Bodhi Seeds Blue Tara (white Pheno)

• Thread starter JohnsonJones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JohnsonJones

JohnsonJones

Blue Tara (white pheno) all organic

Bodhi seeds bubbashine x snow lotus

Had a decent amount of this which i started testing after about six weeks solid curing on to 3+ months. Flowering was started around the beginning of december 2014.

Appearance: probably the most frosted looking plant ive ever grown. Pics dont do it justice my heart would race almost every time i turned the lights on during later flower because the buds were so frosted they looked like they had mite webs on them. But upon closer inspection all worry was relieved lol. pic in the grow room is at 68 days flower and i used a green photoperiod light so take that into account and also a little over fed but damage was only cosmetic on the leaves it seemed. I pulled her at 70 days this is from seed. The other pics are post chop before trim and drying.

Bodhi seeds blue tara white pheno Bodhi seeds blue tara white pheno 2 Bodhi seeds blue tara white pheno 3 Bodhi seeds blue tara white pheno 4

Smell after cure (6+weeks): an all blueberry version of fruity pebbles in the box still to a "t" very pungent and very floral with a sharp bite on the end of the sniff. ive had another pheno which after a good cure was more of a 50/50 taste between the blueberry and the bubba and tasted and smelled like hot buttered blueberry muffins exactly as described in bodhis description but this pheno leaned much heavier to the blueberry in the smell and taste departments and most other departments i believe.

Smell score 9.5

Pungency score 8

Taste: smell translates to the pallet exactly. Blueberry fruity pebbles with undertones of hashy cardboard, caramel, and burnt marshmallow. It is very pungent and very floral with this earthy kushy floral blueberry bite at the end of the exhale that just lingers at the very back of the throat. It is super smooth and doesnt have too much expansion. exquisite and exotic.

Taste score 9.5

Taste pungency 9

Effect: its definitely a instant head smacker but its like getting smacked with the softest blueberry cloud that lifts you off but instantly levels and balances you at the same time. Has the euphoric complex all is right blueberry high i would call a perfect 50/50 indica/sativa mix. It is very potent and has that reviving medical effect and a euphoric narcotic body buzz that will make you forget all your aches and pains were even there.

Potency 9.5

Medical effect 10

Notes:Very easy to grow almost all indica extremely stable very branchy but likes lower nutes compared to most strains as have most phenos from this blue tara pack due to the blueberry influence. she definitely leaned heavily toward the stretch indica blue moonshine with more subtle influences from the bubba. Slow growth in veg and Huge fan leaves like the bubba but were more skinnier shaped like the blueberry. She didnt stretch though as much as her sister id say 1.5 to 1.75 times and had the thick strong stems that are much harder to bend which i also attribute to the bubba. Smell up until early flower was very earthy almost kushy like maybe with some pine in there which i think comes from the snow lotus ive had another blue tara pheno that had that smell up till cure. But after early flower the hashy floral blueberry took over. the branches were fairly vigorous stayed closer to the plant thoogh and the nodes were pretty tight. The buds were long and thick and very dense alot of the top buds were like 20oz bottles almost not quite as thick and made up for the slow veg growth somewhat giving this plant an average yield. Definitely not above average but definitely not below average. With a longer veg though and scrogging or training you can get decent yields. I got close to 4 zips from her with a little over a 2.5 month veg in a lazy semi scrog under 2000w with 6 other plants. So not bad at all for the caliber of this medication.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

Nice write up brother man bodhi is always on point with his gear. Some frosty ass nuggets. Looks like them nuggz got rolled over and turned out buy frosty the snowman.

H

happy b

Great report.
i typed a big reply to this post but i mustv not hit post button properly.
im a HUGE bodhi fan.iv got (on the go at the moment)goji ssdd synergy and testers of nepali og x goji f3(YEEHAA) & urkle x old mama ghazi.also got a pack of nepali og x pinequeen testers i havnt cracked any of yet.
i always liked the look of the blu tara.bodhi said bubbashine was his personal favorite and he also said his snow lotus male isnt dominant in a cross making the offspring from SL crosses more like the mother.i wonder how similar the ssdd & blu tara actually are.
do you have any other Bodhi gear bud?

JohnsonJones

JohnsonJones

this blue tara line is honestly the most beautiful bred line of seeds i have grown so far. ive popped 7 seeds so far over the span of a few years gotten 3 of the most gorgeous females ive ever grown so dont hesitate to get some if u can. and the ssdd is another im looking forward to growing. :)

kds710

kds710

People seem to really dig the Blue Tara and after that report I need this strain. The way you describe the smell/taste/effects it's a no brainer in my opinion

miko

miko

Great strain. Ran a batch last year and my buddies are still talking about it... None have been the same as that 1 that was frosty white and perfect smoke...

Latest posts

Top Bottom