Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

I keep a list of all the beans I have and I had to count them the other day out of curiosity and I have 96 different strains in the collection, a handful of those there's only maybe 3 beans in the pack and another handful of those strains I have a couple packs of, plus I have just a handful of other packs left over from the auction that I'll be trying to sell again along with some of my packs.

I need the money badly and I don't need that many seeds. A lot of stuff I had given to me and I would never put that stuff up and looking through my list it's damn hard to pick stuff that I don't care about, damn hard, but I'm gonna have to do it to help get things back in order from a downswing here.

Only two of those strains are Bodhi, the Goji and Dream Lotus. The Dream Lotus were gifted me by @Limonene , I look forward to checking them out one of these days, I've also got a few Gooey S1 beans from him along with a few Diesel Krush F2's and some Cheese x Diesel Krush to check out, it's been some time now and I still haven't run them, shithead I am. He was actually sending me some Zero Dark Thirty x Long Bottom Leaf to try, hoping they'd be helpful to me with the CBD content but, they really weren't what I was looking for in the end. The other stuff was some bonus shit he threw in for me, he's a hell of a guy.

I know there's a lot of guys that have collections much bigger and some with much less, (I've been one of the latter for most of the time I've been growing), but as I said, definitely need to thin it out and get some of that money back soon. Think I've carried on enough...
I've seen a few people get some nice cbd phenos feom those zero dark 30 x longbottom leaf. My starfighter x longbottom leaf came from the same place and I have 2 phenos I'm trying to pick from. That pack of mota rebel I have is from your auction, actually can't wait to run them, but like you the space time continuum won't allow it just yet.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I would ask guys like @Limonene @Mr Bee or @Minitiger they've all ran a lot of bodhi gear

Worrrrd. What's up, @incogneato How was your summer? I logged in a couple weeks ago for the first time since I chopped my last round and didn't see any posts from you or anybody. I chalked it up to summer-time. Gonna post some proper smoke reports on my most recent grow log in the next few days and get that log finished up. I feel bad, just cuz I can't stand when people don't see their logs all the way through, but I think the extra-long cure has benefited all the strains quite a bit.

How was your summer? You were away from The Farm for a while, no? Haven't seen any posts of yours since like July or something. Musta been good.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Hey Incog,
Do you have a Favorite Bodhi Strain?

Since @incogneato suggested you ask me about Bodhi strains, I'll respond.

One, it depends on what you're looking for. A LOT of people love B's Goji (are there still beans of that available? I'm so out of the loop right now), and I think it's real good, too. Although I actually prefer the more OG-leaning pheno of Goji I grew rather than the straight-up "goji berry" pheno I grew. I dunno why exactly. I just like the high and the flavor of the OG pheno better. Both yielded like shit, though. Worst yields I've ever gotten. And I grew those in seven gallon air pots, as opposed to the three gallon pots I usually grow in.

I really loved the Mountain Temples I grew the same run I grew those Gojis in. They yielded really, really well and the smoke was mighty fine. I think I got three females out of five seeds sown and they yielded massive. It might've been two females, but either way, they yielded really good. The smoke was good, too. Just my kind of high. Very pleasant and relaxing but chatty and lazy and "Man, we got a pool in the backyard, lets go for a swim"-type of high. It's lazy, it's real relaxing, but it isn't gonna put you to bed. I know that doesn't make much sense, but that's how those Mountain Temples smoked. Like a nice summer afternoon sitting by the pool in SoCal. Maybe the environment had something to do with it haha. I dunno.... I still have a couple jars of it, actually, but I'm thinking I might turn into hash at some point.

My last run, which I harvested late July/early August, I chopped one Clusterfunk and two different The Fuzz phenos. The Fuzz is exceptionally tasty and very, very strong. Like a little too strong. Both of them are kinda "one toke over the line" strong. Be careful. I took two hits off of a fucking pipe (!) yesterday afternoon after a few drinks and had to go lay down and take a nap. It seems like the longer it cures, the stronger it gets. Pheno 1 is more "diesel-y" while pheno 4 is way more "green crack-leaning" regarding the smell whilst breaking it up and when smoking (think fruity, mango-y). Both, though, are hella strong. I can't emphasize enough that it's some shit you really wanna be careful with. And they both taste so fucking good that it's hard to be careful haha! They both yielded almost exactly an oz per gallon of soil, which is all I ever ask for, so.... pretty good yields.

