Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

Love the photos. Did you seed any of them ?
No wanted to make seed on my last grow but woman I was with is nuts! She was getting jealous of plants! So ended up comprised. Without a lot of work and investment I’m stuck. There’s leaks into my neighbours shit house! We have 9” -12” wall separating us with plenty of leaks. Locked down in tent out of funds this year weather been cruel for work, I work with bricklayers and the cold and rain this year has left me juggling

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

No wanted to make seed on my last grow but woman I was with is nuts! She was getting jealous of plants! So ended up comprised. Without a lot of work and investment I’m stuck. There’s leaks into my neighbours shit house! We have 9” -12” wall separating us with plenty of leaks. Locked down in tent out of funds this year weather been cruel for work, I work with bricklayers and the cold and rain this year has left me juggling
And there was me thinking juggling was circus work.
Mrs jealous o the plants?dont tell me let me guess.....your worried shes gonna blab about your grow?
iv been there myself with "friends"now i just dont tell a single person.

Funk junky

Funk junky

And there was me thinking juggling was circus work.
Mrs jealous o the plants?dont tell me let me guess.....your worried shes gonna blab about your grow?
iv been there myself with "friends"now i just dont tell a single person.
blab? First she threaghtened the law! I forgave as she has deloped serious mental health. But now she knocking about with ex high up copper! With rural version of keys to city, he’s allowed to keep sheep. Now this fella has been out to get me out of her life. Didn’t care too much at first I couldn’t deal with illness and endorsed her having a 75 year old copper helping her but nah. I haven’t sold in 15 years but had to make bills. So told her I gotta get shot this last wizard to make ends! I don’t blame her she sick but they held me up. I could have got out of house if really wanted but. Tugging to get out door and knew she would have been bruised if I just forced way out, at same time he threaghtened me if I forced way out he would make sure I done serious time, said he call in mason favour! Walked away for good! If there was nothing at home I would have just gone but I couldn’t get out without scuffle and better to live to fight another day. Anyways still here still tight, still alright. And in the words of Linyrd skinyrd a free bird again thank fuck!!

Funk junky

Funk junky

Yeah and by way ain’t too fussed no more what happens! Worse can happen get evicted need to fix loads of stuff some which she broke. Made choice when put this last one on (which was indica for her) that shit hits fan he can keep the £1100 deposit and fix it him self. I will always have somewhere I can go cause I treat people right. The gaff is seriously run down got slugs coming in house! Plus lived out of bag for the other half my life so I’m a bit gypsy already lol

wesk

wesk

Bodhi jabbas stash lot more sativa than I expected as when I dunked these it was the ex I was thinking of, definitely no regrets though. Oh after will be sunshine #4 clone went into flower in little pot then granddaddy blue as there cell mates and I ain’t gonna discriminate. Sorry about poor quality snaps can’t take out of there box no more got security problems ex think she ma baker and neighbour just do
Dude, you gotta try real hard to make all of those pics come out fucked up. Nice job. :-)

Funk junky

Funk junky

Dude, you gotta try real hard to make all of those pics come out fucked up. Nice job. :)
Dude takes years of practice lol. Anyways don’t know why my phone won’t focus anymore thought poor light but can’t get focus out of tent. I’ve got a couple more shit shots whether I post not sure. But then you will have to wait for later in year cause I’m pulling them down :cool:

N

Numbar4

Accidental cross from a few years ago got wet,

Goji x Sunshine Daydream
DSC06179   Copy

I still run the Goji mother and recently flowered out a cross using the same SSDD father, lightsaber x sunshine daydream which turned out great.

Lightsaber (exotic genetix) x Sunshine Daydream
Lightsaberxssdd   Copy 2   Copy

chronic68

chronic68

Bshb

just got some big sur holy bud from a friend down under super excited about these ive had these on my bucket list for a while now. plus im super stoked for breeding stock once i have free room one day

jpdnkstr

jpdnkstr

Well here they are three weeks after popping tails... Butterscotch X Sunshine Daydream and Williams Wonder x Wookie. I popped 7 of each, they are all growing very well with no issues so far. Canna Coco is the substrate and they're under a 400 watt metal halide. I feed with gen Hydro 3 part or floranova , Canna Coco or megacrop from Greenleaf, it just depends on how I'm feeling.
IMAG1010

Happy Growing and thank you B's!

B

Bobbertqp

Well here they are three weeks after popping tails... Butterscotch X Sunshine Daydream and Williams Wonder x Wookie. I popped 7 of each, they are all growing very well with no issues so far. Canna Coco is the substrate and they're under a 400 watt metal halide. I feed with gen Hydro 3 part or floranova , Canna Coco or megacrop from Greenleaf, it just depends on how I'm feeling.View attachment 811362
Happy Growing and thank you B's!
There looking really healthy

Top Bottom