Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Goji is really nice weed papa.its very tall and stretchy so watch out for that but goji is one o the best strains iv had.very earthy fuelly ogness and iv heard plenty have had a fruity berry tone some phenoes but i didnt get that out my phenoes.i hope u like em papa
Thanks bro, I'm hoping for something I'll really like in there. 4 Wise Eyes has or had a berry pheno of Goji that he used in some crosses, a lemon also. He sent me a pack of each crossed to Durban a little while back, one of these days I'll get around to trying them out too.

Krypto

Krypto

Sadly I have yet to run a Bodhi. . .
Anyone wanna throw out a referral?
Pros and cons etc.
What Bodhi strain(s) have you grown? Are you still running it? why? / why not?
Everything I hear about Sunshine Daydream is possitive. Sounds like a REAL keeper no matter what pheno..
I am going to get 2 more OGs... I was thinking about Black Triangle, sounds like it will have a classic OG thing goin'on. But the Goji sounds just AMAZING. I am rambling. Damn you Kosher Kush. lol

incogneato

incogneato

Pros and cons etc.
Everything I hear about Sunshine Daydream is possitive. Sounds like a REAL keeper no matter what pheno..
I am going to get 2 more OGs... I was thinking about Black Triangle, sounds like it will have a classic OG thing goin'on. But the Goji sounds just AMAZING. I am rambling. Damn you Kosher Kush. lol
That's what I sound like in my head when I'm ordering beans lol. I want em all

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Pros and cons etc.
Kosher is pretty solid smoke for sure. Love it.

to your question of Bodhi's gear. He is and has been a solid performer in the breeding world. And no, I dont know or work for Bodhi. :) His gear is without question some of the best out there. Now comes the question of are you a head stash, boutique small time guy ? or are you a cash cropper? If you want stash that is subliminal and great personal stash then by all means check any of his work out. But if your looking for BB yields indoors, not so much. That is of course you dont have a shit load of plants because when grown with love and there is time to cater to each plant the yield will be there.
With that said dont expect a bumper crop in weight without the required work. This is all based on indoor runs. Have never run his gear outdoors. But I am sure someone who has will chime in.........
My .2cents :D

Krypto

Krypto

Kosher is pretty solid smoke for sure. Love it.

to your question of Bodhi's gear. He is and has been a solid performer in the breeding world. And no, I dont know or work for Bodhi. :) His gear is without question some of the best out there. Now comes the question of are you a head stash, boutique small time guy ? or are you a cash cropper? If you want stash that is subliminal and great personal stash then by all means check any of his work out. But if your looking for BB yields indoors, not so much. That is of course you dont have a shit load of plants because when grown with love and there is time to cater to each plant the yield will be there.
With that said dont expect a bumper crop in weight without the required work. This is all based on indoor runs. Have never run his gear outdoors. But I am sure someone who has will chime in.........
My .2cents :D
I'm putting together a list of 6 or so strains that will be great Medicine. Some will not be great Medicine, but maybe a big producer, head stash or all the above.

Limonene

Limonene

I would ask guys like @Limonene @Mr Bee or @Minitiger they've all ran a lot of bodhi gear
Ha yeah we’ve run a few between us. I’ce got some very promising sunshine4 just flipped, expecting big things as it came 1st and 2nd at a recent high times cup. Great structure so far.
The thing is with bodhi seeds is a lot of packs may only give u one plant you want to keep but in general that plant will be very special. Standouts for me are goji, ssdd, silver mountain, mountain temple, mothers milk and dream beaver. The beaver wasn’t potent but some amazing phenos to be found there

I'm putting together a list of 6 or so strains that will be great Medicine. Some will not be great Medicine, but maybe a big producer, head stash or all the above.
Sunshine daydream is amazing meds, generally considered to be one of his best strains for an all encompassing high.
Also I’d recommend to you anything by thunderfudge genetics, I’ve popped a few packs by fudge this year and have found so many keepers it’s untrue.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I've been wishing I had picked up some Sunshine Daydream when I was getting my collection together, it may be awhile before I get another chance to grab some. I'm sure the Goji will do just fine though. :)

Krypto

Krypto

I've been wishing I had picked up some Sunshine Daydream when I was getting my collection together, it may be awhile before I get another chance to grab some. I'm sure the Goji will do just fine though. :)
Thanks Papa,
I definitely done enough research on the Golgi to know that it's solid.
... However I am somewhat of a purist if you know what I'm saying.
I like my hybrids and Crosses to the simple... Like me LOL. Gogi just seems to Exotic for my style. Now black triangle, that caught my attention right away. So did the Larry the Lotus Larry. I got six slots., spots, room 4. And I'm trying to only have one OG Kush strain, a cookies I guess., 2 sativa dominant. One should be excellent for daytime some people around here call it work weed and the other one should be A+++ Medicine. I just burned one and hop in the car and I am rambling. Thank you for the feedback. I'll look more into the Goji for sure.

incogneato

incogneato

I forgot you've also ran bodhi gear @jumpincactus . Ancient Og slipped through my fingers but I have a good mix of bodhi. I had to hold off on beans for a minute, it's an addiction for sure lol. I will probably get some different stuff when I get back to it. I want a few more @Motarebel strains, gotta grab some @thunderfudge gear from the farm and some Exotic. They're like Pokemon, I wanna grow em all! Here's my humble little stash
20171020 133921

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I keep a list of all the beans I have and I had to count them the other day out of curiosity and I have 96 different strains in the collection, a handful of those there's only maybe 3 beans in the pack and another handful of those strains I have a couple packs of, plus I have just a handful of other packs left over from the auction that I'll be trying to sell again along with some of my packs.

I need the money badly and I don't need that many seeds. A lot of stuff I had given to me and I would never put that stuff up and looking through my list it's damn hard to pick stuff that I don't care about, damn hard, but I'm gonna have to do it to help get things back in order from a downswing here.

Only two of those strains are Bodhi, the Goji and Dream Lotus. The Dream Lotus were gifted me by @Limonene , I look forward to checking them out one of these days, I've also got a few Gooey S1 beans from him along with a few Diesel Krush F2's and some Cheese x Diesel Krush to check out, it's been some time now and I still haven't run them, shithead I am. He was actually sending me some Zero Dark Thirty x Long Bottom Leaf to try, hoping they'd be helpful to me with the CBD content but, they really weren't what I was looking for in the end. The other stuff was some bonus shit he threw in for me, he's a hell of a guy.

I know there's a lot of guys that have collections much bigger and some with much less, (I've been one of the latter for most of the time I've been growing), but as I said, definitely need to thin it out and get some of that money back soon. Think I've carried on enough...

Latest posts

Top Bottom