The Clusterfunk is very.... Uh.... Very intriguing. Finished product smells GNARLY. Straight-up garlic-y armpit gross nastiness haha. I'm not kidding, it smells awful. But it tastes soooooooo fucking gooooood... Very old-school. Pine-y, minty and very hashy. I love the way it tastes. I grew that one because I wanted one heavy-ass Indica for bed-time and I got it. Yields were good, too, and I bet dialed in it would yield sick.

Tree of Life was one of my favorites, but I'm a Sativa guy, so.... If you don't want to wait eleven or twelve weeks (or even longer), it's not for you. I had two phenos, one that I chopped around eleven weeks and one that I chopped around twelve weeks and I probably should've let each of them go a week longer. They both yielded fantastically, though. I think I averaged around four ounces per plant grown in three gallon airpots. The smoke was just what I expected: tons of the typical "Jack" anise smell and flavor, followed by a very friendly, conversational high. I'm glad I still have a few of those seeds left.

Are the Apollo 11 f4's still around? Those were good and finished very fast. The smell and flavor was SUPER-pineapple cheese, which sounds weird but isn't when your tasting it. They were done at 49 days, although I waited 51 or 52 days to chop them, which I think made a very real and noticeable difference in their high. They yielded kind of crappy (around 3/4 ounce per gallon), but looked GORGEOUS in the tent. I topped them and I think I actually shouldn't have. I think they would've yielded a little better untopped.

That same run, I grew a couple Prayer Towers, one Thai-leaning pheno and one Appalachian-leaning pheno. Both yielded great, but I never got to smoke a properly dried and cured sample of them, as I lost them in a drying mishap. I did smoke some quick-dried early samples of them and they were bomb. The Appalachia phenotype was a little heavier than I expected, but very good.

I also grew a couple Goldstar f4's the same run as the Prayer Towers and the Apollos and the GStars turned out real good. Very heavy yielding, super-mentholated, very up up and away kinda high. Real glad I still have some of those beans left, too.

I'm probably forgetting a few strains of his I've grown, but.... Bottom line: most of Bodhi's gear will make you happy. He's a really good chucker and definitely has an eye for things. I haven't grown anything from him that hasn't been sticky-icky-icky and dank as fuck. Tasty. Delicious. All that. Just look at his crosses and see what sounds interesting to you. Grab those beans. Then grow 'em out! Let us know how it goes.

Also gotta say that, if yields and power are your concern, grab anything using the Appalachia male. I've yet to be disappointed with any of B's crosses using the Appalachia.

Goddamn it feels good to be back at the farm! I don't know why I take breaks from here.

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

Ha yeah we’ve run a few between us. I’ce got some very promising sunshine4 just flipped, expecting big things as it came 1st and 2nd at a recent high times cup. Great structure so far.
The thing is with bodhi seeds is a lot of packs may only give u one plant you want to keep but in general that plant will be very special. Standouts for me are goji, ssdd, silver mountain, mountain temple, mothers milk and dream beaver. The beaver wasn’t potent but some amazing phenos to be found there

Sunshine daydream is amazing meds, generally considered to be one of his best strains for an all encompassing high.
Also I’d recommend to you anything by thunderfudge genetics, I’ve popped a few packs by fudge this year and have found so many keepers it’s untrue.

Ahhhh, man.... I forgot to mention, I started some Dream Beaver seeds a while ago and only got 3 out of 11 to even fucking germinate. Then one of the three straight-up fizzled out, which left me with two (obviously). Super-annoyed and disappointed by that, especially since I got 100% germ rates on the other seeds I planted (6 Super Snow Lotuses, 2 Sleestacks and 2 weird Sour Diesel/OG/G13 Haze crosses that I got as freebies). The Super Snow Lotuses were the slowest vegging plants I've ever seen, too. And I had them outside in full-on SoCal SUUUUNNNNN..... Guess I'ma have to get back into my Bag of Beans haha....

Anyway... What up, @Limonene How's everything going?

Krypto

Krypto

Thank you miniTiger.
I appreciate you taking the time to give excellent feedback. Very helpful. So...some Goji's aren't packin on the weight huh? That's not the end of the world. But, maybe I'll research Black Triangle and Lotus Larry some more. Prayer Tower got my attention right away, as did Deam Beaver and Elfinstone. AND ALL the Chem crosses. I'll keep you posted. Thanjs Again.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Thank you miniTiger.
I appreciate you taking the time to give excellent feedback. Very helpful. So...some Goji's aren't packin on the weight huh? That's not the end of the world. But, maybe I'll research Black Triangle and Lotus Larry some more. Prayer Tower got my attention right away, as did Deam Beaver and Elfinstone. AND ALL the Chem crosses. I'll keep you posted. Thanjs Again.

