Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Its some awesome smoke. I've had this cut for about a year. Its my first plant that I've ever considered a "keeper". I usually keep a cut for a year or 2 then kill it off and move onto something new. Numerous reports from people in my network say its the best I've grown yet. I love the resin content it has. It greases up my arms when I'm working the canopy removing fan leaves. Absolutely fucking sparkles when viewed in sunlight.
I wish I was growing outdoor this year because I'd give this one a shot. I think the smaller bud structure and longer internodal space might help me avoid bud rot in the fall. I've had poor luck with several different varities of Hashplant's Large Colas being a good spot for dew to cause rot.
But my grow partner has decided "No growing outdoor this year, I want to hunt ducks instead of trim all october." LOL fuckin ducks never dropped fat stacks of cash in my lap when Im out hunting them.
Anyways, back to the Synergy,
Its not got big buds, more like an OG looking bud, small hard "golfball buds" but they're dense and easy to trim. The outer leaves Turns dark purple around week 8-9. I usually harvest it at around week 10.
I recently grew an entire crop of just synergy and finally got over 1 potato per 1k HPS, My synergy cut is my new benchmark to see if a new strain is worth keeping. Needless to say, Most gear from breeders other than bhodi dont make the cut.

JAG, its interesting that you mention that the lower growth was so thick. On my particular pheno, the side branches produce larger buds than the main cola. The top buds are pretty small but the buds on the ends of the lower and middle branches are larger but not as dense as the top branches.

IMG 0299
IMG 0296

JAG

JAG

Sailor Jerry, That looks great! Maybe I will try and get some pictures of mine :).

I may just try my pheno outside this year as well. The undergrowth on mine is like insane so it kind of worries me for outdoor haha.. how much time do I really have to trim plant matter off all day.. or desire haha.

How many females did you go through to find your "keeper"?

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

JAG, I cracked my whole pack of synergy and I believe I had 4 females. I think I had a 10 pack of it but I might be mistaken. I got it as a freebie from the attitude during a Bhodi promotion. My keeper was number 4. It was the only one that turned purple late in flower. My pheno wasnt the biggest yielder of all my females, but I kept it because of the crazy resin content and purple color. Around here, People buy the color purple over the quality of smoke 10 times out of 10.
I wish I had a synergy male to make synergy f2's and to chuck pollen against all my other moms.

Limonene, That Lucky charms looks like it has some happy roots! I've started to gravitate towards the Appalachia crosses over the snow lotus personally. I have a couple packs of '88 g13/HP that Ill be digging into to check them out. But the Appalachia crosses are my favorite so far.

still waiting on my gear from GLG
ETA: just checked GLG's website, Got a tracking number! Hell Yeah!

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Harvest time! Beginning of week 10.

Leafy Pheno of Bingo Pajama. Nice and purple, Gotta scrape off my scissors many times during the trim. Decent Density, Lots of resin. resinous out to the tips on the big fan leaves. a few inert Male flowers in mid section of plant, 1-2 per cola. Found 1 seed. Didnt see any other seeds. Smells sweet. Kinda reminds me of Xline's Fast Nevilles Haze smell.
IMG 0303

IMG 0304
IMG 0305

"OG" pheno of Bingo Pajama. Small Golf ball buds. Longer internodal space. Purple color. Greasy. A couple male flowers on tips of buds down low on the plant. No seeds. Greasy. smells like baby puke or something, hard to tell when trimming in a room full of swollen ripe buds.

IMG 0306

My main Girl Synergy. Looking extra dank as fuck. Got 6 of these lovely ladies in the room.

IMG 0307

Lime Skittles Prayer tower Sativa. Chunky hard resinous buds. Smells like discontinued Lime flavored skittles. Gonna harvest my two prayertowers last.

IMG 0308

Left side of my 4x10 table under 3 Liquid cooled 1k HPS. keeper bingo pajama in bottom right. Synergy across the Back. Leafy Bingo pajama lower left. Homemade cross of Cannaventure's Purple Berry BX II x Dream Lotus, AKA Sailorjerries Purple Dream all yellow and green in the middle Buds are Crown Royal Purple and lime green.
IMG 0309

Right side of table. Synergy across the back, Prayer tower Sativas in the front. Lime skittles in lower right. Other pheno lower left.
IMG 0310

incogneato

incogneato

Harvest time! Beginning of week 10.

Leafy Pheno of Bingo Pajama. Nice and purple, Gotta scrape off my scissors many times during the trim. Decent Density, Lots of resin. resinous out to the tips on the big fan leaves. a few inert Male flowers in mid section of plant, 1-2 per cola. Found 1 seed. Didnt see any other seeds. Smells sweet. Kinda reminds me of Xline's Fast Nevilles Haze smell. View attachment 689650

View attachment 689652 View attachment 689653

"OG" pheno of Bingo Pajama. Small Golf ball buds. Longer internodal space. Purple color. Greasy. A couple male flowers on tips of buds down low on the plant. No seeds. Greasy. smells like baby puke or something, hard to tell when trimming in a room full of swollen ripe buds.

View attachment 689654

My main Girl Synergy. Looking extra dank as fuck. Got 6 of these lovely ladies in the room.

View attachment 689655

Lime Skittles Prayer tower Sativa. Chunky hard resinous buds. Smells like discontinued Lime flavored skittles. Gonna harvest my two prayertowers last.

View attachment 689657

Left side of my 4x10 table under 3 Liquid cooled 1k HPS. keeper bingo pajama in bottom right. Synergy across the Back. Leafy Bingo pajama lower left. Homemade cross of Cannaventure's Purple Berry BX II x Dream Lotus, AKA Sailorjerries Purple Dream all yellow and green in the middle Buds are Crown Royal Purple and lime green.
View attachment 689658

Right side of table. Synergy across the back, Prayer tower Sativas in the front. Lime skittles in lower right. Other pheno lower left. View attachment 689659
A lot going on in there! Looks amazing!

usstoner

usstoner

A couple pics of the love triangle..she's not the biggest yielder .but man does she smell good...she started out a little slow...but has turned into a pretty good plant...here we are around week 6...
20170415 132110
20170415 132039
20170417 182826 1

Last edited:
jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

Pretttty Goood...how's Love Triangle's affect?
Sorry, I'm not sure, the love triangle pictures were not mine...
Damn, that legend ogx snow lotus has the colors! They both look dank. How was the smoke?
excellent on both, the Legend OG x Snow Lotus is narcotic, drowsy, night time meds, but she could have more flavor. The Magenta Hashplant is one of my current favorites, great all day smoke for pain without fatigue and excellent flavor also, hard to describe, kind of floral Chem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom