Numbar4

Headband x Orgasmatron tester #5
Hx05   Copy 2   Copy

N

Numbar4

A couple of shots from day 59

Purple Sunshine
Pppurs 2   Copy

Only really seen another one in flower over on IG and that looks stunning. This has strong fuel terps in flower curing to sweet berries with fuel in the background. This follows through into the smoke, some one told me it reminded them of Pez sweets a while back. Very mellow, relaxing stone.

Headband x Orgasmatron (testers)

Headband 5   Copy

H9   Copy

Loving the frost on these two. Both phenos are very sharp, give almost chemical almost acetone (but not as strong) first impression (walking towards the plants and and ambient aroma). It sounds wrong but its very right and works. Closer and and a squeeze and #5 has a sweetness to it and something else very sticky trichs. #9 is an instant wow, sharper on the nose of the two, this has menthol / eucalyptus in the background, very greasy trichs. #9 is treble vac pac material. Very different to anything else I'm running or have come across in a long time.

My smaller Goji on day 56
GOJI   Copy 2

stiffneck

stiffneck

Purple Sunshine
View attachment 773077
Only really seen another one in flower over on IG and that looks stunning. This has strong fuel terps in flower curing to sweet berries with fuel in the background. This follows through into the smoke, some one told me it reminded them of Pez sweets a while back. Very mellow, relaxing stone.

View attachment 773078
View attachment 773079
Loving the frost on these two. Both phenos are very sharp, give almost chemical almost acetone (but not as strong) first impression (walking towards the plants and and ambient aroma). It sounds wrong but its very right and works. Closer and and a squeeze and #5 has a sweetness to it and something else very sticky trichs. #9 is an instant wow, sharper on the nose of the two, this has menthol / eucalyptus in the background, very greasy trichs. #9 is treble vac pac material. Very different to anything else I'm running or have come across in a long time.

View attachment 773080

Beautiful!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Purple Sunshine
View attachment 773077

View attachment 773078
View attachment 773079

View attachment 773080
Looking good man, love the color on your Purple Sunshine!

Limonene

Limonene

Purple Sunshine
View attachment 773077

View attachment 773078
View attachment 773079

View attachment 773080
Looking good there! @Mr Bee does the smell description remind you of nepoji?

stiffneck

stiffneck

I got some twins with one of my bodhi strains. I marked the red solo cup xxx to indicate the twin... but forgot to mark what strain it was! I have had this happen before and either it never took or one survived and one did not. Right now I have two plants growing at equal height.
Not sure what will happen but if one was a girl and one a boy.... and they fucked... what's the result? Anything special?

T

turtlehams

question for ya bohdi-philes.
i ran some freebies from bohdi that i had gotten a few years back. cherry hashplant. Afghanistan X 88g13hp. now my question is about the g13hp. ive read alot about bodhi's g13hp male and i am curious if the male in the cherry hp cross is the deadly g. are the 88g13hp and deadly g the same? if not whats the difference?
ive crossed it with a killer lemon banana sherbet from crockett family farms. ive been working this cross for 2 years and have fallen in love. would love to know as much as i can about that cherry hashplant. any information you have about it throw my way!!! thanks for the replies

turtle

snoplow20

snoplow20

So i have silver mountain, which has appalachian dad. And i have hollyweed on the way. Which is g31/hashplant dad. Looking to get another bodhi strain with a different dad. I seen the neroli 91. Not sure what the wookie 15 is. How about the snow lotus. Any thoughts?

jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

question for ya bohdi-philes.
i ran some freebies from bohdi that i had gotten a few years back. cherry hashplant. Afghanistan X 88g13hp. now my question is about the g13hp. ive read alot about bodhi's g13hp male and i am curious if the male in the cherry hp cross is the deadly g. are the 88g13hp and deadly g the same? if not whats the difference?
ive crossed it with a killer lemon banana sherbet from crockett family farms. ive been working this cross for 2 years and have fallen in love. would love to know as much as i can about that cherry hashplant. any information you have about it throw my way!!! thanks for the replies

turtle
I believe bodhi's Cherry hash plant is actually Afkansastan x G13hp. The deadly g male was retired due to over dominace in crosses and I believe the pack would have said "- x deadly g" if he was used in the cross. I hope that was helpful someone please correct me if I am wrong. I also want to say deadly G is 88 G13 hash plant male just no longer used due to the over dominance.

Top Bottom