I forgot, yeah, I also grew a few Lotus Larrys out. They grew a little, uh.... I dunno. Weird? Forgettable? I mean, I forgot that I grew those out, so, uh.... The thing that bothered me most about the Larry Lotuses was that they seemed to exhibit nutrient burn and didn't really fill out the way I'd have liked them to, despite the fact that I grow completely organic and almost "water only." I mean, I'll give my plants a sprouted seed tea here, a little fulvic acid there etc etc, but for the most part it's only water. But those Lotus Larrys seemed real... I dunno. There were like burnt leaf-tips, which I've never seen on any of my plants, ever, in any grow. I will say this: the jars of the Lotus Larry that got a good three month cure tasted sooooo fucking good. A perfect represtation of Larry OG. And Larry OG is one of my top-three OG's, so... I didn't like the way that one yielded and I obviously forgot that I even grew that one. Having said that, I still have some seeds of B's Lotues Larry left, maybe I'll check that out in the near-future, too haha!

Krypto

Krypto

Now we were gifted some seeds that had MoonTang in it, crossed with NorCal cat piss @gravekat303 which is then crossed with several other varieties. The one we did was crossed with Doctor Who. We ended up with a Vicks Vapor Rub female, and the one I like better was the Cherry chapstick. Because it's smell identical to Cherry chapstick it even made your throat hurt exactly like when you swallow chapstick LOL.
But I don't really have time to work any lines and they were good plans but they just needed a little bit more work. And I have a ways to gobefore I start doing that.
I wouldn't mind trying Neroli91
or Strange Brew or Appalachian super skunk...or .... Super snow. Lotus or....yeah. anyone NOT like his strains??? Whaaa?

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

Worrrrd. What's up, @incogneato How was your summer? I logged in a couple weeks ago for the first time since I chopped my last round and didn't see any posts from you or anybody. I chalked it up to summer-time. Gonna post some proper smoke reports on my most recent grow log in the next few days and get that log finished up. I feel bad, just cuz I can't stand when people don't see their logs all the way through, but I think the extra-long cure has benefited all the strains quite a bit.

How was your summer? You were away from The Farm for a while, no? Haven't seen any posts of yours since like July or something. Musta been good.
What's up @Minitiger ? Yea I was enjoying the summer. I had some things change at work and I don't have as much free time as before either. I'm looking forward to those smoke reports. Finally got my second grow flipped. I'm on start of week 4 right now. I updated my threads once, I'll get some update pics up in the next few days. Good thing is my setul is getting more dialed in so i should be done with the long veg delays. Gonna actually do a monocrop of gg#4 next go round.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Now we were gifted some seeds that had MoonTang in it, crossed with NorCal cat piss @gravekat303 which is then crossed with several other varieties. The one we did was crossed with Doctor Who. We ended up with a Vicks Vapor Rub female, and the one I like better was the Cherry chapstick. Because it's smell identical to Cherry chapstick it even made your throat hurt exactly like when you swallow chapstick LOL.
But I don't really have time to work any lines and they were good plans but they just needed a little bit more work. And I have a ways to gobefore I start doing that.
I wouldn't mind trying Neroli91
or Strange Brew or Appalachian super skunk...or .... Super snow. Lotus or....yeah. anyone NOT like his strains??? Whaaa?

Dude.... Sprout those Appalachian Super Skunks. That sounds epic.

I also forgot to mention that I have multiple grow logs of all the strains I mentioned here at the farm, so if you're curious, check them out. I dunno why I forgot about those Larry Lotuses. The smoke from those plants were really, really good, so fucking tasty. I think I have a tendency to gravitate towards the plants that look the best, regardless of how the final product turns out. But yeah, I really liked those Larry Lotuses, they were just kind of.... I dunno. They didn't meet my "High Times Centerfold of The Month" standards haha.

Anyway, yeah, check out my logs if you really wanna see some B hybrids from start to finish. I've posted a lot of pictures on this particular thread. Good luck finding them, though. I think they're on page 23, 64, 72, 121 etc etc etc haha.

