJ is seriously confused about what 'Chemdog 91' is.

If AJ and JJ are buddies, would that mean the 'Chemdog 91' that JJ uses is also the Sour Diesel-ish Apothecary cut (same one Cali Connection uses, btw...)?

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

An interesting factoid to throw into the AJ part of this conversation. A buddy of mine worked at a facility that AJ consulted at. The facility ended up with a few of his clones as part of the deal, including his 'Chemdog 91'. My buddy snagged a cut and I ended up with one myself. We both grew it out and it ended up being very much like Sour Diesel cuts we've both grown before. After reading all the descriptions online it sounds like it's a dead ringer for the JoeBrand / Apothecary Chemdog 91 and not the real deal SkunkVA Chemdog 91 with the chunky, domey, distinct flowers.

AJ has sworn up and down for years that 'Diesel' and 'Chemdog 91' are the same plant with different names. Either SkunkVA isn't the real deal Chemdog 91 OR AJ is seriously confused about what 'Chemdog 91' is.

If AJ and JJ are buddies, would that mean the 'Chemdog 91' that JJ uses is also the Sour Diesel-ish Apothecary cut (same one Cali Connection uses, btw...)?

Phylos would be the way to go. Nspecta I believe sent his in and his is definitely the real one. The skva is real one and if you tested it that would be the way to go.

K

kansabis

Y'all got me busting up on here arguing over who gets credit for what more than the real people involved,if you had skin in the game I could maybe understand a little bit but it's really pointless and doesnt matter since what's been done has been done and what will be done will be done,no matter who does it or when or where,things will always keep happening,enjoy them and be involved with them,let's refocus the energy to moving this forward rather than stuck on repeat. I think both Bodhi and TopDawg would be great picks for anyone,they both allow for great potential of potent and special flowers,if certain factors were to determine choices,variety of crosses and price would favor bodhi and anyone favoring chem or sour d crosses and such would go to JJ. I think the arguement here is that Bodhi is a better choice if price is the deciding factor and JJ for chem)sourd purity,as far as strength and whatever or strains either one is a toss up as every individual seed is different but both of them deliver high odds of something very special.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

Y'all got me busting up on here arguing over who gets credit for what more than the real people involved,if you had skin in the game I could maybe understand a little bit but it's really pointless and doesnt matter since what's been done has been done and what will be done will be done,no matter who does it or when or where,things will always keep happening,enjoy them and be involved with them,let's refocus the energy to moving this forward rather than stuck on repeat. I think both Bodhi and TopDawg would be great picks for anyone,they both allow for great potential of potent and special flowers,if certain factors were to determine choices,variety of crosses and price would favor bodhi and anyone favoring chem or sour d crosses and such would go to JJ. I think the arguement here is that Bodhi is a better choice if price is the deciding factor and JJ for chem)sourd purity,as far as strength and whatever or strains either one is a toss up as every individual seed is different but both of them deliver high odds of something very special.

No arguments on credit from me on the whole chem story. I just find it irritating that a guy that doesn’t even grow is gonna make crazy statements like “ Bodhi could never make that cross without Topdawg”. That’s just the silliest shit I ever heard before.

Not taking anything from JJ on his work, he does great work. My only point was, Bodhi is also working with chem clones and i guarantee you can find chem plants in his seeds that are just as good as anything in topdawg seeds. I make that statement from a position of having grown Bodhi gear and Topdawg gear. That’s my only point LOL.

This dude here doesn’t appear to have ever grown a cannabis plant in his life, let alone anything Bodhi or Topdawg but gonna tell me Topdawg is better. And I still don’t see why anyone would say , Bodhi for the price and Topdawg for the chem. Yes JJ does breeding geared towards chems but what makes his lines so much better than a F1 chem cross from Bodhi ? Your gonna find killer chem phenos in either Brand

Top Bottom