Bodhi Or Top Dawg.... And Why?

• Thread starter BioStimz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kansabis

No arguments on credit from me on the whole chem story. I just find it irritating that a guy that doesn’t even grow is gonna make crazy statements like “ Bodhi could never make that cross without Topdawg”. That’s just the silliest shit I ever heard before.

Not taking anything from JJ on his work, he does great work. My only point was, Bodhi is also working with chem clones and i guarantee you can find chem plants in his seeds that are just as good as anything in topdawg seeds. I make that statement from a position of having grown Bodhi gear and Topdawg gear. That’s my only point LOL.

This dude here doesn’t appear to have ever grown a cannabis plant in his life, let alone anything Bodhi or Topdawg but gonna tell me Topdawg is better. And I still don’t see why anyone would say , Bodhi for the price and Topdawg for the chem. Yes JJ does breeding geared towards chems but what makes his lines so much better than a F1 chem cross from Bodhi ? Your gonna find killer chem phenos in either Brand
I understand your points and don't disagree,just seems a waste of time and energy is all.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Nspecta has some serious gear. That wouldn’t surprise me to know he has that cut.
Not only does that redneck (term of endearment) have some legit genetics, he is also to my mind one of the most knowledgeable folks around when it comes to speaking of a myriad of different strains, cuts, crosses origins and sources,his skill set is a cut (no pun) above the rest. He is a living cannabis almanac

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
I wouldnt go with either. I would choose better breeders with more rare lines

Not only does that redneck (term of endearment) have some legit genetics, he is also to my mind one of the most knowledgeable folks around when it comes to speaking of a myriad of different strains, cuts, crosses origins and sources,his skill set is a cut (no pun) above the rest. He is a living cannabis almanac

No disrespect meant Leew, but who? Name one of those breeders. In this day and time the elite growers/breeders all know each other and swap all kinds of genetics that you and I mere mortals would love to have.

To me a breeder is a personal choice, kinda like if a Miller lite or a bud lite fan. Different breeders work different lines. I use several breeders, but I can’t say anyone is way better.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
No shit. If it wasn't for JJ working Chemdog D and Chemdog #4.... they wouldn't even be on the map right now, so why the hell would Bodhi have them in a cross?

Oh and if you think $150-$200 is bad:
$150-$200 a pack is way overpriced imo. Chemdog D and Chemdog #4 and also skva91 were super popular and being used to breed with before before jj started working with them. JJ did help making them a bit more popular, but to say if it werent for jj, bohdi wouldnt have any chem crosses is silly really.

hillbil

hillbil

We are talking about a Few seeds found in a bag of good smoke, and no one is wondering who grew that bag? And where that was grown. There may be very close relatives around that are unknown. A few more years and those questions will have been answered through genetics.

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

We are talking about a Few seeds found in a bag of good smoke, and no one is wondering who grew that bag? And where that was grown. There may be very close relatives around that are unknown. A few more years and those questions will have been answered through genetics.

The guys who sold the bag don’t even know who grew it so that’s a dead end. Hopefully genome sequencing will continue to get cheaper and the answers will come.

Krypto

Krypto

$150-$200 a pack is way overpriced imo. Chemdog D and Chemdog #4 and also skva91 were super popular and being used to breed with before before jj started working with them. JJ did help making them a bit more popular, but to say if it werent for jj, bohdi wouldnt have any chem crosses is silly really.
What up RB

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Redeyed genetics, thug pug, compound genetics, hammerhead, ethos to name a few
I tested some of hammerheads Sdubb x querkle a few years back before he gave up on this forum and migrated to IG and imcag and I can say with that cross you needed to have a fire extinguisher kept close by. :D:fire::fire::fire::fire::smoking:

I ran her for about a 1.5 yrs and I could not keep up with the demand here in az. I have yet to find another cross that checked all the boxes like that one did.!!!! Sad day when I lost my mum of that one along with a few others during a panic situation we all find ourselves in at least once in our careers. I can still taste and smell her now...……. :crying2: I lost a killer pheno of CSI's cornbread bubba, thank god I had thought to create some F2's of that one. She is the pic I use as my avatar. Called her the "tower of power" or "Stacked bytch pheno" this pheno produced better yield with letting her run main cola dominant with no topping. I tried her both ways and she always out produced the topped versions. Growing dank sometimes is like fishing. We all have the "ones that got away " stories

Last edited:
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I tested some of hammerheads Sdubb x querkle a few years back before he gave up on this forum and migrated to IG and imcag and I can say with that cross you needed to have a fire extinguisher kept close by. :D:fire::fire::fire::fire::smoking:

I ran her for about a 1.5 yrs and I could not keep up with the demand here in az. I have yet to find another cross that checked all the boxes like that one did.!!!! Sad day when I lost my mum of that one along with a few others during a panic situation we all find ourselves in at least once in our careers. I can still taste and smell her now...……. :crying2: I lost a killer pheno of CSI's cornbread bubba, thank god I had thought to create some F2's of that one. She is the pic I use as my avatar. Called her the "tower of power" or "Stacked bytch pheno" this pheno produced better yield with letting her run main cola dominant with no topping. I tried her both ways and she always out produced the topped versions. Growing dank sometimes is like fishing. We all have the "ones that got away " stories
How do you F2 a feminized seed? S2 maybe?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

hammers firestorm looked
wicked too.
how did your home made cornbreads compare to the original?technically theyr still s1 as the cornbreads aren't s1 theyr like a fem f1 so the ones u made are indeed s1 as its the first gen o the selfing process.not that it matters too shits but i thought I'd point it out coz I'm bored.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
hammers firestorm looked
wicked too.
how did your home made cornbreads compare to the original?technically theyr still s1 as the cornbreads aren't s1 theyr like a fem f1 so the ones u made are indeed s1 as its the first gen o the selfing process.not that it matters too shits but i thought I'd point it out coz I'm bored.
lol indeed f's are filial generations. S's are selfed. My mistake. To your question they are still varied in stature. Smoke is fire and very good. :smoking::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Top Bottom