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

What's up @Minitiger ? Yea I was enjoying the summer. I had some things change at work and I don't have as much free time as before either. I'm looking forward to those smoke reports. Finally got my second grow flipped. I'm on start of week 4 right now. I updated my threads once, I'll get some update pics up in the next few days. Good thing is my setul is getting more dialed in so i should be done with the long veg delays. Gonna actually do a monocrop of gg#4 next go round.

GG4, huh? Hoowee, that one always kicks my ass a little too much. One of my The Fuzz phenos (I think it's number 1) actually reminds me a lot of Gorilla Glue. If I take two hits, it's fine, but if I take three hits, it's,"What am I doing with my life....?"-type of high haha! Too much. So now I only take two hits, every time haha.

Good to hear you're working too much now? Maybe? Changes at work that allows you less free time sounds good to me right about now, but I know that when one is actually living it, working too much, it can be a bitch. I've been there. Unfortunately, I'm at the opposite end of that spectrum right now. Shit, man, ANY work sounds good to me right about now. I'm about to head into my fifteenth month of Zero Work and Zero Funds and I ain't happy about it at all. But at least I have a BUNCH of jars of bomb-ass sticky icky weeeeeed.

I'll post those smoke reports real soon. It's pathetic I haven't already, seeing as how I have nothing else to do haha. I know it isn't a Bodhi strain, but the Tangerine Kush I grew last round is kicking my ass. So fucking tasty.

incogneato

incogneato

GG4, huh? Hoowee, that one always kicks my ass a little too much. One of my The Fuzz phenos (I think it's number 1) actually reminds me a lot of Gorilla Glue. If I take two hits, it's fine, but if I take three hits, it's,"What am I doing with my life....?"-type of high haha! Too much. So now I only take two hits, every time haha.

Good to hear you're working too much now? Maybe? Changes at work that allows you less free time sounds good to me right about now, but I know that when one is actually living it, working too much, it can be a bitch. I've been there. Unfortunately, I'm at the opposite end of that spectrum right now. Shit, man, ANY work sounds good to me right about now. I'm about to head into my fifteenth month of Zero Work and Zero Funds and I ain't happy about it at all. But at least I have a BUNCH of jars of bomb-ass sticky icky weeeeeed.

I'll post those smoke reports real soon. It's pathetic I haven't already, seeing as how I have nothing else to do haha. I know it isn't a Bodhi strain, but the Tangerine Kush I grew last round is kicking my ass. So fucking tasty.

I really like GG4, and it will be nice to try a monocrop for the first time. I'm actually working less days finally, I just have less free time at work now lol. I worked my ass off all winter so I could enjoy the summer with the fam. The last time we talked I think you were hoping you flopped an interview lol. Damn! I forgot about the tangerine kush. Yea, get those reports posted up bro.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I really like GG4, and it will be nice to try a monocrop for the first time. I'm actually working less days finally, I just have less free time at work now lol. I worked my ass off all winter so I could enjoy the summer with the fam. The last time we talked I think you were hoping you flopped an interview lol. Damn! I forgot about the tangerine kush. Yea, get those reports posted up bro.

Yeah, I've been wanting to do one run of a single strain for a while now. I have a pack of Skunk #1 that I really have been wanting to sprout, nothing but Skunk. Maybe I'll do that soon haha.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Alright, @Krypto here's some pics of various Bodhi strains. Hopefully it helps you out....

Apollo 11 f4:

A11 f4 branch

A11 f4 late flower closeup

A11 f4 late flower closeup
A11 f4 late flower closeup2
A11 f4 nug closeup

I LOVED the way this one smelled in flower. Bodhi's description of it was completely accurate: pineapple Cheetos. Like I said earlier, these plants were ready at 49 days, but I waited till day 51 or 52 to chop them. With a quick-flowering plant like the Apollos, a couple days make a big difference.

A11 f4 late flower nug shot
Minitiger

Minitiger

Gosh, it's fun to talk about weed! haha!

Here's some Prayer Towers, @Krypto

These are the bushy, Thai-leaning pheno (according to Bodhi); I don't have any pics of the Appalachian-leaning Prayer Tower phenos, I guess. But just visualize big bats of nuts haha....

Prayer Tower Lemon Thai branch
Prayer Tower Lemon Thai frosty
Prayer Tower Lemon Thai nug1
Prayer Tower branch

Latest posts

Top Bottom