Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Limonene

Limonene

A black triangle bud grown by a pal from a spare mature plant I didn’t have space for. It’s turned out real nice, pine, sour and a hint of floral og. Pretty strong too. My 2 black triangles hermed on the lowers and have seeded quite a bit of my room. First time I’ve had it happen to this extent. Should make for some fun seed hunts one day though. My pals had a few ballsacks on lowers too.
409EA105 363F 4A26 AE3B 66A8B4B3046C
Dream beaver... great sativa...mine throws nanners in the 9th 10th week.
Hmm I agree a GREAT sativa. I only grew her in dwc and I find sativas struggle to hit the high notes in those sterile systems but man she gave us some cool phenos. Would love to run her again.

Minitiger

Minitiger

A black triangle bud grown by a pal from a spare mature plant I didn’t have space for. It’s turned out real nice, pine, sour and a hint of floral og. Pretty strong too. My 2 black triangles hermed on the lowers and have seeded quite a bit of my room. First time I’ve had it happen to this extent. Should make for some fun seed hunts one day though. My pals had a few ballsacks on lowers too.View attachment 791338
Hmm I agree a GREAT sativa. I only grew her in dwc and I find sativas struggle to hit the high notes in those sterile systems but man she gave us some cool phenos. Would love to run her again.

How’d you get that mature Black Triangle over to your buddy’s house? I only ask cuz I had to move all those Fuzzes and the Clusterfunk etc from our old house to the new one last May. I was gonna just throw them in the back of my girl’s car, but then thought,”Nah, we probably shouldn’t be driving around with a bunch of weed plants for all the world to see....” Ended up renting a U-Haul haha.

Limonene

Limonene

How’d you get that mature Black Triangle over to your buddy’s house? I only ask cuz I had to move all those Fuzzes and the Clusterfunk etc from our old house to the new one last May. I was gonna just throw them in the back of my girl’s car, but then thought,”Nah, we probably shouldn’t be driving around with a bunch of weed plants for all the world to see....” Ended up renting a U-Haul haha.
haha just chopped her back a bit and put her into a cardboard box, wasn't too much drama

incogneato

incogneato

stiffneck

stiffneck

Nice, what aromas are you getting from her?

I wish I knew dude. I have NEVER and i mean never been able to smell. When our kids were in diapers.... the wife would come up to me???? YOU can't smell that? I'm no.

But my photography skills are lacking. That plant SPARKLES. I just realised it was also Gogi x ssdd male pollen that went into that room. Should have a few seeds. It's really sticky at 5 weeks..

Top Bottom