Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

Man love to live in Cali but I share my air with my neighbour. Been warned by landlord if piss him off I’m gone. Asked round area if I was serving up! Told me don’t give a toss just don’t up

Funk junky

Funk junky

Yeah thanks broke cfl trying get decent photos can’t figure why phone not focusing. Just bought led work light will try improve the shots. Have problem though the golf ball nugs plant is about done. But other pheno need week or two and granddaddy blue is needs same. But since warning from landlord have to dry in tent. At a push could take it over road neighbour sound there, but does anyone think I could leave it till rest comes down? Would appreciate feed back

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Space Cake remix
1527144558904 227541740

1527144675056 616808959

Sun Valley

Sun Valley

Not much smell in then yet.. a little sweet rubbing the stems. Wasn't going to keep a male back but have one that just honks of Champaign. So he'll stay around for a bit.

As for the blues I crossed it to the Thai x Blue Dream Santa Cruz cut (Shiva Dream), Shiva Cookies (Thai x GSC forum), Shiva (Thai), chocolate pheno of Cuvée f2 , Locomtion f2 and Locomotion x Green Crack..

Funk junky

Funk junky

Hey minitiger took plant out to try get focus damn phone ain’t having it. Don’t know what’s wrong took focus of scaffolding I’m working on but can’t get the pics. I’m working cheeky here landlord asking how many plants I got in there I said none! They had been moved outside. He was gonna hook me new house next to smoker. Gotta do some maintenance first though. Plus my neighbour over road is cut from same cloth. So not sure if wanna go. Gonna do some mountain temple in fall so would like tap u up sometime help me dial it in more is that cool bro?

Minitiger

Minitiger

yeah photos are worst quality than before cause broke cfl. but think they will be down before I solve problem so gonna put em up anyways

Haha.... Dude, I’m fucking with you. At least you got pics to post, unlike me. I love the way that one plant is foxtailing out all over the place. Which one is that again?

Funk junky

Funk junky

Haha.... Dude, I’m fucking with you. At least you got pics to post, unlike me. I love the way that one plant is foxtailing out all over the place. Which one is that again?
that’s the most sativa jabbas stash out of the three but all of them surprised me with how much sativa traits. The other fat thing with yellowing tips is granddaddy blue. Just reread do you mean long cola most sativa or golf ball mug? They both jabbas. Golf ball could have been chopped last week but had the problems drying in other room so now use tent for carbon filter. So she had to hold on coming down this weekend. There is also a clone of my sunshine #4 last of that accidentally went into flower callyx swollen to fuck she only I 3.5ltr pot. Smells from before still there proper stinky but she was giving off most awesome lime with the skunky blue moonshine chem funk. Thinking of stripping her down and re veg if can get away with it. Yeah tried taking out see if could get focused on gdb but nah

5F480FF5 811C 48F6 816D D1CB4D0794B6
9C864332 48D9 4E96 BD97 F25950B647D2
95BC4DC0 B66D 40FF 9460 7FBF920DFD97
FB3EBF6B 12D2 4AA9 B02C 30B10BF0FFD2
B

Bobbertqp

that’s the most sativa jabbas stash out of the three but all of them surprised me with how much sativa traits. The other fat thing with yellowing tips is granddaddy blue. Just reread do you mean long cola most sativa or golf ball mug? They both jabbas. Golf ball could have been chopped last week but had the problems drying in other room so now use tent for carbon filter. So she had to hold on coming down this weekend. There is also a clone of my sunshine #4 last of that accidentally went into flower callyx swollen to fuck she only I 3.5ltr pot. Smells from before still there proper stinky but she was giving off most awesome lime with the skunky blue moonshine chem funk. Thinking of stripping her down and re veg if can get away with it. Yeah tried taking out see if could get focused on gdb but nah
Love the photos. Did you seed any of them ?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yeah was quite surprised by these not what I was expecting at all. I started with a sativa Dom a extremely indica Dom and an in betweener. The idy dom then went to second in sativa and in betweener most Indy. Sweeter than expected too although there bubba there and expect it to come out more in last couple weeks. And sat dom has a bit of spicy sativa goodness. Was doing these for the ex but since then we’ve had major fallout and don’t expect to talk to her again. Which is all good cause I’m more of a sativa man. They have a roomy granddaddy blue which will give an indica variety for bed time. Know is bodhi thread but gonna post couple pics as she sharing room gonna be a yielder. Was looking at love triangle myself but edging more towards triple goddess at mo!
Triple goddess?not heard o that yin b4.

Top Bottom