Bodhi Seeds...testing.....congopine X Pinequeen

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Subbed.iv just finished up my nepali og x goji f3 testers.just waitin on em drying.iv already chopped a couple of urkle x omg and still got 2 in bloom.
i look forward to see how these turn out.iv got some nepali og x pinequeen beans in the vault.i also ra synergy which is pq x appy and it was nice n skunky with decent yeilds.dunno how much of that was from the pine queen though

greenjoe

greenjoe

X9
IMG 20151230 085810

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

still in veg and the boys look ready to burst. do you have info on the parent strains? i'm not familiar with either one.

excited that i've got my first bodhi strains in veg right now also. prbly two or three weeks before any go to flower. 3 goji og, 4 more cowbell and 5 sun shine day dream. everyone is on their 4th or 5th 'node i think. hoping for a high f/m ratio. using just a t5 i got more space 'tween nodes than ideal so now using hps for rest of veg. crntly on 250 watt but will turn up to 400 soon.

what light(s) are you vegging and flowering with and what nutrients/feed regimen do you use?

Limonene

Limonene

still in veg and the boys look ready to burst. do you have info on the parent strains? i'm not familiar with either one.

excited that i've got my first bodhi strains in veg right now also. prbly two or three weeks before any go to flower. 3 goji og, 4 more cowbell and 5 sun shine day dream. everyone is on their 4th or 5th 'node i think. hoping for a high f/m ratio. using just a t5 i got more space 'tween nodes than ideal so now using hps for rest of veg. crntly on 250 watt but will turn up to 400 soon.

what light(s) are you vegging and flowering with and what nutrients/feed regimen do you use?
Hey man. Pine queen is uk pineapple x shimla by sonic, a uk breeder. I have just cropped some pine queen f2 from a f2 cross by bodhi, i believe he gave the seeds out and i ended up with a cut. The uk pineapple mum is one of my all time favourite strains.

greenjoe

greenjoe

so these like to stretch quite a bit.......like close to 3X.......
pretty much uniform...
buds everywhere.....
having some fox tailing on 1 of them..pretty bad......could have been when i was away last week..i believe over watered

greenjoe

greenjoe

2 x 1000 hps....veg and flower
A and B nutes...and they just got their last shot of veg food...starting flowering food tomorrow..once a week for 4 weeks

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Like your work joe, keep up the good testing, seems youre pretty busy!

greenjoe

greenjoe

the clawing has started to recede........its true
so growing a few strains at once....these ones seemed to have not liked the food too much.......i layed of of it and they seem to getting better..it was worse that that last week....all clawed except 1 lighter green shorter gal
So the clawing would be my fault.....
DSC02085

DSC02081

Latest posts

Top Bottom